How do i replace a modded follower/Npc with my player's face preset?

Ive done creation kits nif merge and researched a lot on the internet, but I guess its not enough because I still cant get the EXACT face that my character has. The end product is always a little bit slightly different and I hate it... 

And no I don't want to use nif merge again because it makes the character face slightly different and it pisses me off. . HELPP!!!

I just need a simple link or tutorial. 

1 hour ago, homofoen1 said:

Ive done creation kits nif merge and researched a lot on the internet, but I guess its not enough because I still cant get the EXACT face that my character has. The end product is always a little bit slightly different and I hate it... 

And no I don't want to use nif merge again because it makes the character face slightly different and it pisses me off. . HELPP!!!

I just need a simple link or tutorial. 

It shouldn't be that hard. Make your character at the beginning of the game. Once you've completed and named your character open the console and type

spf Somethingsomething

and hit Enter, where Somethingsomething is the name you've given the face.

Then turn off the tintmasks, open the CK including opening up your modded follower as the Active File. Go to FaceGenData and hit the "Import" button. Then choose the file Somethingsomething.npc from your Skyrim folder. Close the interface. Click (not double-click) on your follower's name and hit Ctrl+F4 to export the data. Save everything, close the CK and turn the tintmasks back on. Your face, and your follower's, should be identical. Note: this only does the face - not the hair - which is a separate issue.

On a personal note let me say that it's weird that I said "it shouldn't be that hard." It wasn't that long ago I would have thought doing something like this was the next best thing to magic.

That will only work if you created the face with purely vanilla sliders. If you used racemenu then after you do what psalam said go into the sculpt tab and export the head. Open the facegen nif and the exported character nif in nifskope, copy the headmesh from the chargen nif ("copy branch"), delete the one in the facegen nif and paste the chargen one in instead ("paste branch"). There is a little number next to the name of each item in nifskope, remember what that number was in the original facegen nif and if it changes when you paste the new head in double click that field and manually change the number to what it was before. 

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

It shouldn't be that hard. Make your character at the beginning of the game. Once you've completed and named your character open the console and type

spf Somethingsomething

and hit Enter, where Somethingsomething is the name you've given the face.

Then turn off the tintmasks, open the CK including opening up your modded follower as the Active File. Go to FaceGenData and hit the "Import" button. Then choose the file Somethingsomething.npc from your Skyrim folder. Close the interface. Click (not double-click) on your follower's name and hit Ctrl+F4 to export the data. Save everything, close the CK and turn the tintmasks back on. Your face, and your follower's, should be identical. Note: this only does the face - not the hair - which is a separate issue.

On a personal note let me say that it's weird that I said "it shouldn't be that hard." It wasn't that long ago I would have thought doing something like this was the next best thing to magic.

i tried it and it doesn't work,my results ais a default normal female head. mycreated  presets are not there. Im using latest racemenu. my character preset has gone through abit of sculpting in the sculpt section of the racemenu. Whenever i import my saved npc if just shows a normal nord character.

1 hour ago, SpyVsPie said:

That will only work if you created the face with purely vanilla sliders. If you used racemenu then after you do what psalam said go into the sculpt tab and export the head. Open the facegen nif and the exported character nif in nifskope, copy the headmesh from the chargen nif ("copy branch"), delete the one in the facegen nif and paste the chargen one in instead ("paste branch"). There is a little number next to the name of each item in nifskope, remember what that number was in the original facegen nif and if it changes when you paste the new head in double click that field and manually change the number to what it was before. 

HOLY SHIT THANKS MAH DUDE, that number branch thing really opened my brain up and im seeing this whole shit a lot better now!! and what do you know results are perfect! thanks for the help guys! appericate it!

15 minutes ago, homofoen1 said:

HOLY SHIT THANKS MAH DUDE, that number branch thing really opened my brain up and im seeing this whole shit a lot better now!! and what do you know results are perfect! thanks for the help guys! appericate it!

Nice! Glad it worked!