IGNORED

skin overlay overriding pubes

some of the skin overlays i have removes the pubes i selected in the body details section, but yet i can choose the base ww pubes within the in-game selection menu...  is there a way to fix it , or to relocate the effect of the skin overlay ?

I'm curious what would happen if you find a skin overlay that has a different position in the Skin Details menu, relative to the pubic hair item. Like, if the one you used was near the top of Skin Details and the pubic hair item was closer to the bottom, then see if you can find any overlays that are closer to the bottom than the pubes. If you don't have any of those, then see if you can find some other random item in the Skin Details menu that is higher than the overlay you used (or lower, if the overlay was below the pubic hair item), and see if that shows up above the overlay (without just replacing it). Does that make any sense?

The items in Skin Details have different subheadings, and I'm guessing that those different categories have a built-in layer order to decide which one shows up on top if they're both in the same place.

16 hours ago, orimesh said:

some of the skin overlays i have removes the pubes i selected in the body details section, but yet i can choose the base ww pubes within the in-game selection menu...  is there a way to fix it , or to relocate the effect of the skin overlay ?

Only one I've found so far that doesn't is an overlay skin called RemusSirion_RSkin-12-F-OVERLAY.

Found at either MTS or TSR can't remember now.

Hard to find skins that don't either break makeup or body and not all skins have the female bits included. 

Wild Guy's FBD nipples still work along with pubic hair, but if you use/change the vagina part it knocks out the skin.

What's also interesting is... you can use this skin on an Elder Female and it makes them look young again, lol.