Hi everyone, i'm new here and i need your help ?

I recently downloaded the sexout mod and everything i need to get it working, and it does work good until i downloaded the female body replacer Type N... because it adds hair down there on females, and now during sex the animations works out fine but the penis stretches and the body replacer mod doesn't seen to work since theres no pubes on females.

I have the SexoutNG - Bodies 1.1.1 and i selected the ''Breezer + armor fix'' option, i also have the BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton, i tried to disable these two mods but  in sex animations the male body disappears showing only the head and hands and the female body goes to vanilla with the top shirt and panties. Can anyone helpe me to get the Type N body replacer to work properly?

1 minute ago, N7Skipper said:

Hi everyone, i'm new here and i need your help ?

I recently downloaded the sexout mod and everything i need to get it working, and it does work good until i downloaded the female body replacer Type N... because it adds hair down there on females, and now during sex the animations works out fine but the penis stretches and the body replacer mod doesn't seen to work since theres no pubes on females.

I have the SexoutNG - Bodies 1.1.1 and i selected the ''Breezer + armor fix'' option, i also have the BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton, i tried to disable these two mods but  in sex animations the male body disappears showing only the head and hands and the female body goes to vanilla with the top shirt and panties. Can anyone helpe me to get the Type N body replacer to work properly?

I use the Fallout mod manager (FOMM).

possibly the hair is part of a 'nude body outfit'. all outfits get stripped during the animations.

for males. The body might have overwritten a skeleton with it's own skeleton, that lacks the penis-bone

Perhaps reinstalling the apple-skeleton over the current skeleton will fix it.