Street of Rage 4

On 12/11/2022 at 8:05 PM, mortanios said:

Anyone can make Blaze with this type of boobs please?

1.jpg.c3f43c93580e8a1a238d16e46906de82.jpg

As awesome as it would be, I don't think anyone here is really up for it. We've already got mulitple different nude mods of Blaze, and adding this to the list would take even longer since it has a completely different breast design than all the existing ones. There are like at least 300+ frames to edit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 4:13 PM, littlewolf said:

Jacketless Blaze A color pallet is almost done, get hyped gents. Coming to a lovers lab near you, in all the options you've come to expect:

image.png.38a81dbd8dff420094ae13a73c11129b.pngimage.png.87ecb0e1051c837c678637bd2eeb4b0f.pngimage.png.0ac0753bfd96d3a14b44bac0f363569f.pngimage.png.7c32ba7ea8087b5cb9377262b60acf8d.png

I just finished the base nude mod and busy working on the final touches like adding the stockings and pubes, it will take some time to finish off but rest assured, it is on thee way!

Happy new year folks, thank you for being patient with me, here it is finally the blaze A nude color palette in all the options (clean shaven, pubes, with or without stockings).

once again a shout out to SrJustice for there would be no stockings otherwise, and no juicy looking pubes if it weren't for that one animated sprite that Nictus7 posted.

This is also available on nexus mods, please download and endorse:

https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/22

without further ado, please enjoy folks!

Edit: please see version 1.2 files down below or alternatively use nexus mod link.

Update: I've removed this download because it is an old version, main file and patch files for v1.2 with fixes is available down below or via nexus mod link,

Edited by littlewolf

with regards to above Blaze A mod, install in the sprsor4blaze_a folder (209 sprites). This currently only gives no issues if you install in sprsor4blaze_a. You may need to remove/add some sprites if you want to use it in other folders like sprsor4blaze etc. it will give you error messages, just read them to find out which sprite should be removed if you want to install this in your base sprsor4blaze folder.

Edited by littlewolf

There are some sprites that have been playing on my conscience for quite a while now and sometimes I see flashes of it whether it be in an idle animation or blitz move or even the jumping kick sprites that I feel I need to address some issues before I move on to anything new. So I will be working on those issues next to resolve them...to the best of my limited ability anyway. So far I tested a few of those fixes and they are looking really great so I just need to wrap up on that, apply the same fixes to all the options (pubes, clean-shaven and stockings etc.) for both the Blaze base color as well as Blaze A color.

Once I am done with the fixes I will release both Blaze base and Blaze A with the fixes along with the patch files right here and in nexus mods, this will be my version 1.2 update.

Just as an aside, did nobody release the nude cherry yet? I am itching to work on an existing nude mod of cherry and apply the changes to the various color palettes. So far I only have the existing Estel nude mod (many thanks to WorldHenGames) which I am modifying...or trying to modify anyway for the other color palettes as well.

Edited by littlewolf

The version update to v1.2 has been uploaded to nexus mods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/22

Streets of Lewd jacket-less Nude Blaze base v.1.2
Blaze base -> This file contains all the versions of nude blaze jacket-less in it's four different flavors of clean shaven, clean shaven with stockings, pubes and pubes with stockings. Install in spors4blaze folder.

Streets of Lewd Jacketlss Nude Blaze base v.1.2.zip

Streets of Lewd jacket-less Nude Blaze A v1.2
Blaze A -> This file contains all the versions of nude blaze jacket-less in it's four different flavors of clean shaven, clean shaven with stockings, pubes and pubes with stockings. Install in spors4blaze_a folder.

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze A v1.2.zip

Streets of Lewd jacket-less Nude Blaze base patch v1.1 to v.1.2
Blaze base patch v1.1 to 1.2 -> This file contains just the patch needed if you previously installed Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project v1.1. Install in spors4blaze folder.

Streets of Lewd Jacketlss Nude Blaze base patch v1.1 to v.1.2.zip

Streets of Lewd jacket-less Nude Blaze A patch v1.1 to v1.2
Blaze A patch v1.1 to 1.2 -> This file contains just the patch needed if you previously installed Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze A color palette v1.1. Install in spors4blaze_a folder.

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze A patch v1.1 to v1.2.zip

Just some minor fixes that irritated my eyes, but the fixes make the whole feel and look better in my opinion and this version 1.2 brings both the Blaze base and Blaze A mod in line with each other. This builds a solid fixed base for future upcoming Blaze B and C color palettes.

Ok I don't know if there are any Mac OS users who would love to install these mods but can't due to...reasons. Anyway I am here to say you can with 100% certainty (I tested it myself!), install these mods on your Streets of Rage 4 and play it really well on your macbook pro (or whatever macbook you've got).

Here is how:

Start by installing wineskin with winetricks and create yourself a wineskin windows 10 instance. With winetricks install dotnet48, install d3dcompiler_47, dxvk and 7zip.

Download and install the GOG version of Streets of Rage 4 + DLC you should see a "install software" button on wineskin so just navigate to the exe you will most likely install first the main game and then the mr X nightmare DLC. You can install the steam version as well but that requires the extra step to install steam package via winetricks and install via steam launcher, and I haven't tested launching Streets of Rage 4 via steam using wineskin I can't confirm whether this way works.

Next grab the latest version of SOR4 Explorer from gamebanana, place that somewhere you can easily find it on the c drive of your wineskin instance. Launch SOR4 Explorer via wineskin, install the mods you want and then launch Streets of Rage 4 via wineskin on your mac OS and enjoy the awesome mods.

Hope this helps you mac OS users out there and happy gaming further folks!

Edited by littlewolf
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, littlewolf said:

For those who have been waiting for this version of Pyrop

diamond_0000.png.9c905584cc275213113efc6919ed76b9.png

Well here it is:

sprsor4pyrop.zip 3.96 MB · 14 downloads

Saphyr is next in line, I am just wrapping up on projects that started but never really finished before I tackle on anything new.

Yay! Always wanted to have all the Diamond girls in their original palettes! Can't wait for Saphyr!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Reformed_au said:

How on earth does the SOR4Explorer get installed?

I download it from github but it has no .exe 

And the guy on that site writes so weirdly I cannot follow his instructions.

Hm,did you get it from the "Releases"  , from it's page on Github ? If you click on " Assets " it has the "exe" there, called "

SOR4Explorer.0.2.win-x64.zi p " , you download it,unrar,then start the exe ,then it's pretty straightforward.

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Does the modding tool work with the new update?

I'm assuming the new V8 update broke the tool? (SOR4 Explorer)

If so I found this on gamebanana -

https://gamebanana.com/tools/7297

Make a.bat file named whatever you want, and copy and paste these lines into it.

mklink "%~dp0\texture_table03" "%~dp0\texture_table08"

mklink "%~dp0\textures03" "%~dp0\textures08"

Put the .bat file into the game's data folder and run as admin. This needs administrator powers since it needs to create some symbolic links.

Since SOR4Explorer is unable to open texture_table08 and textures08, this makes symlinks named texture_table03 and textures03 that trick SOR4Explorer into opening texture_table08 and textures08.

NOTE : I have not personally tried this yet. This is just a topic I follow, saw your post and went investigating. I have the seven seas version of SOR4 so I haven't had an update in forever. Since the last major DLC release. (Mr.X IIRC.) So I have no tested this work around. Your mileage may vary, don't at me for troubleshooting.

PS: I'm not putting the disclaimer for you. But the inevitable noobs who will quote, at me, or DM me. As new updates for a game, especially that coincide with a steam sale, brings new users to the game. So we'll see a flood of people who just purchased it and want help modding the game.

PPS: I am absolutely unfamiliar on how symbolic links work in windows or honestly any other OS. So, again, I leave this info as is. Want support or detailed info on what this script is doing, my suggestion would be ask on gamebanana.

Edited by Hakufu1021

Hello everyone, here's my little contribution.  This changes some of the modern art displays in the Stage 8's art gallery into SoR related NSFW fan arts I picked out from Rule 34 sites.  As usual, install it using SOR4Explorer.

As for the V8 update, I've tested it a bit and found that the SORExplorer is still working.  At least with the version I have, I was able to make changes and launch the game without issues.  If the version you have is not working, it's probably because you have an old version and need to get the newest one.  I've included the one I've been using in this file in case someone needs it.

What I also found out is that what's causing the issue with V8 is another mod tool named SOR4 Swapper, which is used to change the playable character's move set.  I only have one mod that uses it, which replaces SoR1 Blaze with Tyris Flare.  Swapping the sprites with SORExplorer is not causing the issue.  But if I change the moveset with SOR4 Swapper is when the game crashes on launch.

So in short, the mods that only replaces sprites using SOR Explorer is still working well.  But the ones that use SOR4 Swapper are the ones need updating.

Hope that helps.

SoR4_stage8_H_Art_Gallery.zip

20230311221309_1.jpg

Edited by Spaceharrier99
On 3/3/2022 at 9:44 PM, littlewolf said:

Blaze B and C walk animation done

Next in line: now the real time consuming work starts from here on out, kicking off with Kikou Shou animation next for Blaze A, B and C, things might slow down due to work load at the office, but I'll see how it goes.

Any chance for a version with bikini/thong ,like topless and with the bra ?

• 3 weeks later...