Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

4 hours ago, Neliahawk said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

somehow cloths and breasts are not alinged right, like it seems naked and cloths sizes would fit, but when the cloths are worn the breasts are smaller

and i am not sure what does this haha

Screenshot_24.png

than again there the cloths and belly also dont seem to fit... hmm

edit:

i think its just a issue with large breastsize?  as average and huge seem fine...

actually i dont think its a bug from this... but some mess with some chaerens sized apparel...   god rimworld mod messes...

The 1.3 version of sized apparel uses slightly smaller breast textures when wearing clothes, meaning that any textures made for the 1.2 version (everything from Chaeren's sized apparel) will be off. The unofficial 1.3 update of Chaeren's Sized Apparel doesn't really work.

On 9/5/2021 at 12:26 PM, Monxta said:

RimNudeWorld (load it before this one and if necessary turn off the Sized Apparel genital drawing in its settings),

then use Dev-Mode hediff editing or Character Editor to either:

-apply the "RJW size set" to the body part

-or switch the body part to demon/slime/bionic/archotech, then you can resize it from the RJW pawn settings in their Bio

On 9/6/2021 at 1:29 PM, kouso said:

can i make it any bigger Monxta ?

Just the way I mentioned above^
You make the parts bigger the way you normally do in RJW, and switch to using RimNudeWorld to draw the penis - the one drawn by Sized Apparel doesn't resize.

There's seem to be something going on with severity above 1 with the current version of RJW which is messing with some other mods. With CE, breast sizes above K/enormous can revert to that exact size, and this cut off point seems to be where the 1.3 Sized Apparel stops rendering. Severity above 1.0 isn't treated as real by other mods.

I've been trying to restore what was in this mod, but can't even do that.

• 2 months later...

Curious bout how this works with other modded apparel. Lets say there's mod X that adds a new outfit. If I made the multiple texture files and named them appropriately (_0 - _6 based on boob size) would this mod automatically render them correctly, or would the texture have to be added to this mods directory in order to render? Basicly, I want to know if I made an outfit with the proper sized apparel textures, do i have to make a patch for this mod, or can i just have the extra textures sitting in my mod and this mod will auto render it corectly.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:37 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

Curious bout how this works with other modded apparel. Lets say there's mod X that adds a new outfit. If I made the multiple texture files and named them appropriately (_0 - _6 based on boob size) would this mod automatically render them correctly, or would the texture have to be added to this mods directory in order to render? Basicly, I want to know if I made an outfit with the proper sized apparel textures, do i have to make a patch for this mod, or can i just have the extra textures sitting in my mod and this mod will auto render it corectly.

Stuff only works in 1.2. Someone has to remake the code.

the textures in the recent version seems to have the final standard.

On 12/1/2021 at 12:37 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

you don't need to write xml files to make patches. you just need textures. If you need solutions for some special case such as non body apparels but covers chest (such as Ratkin's shield), then you need to write xml to add keyword to sized apparel ignore those. 

Edited by OTYOTY
On 12/1/2021 at 10:59 PM, S32S32S5 said:

Stuff only works in 1.2. Someone has to remake the code.

the textures in the recent version seems to have the final standard.

Weird, mine seems to work relatively fine in 1.3, the only issue I have is with xeno boobs seemed to be the wrong boob size so they're off in alignment by a bit. Though its only really noticeable at some sizes.  The main issue is how a lot of the clothing is aligned with the newer textures, you can't really see the cleavage lines even if its something like an open shirt. This is fixable if you draw the lines as part of the outfit though.

I do recall having issues with the boobs underneath not rendering in the chaeron's sized apparel 1.3 version that some1 posted.

Also for reference the clothing in the picture is something I made for testing purposes, but with the smaller boob size I drew the black likes which helps the cleavage stand out. (it's not perfect and looks a little jank in this example but i was mostly testing it and it looks decent enough for a first attempt)

0dc4e8b3ff6c293b716a90ead451cbb5.png

d44f6df4dfd863a32aa88cfb9df270c2.png

Edited by AKawaiiTent

I decided to pull up some files straight from the 0.91.1 zip to show what I mean. The boobs underneath ARE rendering in this example, but the only thing you can see is a bit of the shading so it doesn't look like they are, especially in game when its zoomed out very far. When we make the shirt partially invisible we can see how the boob lines stop before actually reaching the opened part of the shirt 

efecbecb9cea451f37b3b97930a00252.png

111b39ef2190fbfdb8c3998ae49d7cea.png

Is this mod alive and developing?

I drew tribal clothes for the female body (I'll draw them later for the thin one). For myself.
Tested on standard textures (without RimNudeWorld) if anyone likes it, I can continue.
Continue to spread, so I'm going to continue to change the game for myself ?

You can use the files freely, add them to mods or wherever else. Don't mind.

(don't kick for English - google translates)

image.png.9f46fe26f57d3f1908fa157bc3b3e951.png
image.png.01797cca064cfc2cf04ddbf39f00e1eb.pngimage.png.b3897ea426f74ab071e6641e75d58c1a.pngimage.png.2e7004e888865c3f3b5ce7284419c616.png

TribalA_Female.zip

12 minutes ago, zero112 said:

Is this mod alive and developing?

I drew tribal clothes for the female body (I'll draw them later for the thin one). For myself.
Tested on standard textures (without RimNudeWorld) if anyone likes it, I can continue.
Continue to spread, so I'm going to continue to change the game for myself ?

You can use the files freely, add them to mods or wherever else. Don't mind.

image.png.9f46fe26f57d3f1908fa157bc3b3e951.png
image.png.01797cca064cfc2cf04ddbf39f00e1eb.pngimage.png.b3897ea426f74ab071e6641e75d58c1a.pngimage.png.2e7004e888865c3f3b5ce7284419c616.png

TribalA_Female.zip 2.38 MB · 0 downloads

Damnnn! That's good.

So, I'm done with the tribal tunic.

I understood correctly, now the mod supports:

a) female body 7 breast sizes
b) thin body 6 breast sizes

question to the developer: will the rest be added? There are only 11 of them , right ?

and will there be a seventh for a thin body?

In general, is it planned to expand the built-in body of the mod, or would it be better to focus on integration with RimNude?

Should I just keep drawing to this body, or is it better to go straight to some more relevant one?

Is Fat and Hulk support planned or is it a very long-term prospect?

OTYOTY ?

image.png.508c0ed11faee4d01236e040ef1c555d.png
image.png.6505b7e4b4ad65340c89b016ae6cb59e.pngimage.png.4d8d2cda7e93bfce71fb4de0ddcab7b8.pngimage.png.0f7ca97b1df4b7e602f7785ef1de64af.pngTribalA.zip

4 hours ago, zero112 said:

So, I'm done with the tribal tunic.

I understood correctly, now the mod supports:

a) female body 7 breast sizes
b) thin body 6 breast sizes

question to the developer: will the rest be added? There are only 11 of them , right ?

and will there be a seventh for a thin body?

In general, is it planned to expand the built-in body of the mod, or would it be better to focus on integration with RimNude?

Should I just keep drawing to this body, or is it better to go straight to some more relevant one?

Is Fat and Hulk support planned or is it a very long-term prospect?

OTYOTY ?

image.png.508c0ed11faee4d01236e040ef1c555d.png
image.png.6505b7e4b4ad65340c89b016ae6cb59e.pngimage.png.4d8d2cda7e93bfce71fb4de0ddcab7b8.pngimage.png.0f7ca97b1df4b7e602f7785ef1de64af.png TribalA.zip 4.01 MB · 2 downloads

I'm having busy days now. That's why I'm not updating this mod for long time. Also, it explains why Fat and Hulk textures are not yet ready.

Actually, the codes are working to Fat and Hulk bodies too but it looks unsupported because there is no sized textures for them.

So I tried to make framework at least other modders can make sized apparel textures.

But I forgot to make some documents for them.

I will make the documents soon as passable for others... sorry.

Female's 7 breasts textures and Thin's 6 breasts textures are not big problem.

the apparels are try to follow breasts size.

breasts try to use correct stage textures or smaller (if can't use smaller, then try bigger)

also, apparels try to find smaller then bigger.

If the breasts stage is bigger than biggest apparel available stage, than breasts will be smaller for that case.

so some stage textures can be skipped. It will automatically choose other size. (this can have not soften stage graphic)

One of the big problem with Sized Apparel and RimNudeWorld is unmatched breast size.

there are many stage of breasts size in RJW.

Making all Sized apparel textures are too hard. also, If some worn apparel are not supported or having missing stage, It could be unmatched breasts and apparel textures.

In that case, controlling breasts texture choosing in RimNudeWorld are hard because it's work with HAR (Humanoid Alien Races). It needs to make more patch for other mods to work with other mod that work with other mod.(It's too complex.)

That's why I made stand alone bodyparts rendering system. It's easy to choose breasts size and update.

I'm planning to make more easy mod setting for RimNudeWorld and HAR but I'm not sure when I could do.

there are some WIP features in sized apparel. but not yet ready to use. (these are not in sized apparel 0.91.1 )

ingameRandomTest.gif.bdbb33684c62bf75764291ebd31b93cd.gif

posetest2.gif.92988175bcd520796eeac0b934e46101.gif

(these examples are changing textures in random pose)

swapping bodyparts textures in same size. I call it "pose"

It needs pose textures. For making good poses, it needs to make defs too.

lots of things to do... and lots of codes to write.

if the pose textures are not valid, It will use default texture.

6.png.ac69f1f5213d71472da57dcc736d9ecb.png

5.png.50d36b7cbd743e0da99cce37a0e48c17.png

4.png.959fa1ba9539cb95f40ec819a2d7c11b.png

body part variation (can be swapped. It cached in the hediff) I call it "Body Part Detail" or "variation"

current wip version need to make def file to add variation to spawn.

this is example def file used

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<!-- "null" and "default" varName will be no variation. -->
<Defs>
	<SizedApparel.SizedApparelBodyPartVariationDef>
		<defName>BreastDetail</defName>
		<bodyPartName>Breasts</bodyPartName>
		<variations>
			<li>
			<!--Default Breasts-->
				<hediffName>Breasts</hediffName>
				<varName>
					<li>default</li>
					<li>InvertedNipple</li>
				</varName>
			</li>
			<li>
				<!-- <hediffName>SlimeBreasts</hediffName> -->
				<!-- <varName> -->
					<!-- <li>null</li> -->
					<!-- <li>InvertedNipple</li> -->
				<!-- </varName> -->
			</li>
		</variations>
	</SizedApparel.SizedApparelBodyPartVariationDef>
</Defs>

It can be def separately with other kind of hediff such as arcohtech breast

if the variation textures are not validated, default textures will be used

but it looks hard to make pose and variations work together because of the texture. It requires too much textures.

It already been absent for 3 months to updating my WIP features. I'm sorry but can't focus to my mods.

these features can be delayed more. 

but if sized apparel have problem with new version of rimworld or RJW, I will update the mod soon as passable.

Thanks for using my mod and making textures with my mod!

Edited by OTYOTY

Thanks for your hard work. Appreciate what you've done already, no need to feel pressured about not updating.

The pose feature seems like it could be the fix to the issue I mentioned with smaller breasts not showing the cleavage lines on certain clothing. 

Also you mention the sizes auto checking for something bigger/smaller, but the issue I personally run into with that is from having top and bottoms seperated, even if I only drew 3 variants of bottoms (masked variants for the bigger boobs). It seems to swap everything equiped to the smallest varient available. E.G. if I have bottoms 0, 5, 6, and tops 0-6, and I equip both to boob size 4, the top renders at 0 when the bottom is equiped. My solution was to just include the extra files even if they're technically the same.

20 minutes ago, AKawaiiTent said:

Thanks for your hard work. Appreciate what you've done already, no need to feel pressured about not updating.

The pose feature seems like it could be the fix to the issue I mentioned with smaller breasts not showing the cleavage lines on certain clothing. 

Also you mention the sizes auto checking for something bigger/smaller, but the issue I personally run into with that is from having top and bottoms seperated, even if I only drew 3 variants of bottoms (masked variants for the bigger boobs). It seems to swap everything equiped to the smallest varient available. E.G. if I have bottoms 0, 5, 6, and tops 0-6, and I equip both to boob size 4, the top renders at 0 when the bottom is equiped. My solution was to just include the extra files even if they're technically the same.

The sized apparel try to find correct stage then smaller, then bigger. So It tries to find bigger latest.

Your bottoms have 0, 5, 6 textures. So 4th breast will use 0. because It tries to find smaller first.

to fix this issue, try 0, 4, 6. In this case,

this is from my new document for sized apparel that I'm writing.

Apparels try to follow breasts texture’s stage, but it will be minimum stage from worn apparels. For example, if worn apparel A has up to 5th but worn apparel B has up to 7th, Minimum can be up to 5, can’t be 6 or 7. And it also tries to find correct or smaller stage textures like breasts. It automatically chose correct stage or smaller when texture of the stage is missing. After finding smaller, it finds bigger. This can be useful for skipping 0 or 1 stage for thick apparel that can’t see small breasts.

image.png.51b2e9cf9ef98ebcb2a82914f1653bb9.png

(Example. RK_GardenWear_Thin is thick that can cover small breasts. So, it’s stages start with 2 for skipping 0 and 1 to use same texture with 2.)

If the breasts texture’s stage is bigger than apparels stage, the breasts will be smaller to make it fit to apparels and no clipping.

Edited by OTYOTY

I continue the tribal theme.
I made textures for a tribal poncho (Vanilla Apparel Expanded, it's cool that this mod supports it)
In the process, I missed with the neck - the head turned out to be bigger than I thought. Maybe I'll redo it in the future.

image.png.6f4499bf356ca2a601457be0f2536a3d.png
image.png.6cb1f46673127b5689a2d6ca3658aff3.pngimage.png.81d0290c996186e216cd497566884fe5.pngimage.png.29d2dcde0ffef6d0644727e476e8db79.pngimage.png.5db607c6a1c1a9684d5891fe01c79c73.pngimage.png.f279480c01e93a455aba2975264610a3.pngimage.png.e8133e322fd6d572f2f4f6771bb865d6.png

TribalPoncho.zip

I ran into a problem - the mod has a conflict with Vanilla Apparel Expanded - Accessories
Can someone add support? That would be great!

image.png.a1dea368bc8d07576dc50e2e8042b00b.png

well, and quite pink dreams - add support for the rest of Vanilla Expanded and Visible pants (pull their textures into this mod to fit the body, and then in places it's crooked)

image.png

Edited by zero112
17 hours ago, zero112 said:

I continue the tribal theme.
I made textures for a tribal poncho (Vanilla Apparel Expanded, it's cool that this mod supports it)
In the process, I missed with the neck - the head turned out to be bigger than I thought. Maybe I'll redo it in the future.

image.png.6f4499bf356ca2a601457be0f2536a3d.png
image.png.6cb1f46673127b5689a2d6ca3658aff3.pngimage.png.81d0290c996186e216cd497566884fe5.pngimage.png.29d2dcde0ffef6d0644727e476e8db79.pngimage.png.5db607c6a1c1a9684d5891fe01c79c73.pngimage.png.f279480c01e93a455aba2975264610a3.pngimage.png.e8133e322fd6d572f2f4f6771bb865d6.png

TribalPoncho.zip

I ran into a problem - the mod has a conflict with Vanilla Apparel Expanded - Accessories
Can someone add support? That would be great!

image.png.a1dea368bc8d07576dc50e2e8042b00b.png

well, and quite pink dreams - add support for the rest of Vanilla Expanded and Visible pants (pull their textures into this mod to fit the body, and then in places it's crooked)

image.png

image.png.ebd7f7030908a1295c9bc77d8495fc1b.png

It's because the quiver or else in Vanilla Apparel Expanded - Accessories are covering torso

It needs xml patch for fix it or make textures such as "Quiver_11_south.png"

but I recommend to make xml patch.

If you add "SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize" tag in the apparel, It will be treat as not covering breast in sized apparel code work.

You can find example in sized apparel.

you can find it in "(Your Sized Apparel Mod Path)\Patches\ApparelPatches\VanillaIdeoPatch"

or same path's RatkinPatch forder

6 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

image.png.ebd7f7030908a1295c9bc77d8495fc1b.png

It's because the quiver or else in Vanilla Apparel Expanded - Accessories are covering torso

It needs xml patch for fix it or make textures such as "Quiver_11_south.png"

but I recommend to make xml patch.

If you add "SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize" tag in the apparel, It will be treat as not covering breast in sized apparel code work.

You can find example in sized apparel.

you can find it in "(Your Sized Apparel Mod Path)\Patches\ApparelPatches\VanillaIdeoPatch"

or same path's RatkinPatch forder

and it doesn't work =(
apparently I'm doing something wrong

I'm not friends with codes at all yet ?

image.png.b575789ef8cd468c0e77e6a4b47a3e9c.png

5 hours ago, zero112 said:

and it doesn't work =(
apparently I'm doing something wrong

I'm not friends with codes at all yet ?

image.png.b575789ef8cd468c0e77e6a4b47a3e9c.png

try this

<Patch>
	<Operation Class="PatchOperationFindMod">
		<mods>
			<li>Vanilla Apparel Expanded — Accessories</li>
		</mods>
		<match Class="PatchOperationSequence">
			<success>Normal</success>
			<operations>
				<li Class="PatchOperationConditional">
					<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName = "VAEA_Apparel_Quiver"]/apparel/tags</xpath>
					<nomatch Class="PatchOperationAdd">
						<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName = "VAEA_Apparel_Quiver"]/apparel</xpath>
						<value>
							<tags>
								<li>SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize</li>
							</tags>
						</value>
					</nomatch>
					<match Class="PatchOperationAdd">
						<value>
						</value>
					</match>
				</li>
			</operations>
		</match>
	</Operation>
</Patch>

It was because VAEA_Apparel_Quiver doesn't have "tags" 

Some apparels has tag but it means others don't.  That's why the xml patch need to check does it have tags list or not.

if the apparel have tags list -> add "SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize" in tags

if it doesn't have tags list -> makes tags list then add "SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize" tag

patching xml is strict :(

9 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

try this

<Patch>
	<Operation Class="PatchOperationFindMod">
		<mods>
			<li>Vanilla Apparel Expanded — Accessories</li>
		</mods>
		<match Class="PatchOperationSequence">
			<success>Normal</success>
			<operations>
				<li Class="PatchOperationConditional">
					<nomatch Class="PatchOperationAdd">
						<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName = "VAEA_Apparel_Quiver"]/apparel</xpath>
						<value>
							<tags>
							</tags>
						</value>
					</nomatch>
					<match Class="PatchOperationAdd">
						<value>
						</value>
					</match>
				</li>
			</operations>
		</match>
	</Operation>
</Patch>

It was because VAEA_Apparel_Quiver doesn't have "tags" 

Some apparels has tag but it means others don't.  That's why the xml patch need to check does it have tags list or not.

if the apparel have tags list -> add "SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize" in tags

if it doesn't have tags list -> makes tags list then add "SizedApparel_IgnorBreastSize" tag

patching xml is strict :(

The good news is it worked, thank you so much for your help

The bad news is that it looks like the textures will still need to be customized.

Okay, I'll probably have to put it off for a while.

image.png.742c0207e92427dc7f08e862ce744620.pngimage.png.fc6cd1675c1a979c202597d08920bd15.png

2 hours ago, zero112 said:

The good news is it worked, thank you so much for your help

The bad news is that it looks like the textures will still need to be customized.

Okay, I'll probably have to put it off for a while.

image.png.742c0207e92427dc7f08e862ce744620.pngimage.png.fc6cd1675c1a979c202597d08920bd15.png

If the one the right is ment to be behind the boob, a really easy fix for editing textures like that when behind is to make a mask layer folder for each boob size. (i litterly just show nothing but the boob, use a marque tool somewhere outside the boobs and then invert the selection.

So anything in the folder will be hidden where the boobs are, it makes it super fast for bigger boob sizes. I've been doing it for my pants/underwear and it is basicly only an extra 20 seconds to make them textures for bigger breast sizes since the folder is already set up.

Edited by AKawaiiTent
59 minutes ago, AKawaiiTent said:

If the one the right is ment to be behind the boob, a really easy fix for editing textures like that when behind is to make a mask layer folder for each boob size. (i litterly just show nothing but the boob, use a marque tool somewhere outside the boobs and then invert the selection.

So anything in the folder will be hidden where the boobs are, it makes it super fast for bigger boob sizes. I've been doing it for my pants/underwear and it is basicly only an extra 20 seconds to make them textures for bigger breast sizes since the folder is already set up.

well, it's not a problem to correct the texture at all ?

the problem for me is that this texture is not in fashion.

and how to make sure that the necessary folders with textures appear here - I do not know
image.png.f560b184b7e112275102c55294bde77b.png

50 minutes ago, zero112 said:

well, it's not a problem to correct the texture at all ?

the problem for me is that this texture is not in fashion.

and how to make sure that the necessary folders with textures appear here - I do not know
image.png.f560b184b7e112275102c55294bde77b.png

I'm fairly certain you can just add a folder with the directory Textures/Things/Apparel/Quiver and put the Quiver_whatever textures in that folder. Basing this on the Def screenshot OTY posted earlier.  

d896c4ae679477b2cba386b28926c3e0.png.c0facec5b1ad8e01c9b74a598a3e4275.png

If you're saying you don't know where to find the original texture. it'll be kinda a pain if you have a ton of mods through steam but it should be in steamapps/workshop/content/294100/ a number thats different for every mod so find the mod number. A tip for finding it quickly would be to unsubscribe from it, and then resubscribe to redownload it, then sort by date modified.

26 minutes ago, AKawaiiTent said:

An idea just popped into my head and I'm unsure if its already possible with tags or not. Is there a way to tag an outfit to generate the genitalia? IE if its just the bikini top it should render the vag/dick. 

Regarding the tags, I found this file from OTYOTY.

that is, "sizedapparel_showprivatecrotch" should be suitable.

image.png.2a75881ca253ee5ea0a1847a6d4f98ca.png

and this is a file from the main accessories fashion, not from our fashion

I'm not sure that without some kind of additional patch indicating the path for the texture, this will work

But I'm a total zero here, so....

image.png.d27f91458476bdda21d52756ed0e508b.png

Edited by zero112