Confused in between Fallout 3 and NV (Frameworks)

Hi, and I hope everyone is staying safe. 

Um, I have been using Sexout in New Vegas for a while, but I wanted to try Fallout 3. 

Does Sexout work in Fallout 3 or does it have it's on Framework? If there's anyone 

who can tell me the differences in both games and their mods. That'll totally make my day!!

Oh and also please prove links if you can.

Thanks. ^~^

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Also my list of mods has some mods that will add some flavour to locations in Fallout 3 (with TaleOfTwoWastelands).

You mind sending me that list? 

One more thing, If I don't want to use TTW to combine FNV and 3. Do I have any other choice? 

And thanks for replying. :3

14 hours ago, CookieKookie said:

You mind sending me that list? 

One more thing, If I don't want to use TTW to combine FNV and 3. Do I have any other choice? 

And thanks for replying. :3

The framework got ported to Fallout 3, but there are (almost) no mods that use it. So I don't see a way to use Sexout in Fallout 3 usefully.

There are mods like SeducingWomen/Sexual Innuendo and Sexus for Fallout 3, but I haven't touched those in 10 years.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, dborg2 said:

The framework got ported to Fallout 3, but there are (almost) no mods that use it. So I don't see a way to use Sexout in Fallout 3 usefully.

There are mods like SeducingWomen/Sexual Innuendo and Sexus for Fallout 3, but I haven't touched those in 10 years.

So TTW is the only option left, lol. 

Thanks for replying and link. : D