Uumm, so I got an issue with the penis add-on. During the whole "daydream about sex" thing. The penis remains soft, even though it's set to "hard before sex, and soft after the sex". There was another option where I could manually make the penis add-on get hard. Can't remember what mod it's a part of, ever since my computer crashed and got wiped. Any ideas? Thank you.

While this is the Sims 3 technical support and not 'mod specific', it will help to know more about your installation. (Sims 4 players have even posted here in error looking for help.....)

Game Version

Mod(s) and Version (heavy core/script mods which can have compatibility issues)

Example: I use Sims 3 ver1.67, KW ver375, along with Nraas mods (MC/SP/etc.) Lot's of tested script mods (removed those which caused problems) and tons of CC which won't affect core/script values.

As is I can see you have an issue, but don't even know where to start, or if I myself, even have 'common' ground based on our mod usage....

Since it's your 1st post, I didn't want you left out in the cold even though my reply isn't a solution till we get more info from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Checking a few recent posts, came across this one... 

I can't find "daydream about sex" or "hard before" searching in the code and packages for KW, Passion, NRaas.  The "hard before" verbiage sounds vaguely familiar, so if it is one of those, perhaps my search method failed me.  I even checked my entire mods folders (KW) for the current game and for the backup from last year (thinking maybe it was when I used Passion).

@SimmieKat

Some specifics would be needed before anyone could even start to answer your questions.  Such as:  which "penis add-on" are you using?  Where specifically is this "daydream about sex" thing?

Also, sorry to hear your computer got wiped.  Unfortunately the best time to learn how to backup a system is before a catastrophic failure, but none of us seem to learn it until afterwards.

But, since it's been 2 weeks, it's looking like this isn't really high on your list of things to fix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 5:22 PM, jdw6 said:

Checking a few recent posts, came across this one... 

I can't find "daydream about sex" or "hard before" searching in the code and packages for KW, Passion, NRaas.  The "hard before" verbiage sounds vaguely familiar, so if it is one of those, perhaps my search method failed me.  I even checked my entire mods folders (KW) for the current game and for the backup from last year (thinking maybe it was when I used Passion).

@SimmieKat

Some specifics would be needed before anyone could even start to answer your questions.  Such as:  which "penis add-on" are you using?  Where specifically is this "daydream about sex" thing?

Also, sorry to hear your computer got wiped.  Unfortunately the best time to learn how to backup a system is before a catastrophic failure, but none of us seem to learn it until afterwards.

But, since it's been 2 weeks, it's looking like this isn't really high on your list of things to fix.

The penis add-on/mesh is from Cmar. "Daydream about sex" would be from and in the GraphicalXTC pie menu.