No strap-on for FF animations

Hello,

I did have the strap-on for the FF animations at one point prior to updating AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200417.

Also after installing Strap-on,viodoe,dick for femaleservitron 2.0 which works great with the viodoe type on the synths. I ensured that

I reinstalled Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 6.1 and it is the last in the load order of the

animations as per the attached.

Any help would be appreciated!

LoadOrder_4-20-20.jpg

On 4/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, amesbt said:

Hello,

I did have the strap-on for the FF animations at one point prior to updating AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200417.

Also after installing Strap-on,viodoe,dick for femaleservitron 2.0 which works great with the viodoe type on the synths. I ensured that

I reinstalled Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 6.1 and it is the last in the load order of the

animations as per the attached.

Any help would be appreciated!

LoadOrder_4-20-20.jpg

7 hours ago, Scrotosauro said:

I'm in the exact same situation, however some animations are working fine if ran through the AAF window.

Have in Data Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp?

I think, at least on my end, the problem is AAF violate not assigning the right position for each actor.

i.e. MALE player surrend to female NPC and ignore_animation_genders = false -- results in in the surrender (player) being the dom (male) and the female NPC being the sub.
If ignore_animation_genders = true -- the positions are right but there is no strap-on during the animations.
If i surrend through M.C.G. it works smooth (ignore_animation_genders = false).

Any idea on how to fix it? Thanks

11 hours ago, Scrotosauro said:

I think, at least on my end, the problem is AAF violate not assigning the right position for each actor.

i.e. MALE player surrend to female NPC and ignore_animation_genders = false -- results in in the surrender (player) being the dom (male) and the female NPC being the sub.
If ignore_animation_genders = true -- the positions are right but there is no strap-on during the animations.
If i surrend through M.C.G. it works smooth (ignore_animation_genders = false).

Any idea on how to fix it? Thanks

I think this is down to what XML's or animations you have installed and what order there in. Are you following a guide for your install? can you post a list of what plugins and patch's you have installed in a (spoiler).

Archived