Hey everyone! I have bit of a request that I don't believe anyone has ever really touched on.

I was wondering if there was a mod that involved navel play, poking, licking, penetrating, etc. that could be solo, couple, maybe even more than 3 sims involved? I think it would also be neat to be more than just vanilla navel play, but more sexual things such as masturbating/nipple pinching/etc while playing with navel, all or most of which could include an orgasm towards the end.

This might be a complex mod if there's not one out there already, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason why there isn't one, but it's a bit disappointing how very few navel fetishists I've come across especially on here, so I hope I don't seem strange for asking for a mod like this!

Might be cool if there was a mod for different kinds of navels too, like how there's different kinds of nipples and labia...just wondering!

• 5 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 12:46 AM, lacexangel said:

Hey everyone! I have bit of a request that I don't believe anyone has ever really touched on.

I was wondering if there was a mod that involved navel play, poking, licking, penetrating, etc. that could be solo, couple, maybe even more than 3 sims involved? I think it would also be neat to be more than just vanilla navel play, but more sexual things such as masturbating/nipple pinching/etc while playing with navel, all or most of which could include an orgasm towards the end.

This might be a complex mod if there's not one out there already, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason why there isn't one, but it's a bit disappointing how very few navel fetishists I've come across especially on here, so I hope I don't seem strange for asking for a mod like this!

Might be cool if there was a mod for different kinds of navels too, like how there's different kinds of nipples and labia...just wondering!

That would be an amazing idea!!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...