• 1 month later...
  • Thesimscatalogue: Lots of great worlds. Among my personal favorite ones are found here. Which are 1) Dronninglund, a southern Scandinavian themed world heavily inspired by Denmark and its capital København. 2) Devil's Port, a dark version of Bridgeport, a Gotham City of Sims where crime, corruption and poverty runs rampant, 3) New Twinbrook, remake of my favorite vanilla town. - Link: thesimscatalog
  • SVS2020 Project: Overhaul of Sunset Valley. The project is aiming to completely overhaul Sunset Vally while maintaining immersion. Including all expansion packs, bug fixs and reworking pathway errors. I am using this world for my current playthrough (23.06.2020). - Link: SVS2020
  • Sil Fantasy: Epic fantasy themed worlds. Themes found in this world includes, but not limited too Arthurian, Conan the Barbarian, High fantasy, medieval fantasy, German fairytales, grim dark, viking. - Link: Sil Fantasy: Epic World and Epic Sims
  • Hogwarts Forever: Harry Potter themed world. Great for Harry Potter roleplay, screenshots and other Harry Potter themed projects - Links: 1) Hogwarts Forever overview 2) Download

This collection should help anyone looking to start a new Sims project or save. :)

Edit: Fixed liks

23 hours ago, Rendas said:

Overhaul of Sunset Valley

I do use Sunset Valley 2016. It was completely un-populated though and one of the 1st worlds I had to fill from scratch. I prefer to customize existing households over time while I play instead of it feeling like work.

SVS2020 doesn't give much information at all. As a user could you expand on it? Populated? EP/SP's if needed? etc.....  The shot of the beach from the bay looks promising.

Sunset Valley 2016 now that brings back some good memories, used to play that world a lot couple of years back. In comparison I would say SVS2020 makes a better job that Sunset Valley 2016 by staying closer to the "true" Sunset Valley flavour while giving it a overwhole. Secondly the fixing bug and pathway errors that occurs on the Sunset vVlley map, which relieve some lag.

It is worth having a look around Sunset Valley 2020 project's site to find tips on how to make the game lag less, like improving filme memory and safely tweak .ini without corrupting the game. :)