Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

On 12/11/2022 at 4:20 AM, twlightrose said:

hey where do I find this mod file?

Screenshot (191).png

you are trying to install not the Sized Apparel itself, but the retexture to it ? First install the latest version of the Sized Apparel (see on the first page of this topic), and after that the retexture (there are just additional textures to the Sized Apparel)

image.png.2a9c16aa35322cde598ee79553f42665.png

Edited by zero112

@OTYOTY or any other developers of this great mod.  Tory187 has said that it would be best to let RimNudeWorld just die and I think that is a good thing. This mod does nearly everything RimNudeWorld did, just better and is quickly up to date. But one thing is missing, it's all the penis variations RimNudeWorld had. What's the current plan on this? I would voluntarily do one of those things:

a: I could ask if Tory187 (or who else responsible is) if I could use the RimNudeWorld penis images and adjust them to SizedApparel. So remove the ballsack and rotate them and set them to the right position. This would be easy and quick.

b: I could also redraw these things. That would take a lot more time, I would probably only do a few of them and to be honest, they would probably like nearly the same. I'm not that creative.

Would you like me to do this?

edit: I would redraw all flacid penises, because they don't fit SizedApparels art style.

Edited by basher123
*spelling and see edit
5 hours ago, basher123 said:

@OTYOTY or any other developers of this great mod.  Tory187 has said that it would be best to let RimNudeWorld just die and I think that is a good thing. This mod does nearly everything RimNudeWorld did, just better and is quickly up to date. But one thing is missing, it's all the penis variations RimNudeWorld had. What's the current plan on this? I would voluntarily do one of those things:

a: I could ask if Tory187 (or who else responsible is) if I could use the RimNudeWorld penis images and adjust them to SizedApparel. So remove the ballsack and rotate them and set them to the right position. This would be easy and quick.

b: I could also redraw these things. That would take a lot more time, I would probably only do a few of them and to be honest, they would probably like nearly the same. I'm not that creative.

edit: I would redraw all flacid penises, because they don't fit SizedApparels art style.

literally the only reason i use rimnude is for penis types

if this mod had that i could finally get rid of it and all the problems it causes

On 12/13/2022 at 3:50 PM, basher123 said:

rimnude also has different vaginas types and rimnude-animal has a dependecy on it. i would be awesome something like a merge of sizeappearel and rimnude and maybe a retexture of the assets ?

On 12/5/2022 at 10:45 PM, buttjuicejoe said:

download the latest file in the download section

put it in rimworld/mods

can you say where  is download section? I don't have it. Only reply to topic. Don't understand what to download and where to get it.

Don't know what is Wip16 or Wip17 and which one is latest from all that. These files doesn't have data on it.

Edited by DendyGamer
43 minutes ago, DendyGamer said:

can you say where  is download section? I don't have it. Only reply to topic. Don't understand what to download and where to get it.

Don't know what is Wip16 or Wip17 and which one is latest from all that. These files doesn't have data on it.

download the one with the highest number

currently wip23

when the mod updates the new version will have a higher number, so when the creator makes a new version it will be wip24

7 hours ago, DendyGamer said:

hold the file, my lazy friend ?

how to update the mod - I will try not to forget to throw it off again.

Otyoty downloads are a mess, but we forgive him. Creative mess.

SizedApparel (1.4wip23).zip

1 hour ago, Maiku711 said:

I have problems installing the mod

after downloading and unpacking the mod is not showing correectly.

I am blind or what is the problem.

can anyone discripe explain the right install?

Step 1. Unzip the mod

Step 2. Create a new folder. name it into SizedApparel

Step 3. Place the unzipped files into the newly created folder

Step 4. Place the folder with the unzipped files to Rimworld Mods folder.

Step 5. Profit.

or maybe you dont have RJW that's why its not showing correctly.

Is there a way to just get the bodies but not replace the clothes? I got a higher rez and better detailed graphic pack for dusters/jackets/etc and its getting overwritten by this mod. Despite me putting the other pack below this. Or at least filter out certain outfits from not being affected by this mod?

5 hours ago, Nomint said:

Is there a way to just get the bodies but not replace the clothes? I got a higher rez and better detailed graphic pack for dusters/jackets/etc and its getting overwritten by this mod. Despite me putting the other pack below this. Or at least filter out certain outfits from not being affected by this mod?

just go to the mod folder and delete the textures that you don't need. Inside the mod, nothing will break from this, do not be afraid.

I'm currently testing this standalone (no rimnudeworld, no HAR) and there's no pubic hair, is this intended?
Edit: wait no, there is. But how do I change it in character editor?
Edit2: ahh I found it described for one of the older versions. Need Ideology DLC or dev mode.

Edited by nap00leon

My genital sizes constantly change in game Oo.
Breasts, anus, vagina, penis.
Wonder if that's some obscure mod interaction?

I have RJW and Sized Apparel as the only two mods that should have genitals.

Is it correct to use e.g. "Vagina" and then adjust via severity slider?

Edited by nap00leon
4 hours ago, nap00leon said:

My genital sizes constantly change in game Oo.
Breasts, anus, vagina, penis.
Wonder if that's some obscure mod interaction?

I have RJW and Sized Apparel as the only two mods that should have genitals.

Is it correct to use e.g. "Vagina" and then adjust via severity slider?

No, you don't need to touch the sliders of seriousness - that's why the sizes jump. Use the RJW functions for this.

Spoiler

image.png.3150a463554e4f9112833905a762a9a6.png

2 hours ago, zero112 said:

No, you don't need to touch the sliders of seriousness - that's why the sizes jump. Use the RJW functions for this.

Hide contents

image.png.3150a463554e4f9112833905a762a9a6.png

ok, but when I do this -- what to select next? Since it is "sets"? And whatever I try, nothing gets added now.
Say, I pick "average", select "genitals" (it doesn't seem to matter, result is same): nothing gets added.
Edit: ah, hm. I should not remove the genitals first then? This is not really a straight-forward procedure, maybe document it in the first post?

Edited by nap00leon
15 minutes ago, nap00leon said:

ok, but when I do this -- what to select next? Since it is "sets"? And whatever I try, nothing gets added now.
Say, I pick "average", select "genitals" (it doesn't seem to matter, result is same): nothing gets added.
Edit: ah, hm. I should not remove the genitals first then? This is not really a straight-forward procedure, maybe document it in the first post?

This is a function of the RJW mod and not a Sized Apparel.
It seems that it was even described somewhere there (but I'm not sure).

I also recommend the Licentia Labs mod, with the help of it you can change the size using game methods (and not cheat in the editor) =P

Edited by zero112
1 hour ago, zero112 said:

This is a function of the RJW mod and not a Sized Apparel.
It seems that it was even described somewhere there (but I'm not sure).

I also recommend the Licentia Labs mod, with the help of it you can change the size using game methods (and not cheat in the editor) =P

It's a single player game, "cheating" doesn't exist unless I feel like it. And for testing mod interactions, this matters even less. Also, I don't care for "micro vagina" and no tits on an adult. Kinda creeps me out. So I fix that in the editor, too.

I mean, sure, this is explained elsewhere, but it's not clear from this thread that this method applies to this mod. After all, this mod can be used standalone(which I do, performance without HAR is so much better), so I'd have expected it to have its own method.

Anyway, this mod is great so far now that I figured it out, thanks for all the work.

Edit: my logfile is spammed with:

[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_4)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_5)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_5)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_6)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_6)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_7)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_7)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_0)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_0)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_-1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_-1)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel] (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female)BodyPart texture is not patched::missing texture
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female_4)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel] (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Horny/Anus_Female)BodyPart texture is not patched::missing texture
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_2)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_3)BodyPart texture is missing
[Sized Apparel]     (SizedApparel/BodyParts/Human/Anus/Anus_Female_4)BodyPart texture is missing

There's 7z files in this folder... is this related?

Edited by nap00leon