Street of Rage 4

On 3/1/2024 at 11:09 PM, fnehfvm said:

It would be nice to find a way to change the resolution of the character's frame, but I think the Nexus Blaze Tifa mode was made at high resolution to improve the quality of the character.
When compared in the actual game, the quality of the high-resolution Blaze Tifa mode is better than the existing Blaze.

If you enlarge the existing Blaze image to the same size as Tifa, you can see that the image ratio is the same.
In other words, it doesn't seem like they've figured out how to change the image size within the game.

Yes, that is sort of what I was trying to point out and you said it better. You can use a higher resolution to improve the quality of Blaze and thereby have more space to get a little creative. But that said, working in a higher resolution probably won't make a difference for me, since well my drawing skills are nonexistent, so I am just working with what I got and hoping it turns out more or less decent.

Edited by littlewolf
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 4:00 AM, PoisonXJuri said:

Thank you for this! I'm still trying to test out gimp and see if I can get in the game. I see the Futa enthusiast and I'm one myself. This is a great start thank you. I'm going to see if I can try one for Estel as well :)

Hey guys, I've been busy for a while and once I have free time I try and get some more of my mod attempts down. First of all big thanks to WorldHenGames on your Mod, I'm using yours as a base.  I had a question for the pro modders out there. I've been trying to blend flesh tones on GIMP but i'm having a hard time trying to figure out how. I know there has to be a better way than recoloring pixel by pixel. Anybody have any tips for me?

estel_0000.png

On 4/8/2024 at 10:28 AM, PoisonXJuri said:

Hey guys, I've been busy for a while and once I have free time I try and get some more of my mod attempts down. First of all big thanks to WorldHenGames on your Mod, I'm using yours as a base.  I had a question for the pro modders out there. I've been trying to blend flesh tones on GIMP but i'm having a hard time trying to figure out how. I know there has to be a better way than recoloring pixel by pixel. Anybody have any tips for me?

I'm not exactly a pro, but I use GIMP a lot. Here is my suggestion, add the penis to a separate layer (let's call it the futa layer) of it's own if you haven't already, then try while the futa layer is selected, go under colors menu and select colorize option. next to color there is a color picker button, select that and click anywhere on Estel's skin, move the cursor around until you get something that is close to what you need it to be, then play around with Blending options until you get the desired color you are looking for:

DesktopScreenshot2024_04.11-09.48_04_33.thumb.png.c260fdfa698c80b64f45be9c56047b0c.png

Edited by littlewolf

Ok I just figured out that if you move the picker over the edge of Estel's skin you get a nice dark orange color and if you combine this with LCh Color blend option, you might get something close, you just need to play around with the colors, hue, saturation, lighting and blend settings a bit until you find what you are looking for, once you find the color hit the plus sign next to presets so you can use the exact same color template when you need it:

DesktopScreenshot2024_04.11-09_51_49_63.thumb.png.8322b26946449617b71fd37296de5af4.png

On 4/11/2024 at 4:01 AM, littlewolf said:

Ok I just figured out that if you move the picker over the edge of Estel's skin you get a nice dark orange color and if you combine this with LCh Color blend option, you might get something close, you just need to play around with the colors, hue, saturation, lighting and blend settings a bit until you find what you are looking for, once you find the color hit the plus sign next to presets so you can use the exact same color template when you need it:

DesktopScreenshot2024_04.11-09_51_49_63.thumb.png.8322b26946449617b71fd37296de5af4.png

Littlewolf! Thank you! These tips are exactly what I needed. I'll use these tips and hopefully be able to get a standing position gif showing my progress.  Can't thank you enough Jedi Master.