IGNORED

Bodytalk and Fusion Girl issues

10 hours ago, Moocowetre said:

Hey, so I've been trying to make these bodies work, and during AAF scenes, they look like in the attached pic

Did you build the body in bodyslide/morphs enabled? What preset did you use to build the body? have you installed Zaz extended skeleton?

8 hours ago, pilosipo said:

I don't see the One Patch to Bang them all in your load order. I followed this guide and I was able to get my game working.

I just noticed this, added it, and still the same problem. :(

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Did you build the body in bodyslide/morphs enabled? What preset did you use to build the body? have you installed Zaz extended skeleton?

I have them built in bodyslide with morphs enabled. I am using the UNP imitation #1, and do have the ZaZ extended skeleton.

Are you using a mod manager? The order some of the mods are installed can also affect how it works. I'd recommend building a mod list if possible based off the guide I linked, and only the mods they list as a base to see if the bodies and framework are working fine. Then you can add your other mods one at a time afterwards to ensure everything continues to work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vertibird2020 said:

Well I have same problem, the raider's dick is broken and placed at back like a tail. I have every mod AAF Violate recommended at its F.A.Q. Dont know whats wrong. I use CBBE but no knee fix and I dont use Zaz. Please help, thanks!

You need zex extended skeleton

12 minutes ago, vertibird2020 said:

Installed it and problem solved! Thanks a lot. I have another problem, gangbangs not working :/

Not sure what mod your talking about but Violate has that option turned off by default ( option can be found in the MCM), Also you need to make sure you have the Animations and/OR XML's for gangbangs. hope this helps

6 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Not sure what mod your talking about but Violate has that option turned off by default ( option can be found in the MCM), Also you need to make sure you have the Animations and/OR XML's for gangbangs. hope this helps

Reinstalled Savage Cabbage and one patch to bang them all and I got gangbangs now. But still there is error no 4 when if a female tries to join gangbang , so I can do only male gangbangs.

6 hours ago, vertibird2020 said:

Reinstalled Savage Cabbage and one patch to bang them all and I got gangbangs now. But still there is error no 4 when if a female tries to join gangbang , so I can do only male gangbangs.

If i was you I would ask this question here: 

.  Keeps things neat and tidy for other's later.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, lightning_strike1 said:

I Having Similar issues I can't seem to get Fusion girl to work Bodytalk is working fine but I have broken female body and I tried everything I know to fix it.

Issue with Mine is the Female Body is broken when I start a New Game.

Test after leaving vault