Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

On 2/4/2023 at 3:31 PM, Skömer said:

that is gonna be the first time someone asked that, why would you want that? i thought this was the whole point of this mod

HI! thought id chime in, i actually have the same problem. the gender specific texture thing is more about the clothes on male pawn with female bodytype to have the nice retexture that comes with the Sized apparel retexture mod :3 its a shame male pawns get the non fancy texture because i like my femboy pawns looking nice. It used to not be an issue.

I thought this was an oty body problem but it seems to be related to this mod? I get two set of breasts and genitals when my pawns are naked and I can't seem to find settings to fix that in game.

nvm, found it in the main menu, either I was looking for REsized apparel for some reason or it is main menu only, either way just me dumb dumb,

Edited by gilgysaurus
14 hours ago, travelogue said:

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed and sorrier still to be asking a question about an old version.  I play 1.3, and average breasts default female don't have nipples.  Is there any workaround for this besides using RNW?

try older versions of SA that didn't have separate nipples.
or pull out the breast texture with nipples from the old versions and replace the name of the texture without nipples in the new version
and it's better to switch to 1.4, keep up with the times ?

Edited by zero112
On 12/12/2022 at 1:00 AM, zero112 said:

you are trying to install not the Sized Apparel itself, but the retexture to it ? First install the latest version of the Sized Apparel (see on the first page of this topic), and after that the retexture (there are just additional textures to the Sized Apparel)

image.png.2a9c16aa35322cde598ee79553f42665.png

a current link be nice every link form orignal mod page say there no file attached to link any more.

I've found that this mod works better with pawns modified by body size genes than RimNudeWorld, but lacks the proper graphics for certain parts which RimNudeWorld or one of it's addons(Im not entirely sure) supports.

(basically, parts that look different when rendered by RimNudeWorld all look the same when rendered by this, but on larger pawns will be rendered in the correct location, unlike with RimNudeWorld)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 5:09 AM, KulvaSacred said:

HI! thought id chime in, i actually have the same problem. the gender specific texture thing is more about the clothes on male pawn with female bodytype to have the nice retexture that comes with the Sized apparel retexture mod :3 its a shame male pawns get the non fancy texture because i like my femboy pawns looking nice. It used to not be an issue.

Is there a certain set of settings/mods you use to make femboys? Could you share please?

trying so hard to figure out how to make a patch when there is 0 documentation i can find. it says read the thread and ive gone over it atleast 10 times. can anyone point me in the right direction??? i just want to make a patch for anthro race mod lol. what do i do with this "imagepointfinder". i searched the entire thread + replies but have not found anything regarding it.

dicking around with it i see it's to get the position for what i am assuming is for genitals or breasts or w/e to assign to the body. however im unsure of what to do with this information. again there is no documentation or anything to show me what to do with this. where do i place these. unsure..

no dice getting it to work. the weird thing is, is the whole reason im making this. originally, genitalia and such worked and appeared on the anthro race, until it didn't. it refuses to now, no changes. so i know it can work w/o a patch with it being built on HAR. but christ almighty. i just wanna play at this point lol

Edited by Exorcist13

1 hour ago, Exorcist13 said:

trying so hard to figure out how to make a patch when there is 0 documentation i can find. it says read the thread and ive gone over it atleast 10 times. can anyone point me in the right direction??? i just want to make a patch for anthro race mod lol. what do i do with this "imagepointfinder". i searched the entire thread + replies but have not found anything regarding it.

dicking around with it i see it's to get the position for what i am assuming is for genitals or breasts or w/e to assign to the body. however im unsure of what to do with this information. again there is no documentation or anything to show me what to do with this. where do i place these. unsure..

Couldn't find a more complicated mod to start? How many races are there in one fashion, ten? ?
In general, proceed like this (I have not tried it myself, but it should work):

Spoiler

Point one.
You go and create a new defs (BodyAddonDefs) for your race (or many defs, depending on how many races you have there)

image.png.b5ec9fefcdacdaff679f6f4adb7b00a2.png
You create according to the anology of Human, there, in fact, only the name of the race is most likely to be changed. pay attention to body types - all types are used in custom race. The rest is unchanged - this is purely for displaying body parts (whether breasts or not, whether to draw nipples, etc.)
image.png.b7346f9be811db0d4619f809d1cd558e.png

Point two.
Let's make a defs for the skeleton (SkeletonDef)

image.png.6c4494b0e47e9aa3053eb1990202bad9.png

Here we also change the race, check the body type - and set texture offsets. With a high degree of probability, we copy them from a person - and everything will be fine. It seems that there you don’t have six-armed vosmihue, but simply anthropomorphic little animals.

image.png.dc1d124aab360543638f6eeec7a328e0.png

With patches and everything - according to the plan, now everything will be displayed in the game. But - there is no guarantee that everything will be displayed well and beautifully - textures are needed here.

Step three (optional?)
Create a folder with textures inside the mod (Pay attention - the folder must be with the same address as the original mod (not SA, but exactly where the textures of your race are located)) If you go the lazy way - just throw the textures of people here and rename them
. If you want to get confused - welcome to Photoshop.
This item can be skipped on the idea - by default, SA, having not found textures, should seem to pull up the textures of people. It seems that somewhere in the game settings of the mod it was even rendered.
But if you want everything to be as cool as possible - make textures, especially since there are not so many skills needed, just change the textures of people to look messy and you're done. Well, make sure that there are no seams in the chest and genital area - you most likely don’t want to redraw all breast sizes.

image.png.2b50e6636e2a7c37e94da79755591d8a.png

Well, if you don’t figure it out after that (I don’t guarantee that everything works as I described - I don’t deal with HAR myself) - then it’s better to spit on all this. It's not worth it.

Edited by zero112
1 hour ago, zero112 said:

Couldn't find a more complicated mod to start? How many races are there in one fashion, ten? ?
In general, proceed like this (I have not tried it myself, but it should work):

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it! I did exactly this actually, I was just working on the textures. No dice though. The genitals and such DO appear, but it's only the default one, if you switch it it does not change. If you change the size it changes the size of the default penis. Which is very odd.. Seeing if it'll work if I adjust some things. Ironically enough it's a very simple mod, which is why it's so surprising to me no one made a patch. It's all one race with different heads, uses vanilla bodies so I only really needed to copy the human def in both body and skeleton, and change the def without changing the positions. I've worked on many mods for many games so I have a gist on what to do for Rimworld despite not working on it before. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping and praying it works out.

Edit: I should note, there aren't any breaking errors besides the usual (bodypart is missing) but that happens for humans despite working 100% fine. I always got that though even without any additional mods or races and had no problems, so I'm not too worried about that. Checked both hugslib's logs and rimworld's usual logs.

After fixing whatever it threw at me, I finally got my first actual error. However it doesn't say much. Will do some load order testing again just to rule that out.

image.png.7e194bb3b1fd7b925a34106f0dfe31d2.png

Disabled all mods except only necessary ones and it still refuses to work. Not even getting the error I got earlier this time. I think it just hates me. It worked once without having to do anything and never again.

Edit 3x: I give up, I dedicated 30-40+ hours to this and I am sick of it. Unless someone wants to make a patch for this relatively simple race mod, since it seems a lot of people want it from looking around, I refuse to work on this anymore. It's abysmal. It sucks because I was really excited to play rimworld but I lack the attention span for it unless I have things to keep me interested. Either way, thanks for the help. Hopefully someone can get this shit working. I originally had it working without any of this, worked 100% until after the first try then it didn't. Hope someone out there can humor us and get this working but this is the last I'll try lol, tried to get into this game 3 times now. imo worse than even the infamous skyrim modding w/ 1000+ mods because atleast you have more to go off of and saw actual progress when it came to troubleshooting. I've triple checked and ran through whatever could possibly be the issue. Load order, mod settings, references to definitions. It's probably a simple solution, it almost always is. I just don't have the motivation to work on it anymore.

Edited by Exorcist13
5 hours ago, Exorcist13 said:

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it! I did exactly this actually, I was just working on the textures. No dice though. The genitals and such DO appear, but it's only the default one, if you switch it it does not change. If you change the size it changes the size of the default penis. Which is very odd.. Seeing if it'll work if I adjust some things. Ironically enough it's a very simple mod, which is why it's so surprising to me no one made a patch. It's all one race with different heads, uses vanilla bodies so I only really needed to copy the human def in both body and skeleton, and change the def without changing the positions. I've worked on many mods for many games so I have a gist on what to do for Rimworld despite not working on it before. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping and praying it works out.

Edit: I should note, there aren't any breaking errors besides the usual (bodypart is missing) but that happens for humans despite working 100% fine. I always got that though even without any additional mods or races and had no problems, so I'm not too worried about that. Checked both hugslib's logs and rimworld's usual logs.

After fixing whatever it threw at me, I finally got my first actual error. However it doesn't say much. Will do some load order testing again just to rule that out.

image.png.7e194bb3b1fd7b925a34106f0dfe31d2.png

Disabled all mods except only necessary ones and it still refuses to work. Not even getting the error I got earlier this time. I think it just hates me. It worked once without having to do anything and never again.

Edit 3x: I give up, I dedicated 30-40+ hours to this and I am sick of it. Unless someone wants to make a patch for this relatively simple race mod, since it seems a lot of people want it from looking around, I refuse to work on this anymore. It's abysmal. It sucks because I was really excited to play rimworld but I lack the attention span for it unless I have things to keep me interested. Either way, thanks for the help. Hopefully someone can get this shit working. I originally had it working without any of this, worked 100% until after the first try then it didn't. Hope someone out there can humor us and get this working but this is the last I'll try lol, tried to get into this game 3 times now. imo worse than even the infamous skyrim modding w/ 1000+ mods because atleast you have more to go off of and saw actual progress when it came to troubleshooting. I've triple checked and ran through whatever could possibly be the issue. Load order, mod settings, references to definitions. It's probably a simple solution, it almost always is. I just don't have the motivation to work on it anymore.

Yes, unfortunately, this is how 90% of the impulses to modelwork in rimvorold end ?
And yes - you don't have to hope, no one will make a patch, everyone will just say, "it's easy, the child will figure it out" and stick out his little finger. (And yes, I did the same thing - I painted on top how it should work, but I won't do it myself because I'm breaking in)

As an option - take a closer look at fashion Anthrosonae. Similar functionality, but it works through biotechnology. Since there are no custom races, there is only a problem with textures (and it just doesn't look very nice). Well, it's easier to work with textures - it's not a crooked rimworld code, you'll see what you've drawn. If used in conjunction with RJW-genes and Xenotype Spawn Control, it's generally not bad.

1 hour ago, zero112 said:

Yes, unfortunately, this is how 90% of the impulses to modelwork in rimvorold end ?
And yes - you don't have to hope, no one will make a patch, everyone will just say, "it's easy, the child will figure it out" and stick out his little finger. (And yes, I did the same thing - I painted on top how it should work, but I won't do it myself because I'm breaking in)

As an option - take a closer look at fashion Anthrosonae. Similar functionality, but it works through biotechnology. Since there are no custom races, there is only a problem with textures (and it just doesn't look very nice). Well, it's easier to work with textures - it's not a crooked rimworld code, you'll see what you've drawn. If used in conjunction with RJW-genes and Xenotype Spawn Control, it's generally not bad.

Bless, thank you!! I didn't know that mod existed, definitely will check it out. I'd normally have more patience when it comes to modding anything, but due to circumstances of my living situation I just cannot waste too much time with these things, so atleast this mod will be a good placeholder and/or replacement! Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I really do appreciate it. Believe it or not it honestly makes my day, needed it. Thanks again and I hope you have a good day!

Hello, looking around to see if someone can confirm this, or help me somehow. When I reload a save, the genitals (penis/vagina) disappear from all pawns until I go to Mod Options and press the "Apply Non Rimnude Settings" which i have already done previously in the save. 

Is anyone else having this sort of problem? When you freshly load a save, do your pawns have genitals? I am thinking if this is just a common bug and I never noticed it before, but at the same time I feel I would have...just unsure. 

Thanks for your time!

38 minutes ago, AoE said:

Hello, looking around to see if someone can confirm this, or help me somehow. When I reload a save, the genitals (penis/vagina) disappear from all pawns until I go to Mod Options and press the "Apply Non Rimnude Settings" which i have already done previously in the save. 

Is anyone else having this sort of problem? When you freshly load a save, do your pawns have genitals? I am thinking if this is just a common bug and I never noticed it before, but at the same time I feel I would have...just unsure. 

Thanks for your time!

and if you just enter the combat mode and exit it - does not appear? I have this action treats rendering glitches (apparently at this moment the textures are updated)

46 minutes ago, zero112 said:

and if you just enter the combat mode and exit it - does not appear? I have this action treats rendering glitches (apparently at this moment the textures are updated)

Nope, only when I go to mod options it works again. It is slightly inconvinient, but survivable for now. i just cant remember if it was always there or if I somehow did something that screwed the entire thing up. 

24 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

This is generally what happens when I use this mod's parts. Penises on females are consistently off center. There's no direct error to speak of and I'm using the latest version of this mod.

@zero112, if you have any sort of enlightenment on the issue.

invalid parts.jpg

Well, at least in the original SA there are stupidly no such textures of penises ?

apparently you have some extraneous mod installed that replaces them.
And in fact, if earlier this was not a problem, then in the latest updates (which were a year ago ...) OTY updated the positioning of textures, so old mods with textures give out such an offset. Verdik - look for a mod that breaks everything for you)) The version of SizedApparel 1.4Wip23 should be installed and nothing else. (well, or else a SAR-body, there actually is a replacement for these testurok with others)

this is how the penis from SA looks like
image.png.77dcbaf10199a65cf33de73c35e993b7.png

Edited by zero112
16 minutes ago, zero112 said:

Well, at least in the original SA there are stupidly no such textures of penises ?

apparently you have some extraneous mod installed that replaces them.
And in fact, if earlier this was not a problem, then in the latest updates (which were a year ago ...) OTY updated the positioning of textures, so old mods with textures give out such an offset. Verdik - look for a mod that breaks everything for you)) The version of SizedApparel 1.4Wip23 should be installed and nothing else. (well, or else a SAR-body, there actually is a replacement for these testurok with others)

All my mods are updated to 1.4, and the only nude parts mod I have is SA at present. I'm not aware of any other mods that could impact the positioning of these textures, considering all other parts are drawn just fine, it's simply penises on the Female Body that get affected this way. This is also on DevTest, so it's a fresh save, and the modlist has only recently been compiled.

13 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

Все мои моды обновлены до 1.4, и единственный мод обнаженных частей, который у меня есть, это SA. Я не знаю о каких-либо других модах, которые могли бы повлиять на расположение этих текстур, учитывая, что все остальные части прорисованы очень хорошо, это просто влияет на пенисы на женском теле. Это тоже есть на DevTest, так что это свежее сохранение, а модлист только недавно был скомпилирован.

try to put the SAR-body, and closer to the end of the list of downloads. According to the idea, he will fill in all the gaps in the textures and overwrite these "ghostly" textures that it is unclear which mod gives

On 4/3/2023 at 1:17 PM, NikitaRGX said:

All my mods are updated to 1.4, and the only nude parts mod I have is SA at present. I'm not aware of any other mods that could impact the positioning of these textures, considering all other parts are drawn just fine, it's simply penises on the Female Body that get affected this way. This is also on DevTest, so it's a fresh save, and the modlist has only recently been compiled.

I had the same problem, and think I stumbled on the solution: AKT Lewd Clothes has a sized apparel folder (... \AKT_LewdClothes\Textures\SizedApparel\BodyParts) that has a female specific penis texture that looked just like the one floating. When I removed that "SizedApparel" folder, the female body went back to using the default SAR penis. Hopefully, you've got the same problem I did and this works for you.