Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

4 hours ago, nap00leon said:

It's a single player game, "cheating" doesn't exist unless I feel like it. And for testing mod interactions, this matters even less. Also, I don't care for "micro vagina" and no tits on an adult. Kinda creeps me out. So I fix that in the editor, too.

I mean, sure, this is explained elsewhere, but it's not clear from this thread that this method applies to this mod. After all, this mod can be used standalone(which I do, performance without HAR is so much better), so I'd have expected it to have its own method.

Anyway, this mod is great so far now that I figured it out, thanks for all the work.

Edit: my logfile is spammed with:

[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_4)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_5)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_5)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_6)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_6)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_7)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_7)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_0)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_0)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_-1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_-1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel] (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female)BodyPart texture is not patched::missing texture
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_4)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel] (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female)BodyPart texture is not patched::missing texture
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_4)BodyPart texture is missing

There's 7z files in this folder... is this related?

The author is still developing this mod, so most likely it's because of some test function that is being worked on. Anyway /Human/Anus/Horny - there are definitely no such textures and they are not used anywhere yet. Apparently OTYOTY is planning some kind of trick with this. Ignore it for now, in general, it doesn't seem to cause a critical error.

RJW distributes the sizes quite well with an automatic machine, The biggest chance is that there will be ordinary ones, the smaller one is that there will be small or large ones. Very rarely - micro and giant. Well, more or less - I'm not sure that without third-party mods are achievable

By the way, I can also recommend RJW Genes. They added genes with sizes. But the mod is still damp

Spoiler

And yes, as an advertisement, I recommend checking out the Sized Apparel Retexture.
Well, to all who looked in - a free set of penises as a gift ?
image.png.11147539dc9235291f850d6edc1ca799.png
PenisForSA.7z

Hello, its probably had been asked before, but: there is simple no textrutre for breast sizes bigger then "huge", right? Or i went and did something wrong again? There is line in mod options "match with supported(when breasts are bigger)", so i just wanted to cofirm that it is the case. 

Безымянный.png

Edited by shar95
2 hours ago, shar95 said:

Hello, its probably had been asked before, but: there is simple no textrutre for breast sizes bigger then "huge", right? Or i went and did something wrong again? There is line in mod options "match with supported(when breasts are bigger)", so i just wanted to cofirm that it is the case. 

Безымянный.png

Right. Total breast sizes 11 (from 0 to 10)
Textures on clothes are only from 0 to 7 (and then not everywhere)

Edited by zero112
6 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

So what mods do these pawns use? Is the brown cat one from the BioTech DLC? If I remember pawn don't really look like this more so just ears, or am I missing something?

Pawn1.PNG.6ebe2635ea5730587ec5575e3dab7f01.PNGPawn2.png.cbda1f605396e9ac59aa097b9472b783.png

Both are from biotech's gene.

for the ears you can find them at steam workshop just search cat ears and you can find something you would like.

So I downloaded the latest ver. on here, playing rimworld 1.4 and after messing with the mod settings and boob sizes. I was wondering are the jiggly physics currently only working for 1.3, or am I doing something wrong? Cause I have women of different boobs sizes, I have the jiggle physics thing checked and none of their boobs are moving

im personally getting a weird issue where before i can even do anything trying to extract the folder at all leads to a "path too long" error to pop up during transfer
first of these i get is one of the texture files for the prestige cataphract armor specifically on the fat body type (kind of an ironic joke i guess lol)
the full name of the file being "PrestigeCataphractArmor_Fat_east-CAB-a4b7c1832c503b1d92583c6c45f5bec5-13061745699617026637" which is obviously super long of a text string for just the name of a png
error code was 0x80010135: Path too long

I'm trying to work in some alien race compatibility without using HAR and rimnude, based on how ratkin and miho have support. I did try to search the thread and have combed through files but still having an issue, so any pointers welcome!

I've replicated the RACEbody.xml and RACEskeletonDef.xml in BodyAddonDefs and SkeletonDef, and changed the defnames to the defname of the pawns, and copied in placeholder textures to a path matching their defname. So the textures themselves show up.

However, all textures appear centred on the pawn, and changing the values in skeletondef doesn't appear to do anything.

The added textures also disappear on reload....

Edited by xiksy
On 5/11/2022 at 4:35, OTYOTY said:

RimNudeWorld está utilizando un sistema de renderizado de raza alienígena humanoide.

Sized Apparel tiene un sistema de renderizado independiente. Pero cuando se usa con RNW, solo se usa cuando el peón lleva algo.

imagen.png.e294917e48f053469c36164fa42dc677.png

El jiggle de los senos solo funciona con el sistema de representación de senos de la ropa de tamaño.

Es difícil aplicar sacudidas de senos en RNW.

Parchear el código HAR no es fácil. (es por eso que la ropa de tamaño tiene un sistema de regeneración independiente)

y necesita hacer texturas Jiggle para partes RNW (ropa de tamaño y RNW usan diferentes texturas de partes del cuerpo)

I have it on and nothing happens, does it have to have a piece of clothing yes or yes for what functions? naked doesn't work?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, OTYOTY, I need help.

I was making textures for ideology styles (studded jackets) and ran into a problem.
In the vanilla game, the folder with styles is called "ApparelStyles", and the folder in the fashion "Vanilla Ideology Expanded - Memes and Structures" is "Apparelstyles"

it seems to be a trifle - and half of the textures do not work because of this =(
there is no way in Windows to make two different folders whose names differ only in one case?

I don't want to create another mod for the sake of two styles

Spoiler

image.png.7361064c10553683123c64e311c12d66.png
image.png.2a833e981d91749032b342a614c055de.png

edit:
I found where to disable the binding to the register in Windows, but crooked hands did not allow me to do something. I'll try again later

edited:

The good news is that I did it.
the bad news is that you won't be able to shove such a solution into the archive.

Spoiler

image.png.87c739ab8dcec1752c768ce38127cc86.png

in general, who will really need textures - they will have to shove them somewhere the old-fashioned way =(

Edited by zero112

Greetings!

I am using your mod and character editor. But it seems (for me) that I cannot change the body typ through character editor. The clothes are changing with the new body type (for example from female to thin or so) but the body texture itself do not change. How can I fix it?

Ty,

CaCO3

some questions so i c an make my own patch
    if needed where do i get these depth offsets from
image.png.8289e8bca4f45882cd74aa8db7f872e0.png
2. does a race have to have its on texture setup for the belly to work?
3. is the numbers in SizedApparelBoneUtil similar to the rimnude tool so it could be used to postion stuff?

On 1/26/2023 at 10:26 AM, Bastardiosa said:

Does anyone know why when I clicked use Rimnudeworld settings my Pawns with grey skin gene get normal colored breasts ?

Because different breast color only support SA. RimNude doesn't have this option now.

22 hours ago, Bastardiosa said:

Would you know How I turn off rimnude settings I've tried and I cant get it to revert back to SA.

in mod setting shit the rimnude button it will applay all the setting sfor if rimnude or without

also next upate be good to get a disble for dark nipples for sizes that not  made.

Edited by sidfu1