I'd say my only complaint after just making sure it works is that hands and feet aren't separate so I can't enchant them separately and that everything has enchanted text so I can't see what enchantments I put on stuff. But change those two things and I'll use this mod for a "me in Skyrim" play through!

3 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

YESSSSSSSSSS, I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS TO COME TO SSE!

THANK YOU!

Edit, the bodyslide isnt working

Edit Edit, fixed it, the "Bodyslide" and "CalienteTools" folders were reversed, they need to be swapped with eachother

Yesterday site gave me the headache to upload stuff and I had to remake some files in archives while testing, so caliente folder isnt even suppose to be in bodyslide in the first place. Noted. 

2 hours ago, KenshinRyuu said:

I'd say my only complaint after just making sure it works is that hands and feet aren't separate so I can't enchant them separately and that everything has enchanted text so I can't see what enchantments I put on stuff. But change those two things and I'll use this mod for a "me in Skyrim" play through!

All armor parts are separate by meshes in Creation Kit - ArmorAddon. You can  enchant all of armor parts,  just have add them in Armor first . I didnt think that would be necessary so just made them as outfits. 

Hey there, Thank you for making this.

However, I'm having issues with getting the textures to even show up in my game.  I've gotten the esp. to work so the armor shows up in the menus and I can equip it and everything, it just shows up as invisible.  I've tried manually installing every mesh and texture file as well but to no avail.  

This is a damn shame because this mod looks phenomenal and I desperately want to use it.

Any insight would be appreciated,

thanks and keep up the good work.

1 minute ago, CaptainBex said:

Hey there, Thank you for making this.

However, I'm having issues with getting the textures to even show up in my game.  I've gotten the esp. to work so the armor shows up in the menus and I can equip it and everything, it just shows up as invisible.  I've tried manually installing every mesh and texture file as well but to no avail.  

This is a damn shame because this mod looks phenomenal and I desperately want to use it.

Any insight would be appreciated,

thanks and keep up the good work.

Is it only textures (blue meshes) or its just invisible body part ?

1 hour ago, CaptainBex said:

Invisible body parts, like my character is invisible when the outfit is fully equipped.

Hmm, I just tested it and its all OK. Though, I dont use any other mod plugins at all. Try to open it in CK and save it again maybe.

4 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

All armor parts are separate by meshes in Creation Kit - ArmorAddon. You can  enchant all of armor parts,  just have add them in Armor first . I didnt think that would be necessary so just made them as outfits. 

How do I do that??? Just a link to a tutorial video is fine, but I'm looking at the armor addon part of the mod in creation kit and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I am not an experienced modder, sorry.

18 minutes ago, KenshinRyuu said:

How do I do that??? Just a link to a tutorial video is fine, but I'm looking at the armor addon part of the mod in creation kit and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I am not an experienced modder, sorry.

Start with this list and carefully listen overall concept in this It will give you some ideas to experiment, with Armor Addons or Armor category.

Some Tuts, weapon enchantment tuts is same as for armors. Armor as separate meshes.

7 hours ago, CaptainBex said:

Invisible body parts, like my character is invisible when the outfit is fully equipped.

It looks like SSE shaders dont like Vertex colors in flag 2 and vertex desc\colors params. I just tested and  hairs under the helmet are not rendered by engine. Uploaded again, I really start to not like SSE even more, again half of shit is broken.

Fixed all bugs.

4 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

It looks like SSE shaders dont like Vertex colors in flag 2 and vertex desc\colors params. I just tested and  hairs under the helmet are not rendered by engine. Uploaded again, I really start to not like SSE even more, again half of shit is broken.

Fixed all bugs.

Thank you very much,  its now working great, its a shame SSE is more difficult than it should be to work with.  Thank you for the hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the armor! Thanks for making it! In case you're still tinkering with it, if the bag behind the waist could be optional that would be great to reduce clipping with belt fastened quivers/daggers behind waist options from XPMSSE and look awesome with the backpack. Still really happy with it, thanks again!

1 hour ago, babolap said:

Love the armor! Thanks for making it! In case you're still tinkering with it, if the bag behind the waist could be optional that would be great to reduce clipping with belt fastened quivers/daggers behind waist options from XPMSSE and look awesome with the backpack. Still really happy with it, thanks again!

Thought about it, but wanted to stay true to the manga canon (quiver on back). I'll separate it in my next update.

Thank you! Your work is so awesome.

I want get some advice by you, in my game, when my housecarl wearing this armor, and activating sexlab movement, it makes CTD... i dont know why it occur.

May i get some help?

46 minutes ago, njh3826 said:

Thank you! Your work is so awesome.

I want get some advice by you, in my game, when my housecarl wearing this armor, and activating sexlab movement, it makes CTD... i dont know why it occur.

May i get some help?

Sorry, cant help right now, Skyrim fucked up my keyboard, its not usable in game anymore and I cant find the answer how to fix it.  

4 hours ago, dovahsex6938 said:

hey there,I love Goblin slayer, ive installed the mod, and the armor works fine but when i equip the sword and or shield and I use a forge or workbench or anything that enchances i get CTD. :( how to fix??

One of your mods cockblock it )))

TESV_2020_05_09_10_11_33_538.png

TESV_2020_05_09_10_11_44_618.png

On 5/9/2020 at 8:01 AM, dovahsex6938 said:

hey there,I love Goblin slayer, ive installed the mod, and the armor works fine but when i equip the sword and or shield and I use a forge or workbench or anything that enchances i get CTD. :( how to fix??

same problem i have

On 5/9/2020 at 8:01 AM, dovahsex6938 said:

Hi, i lost my account (njh3826), but also i fixed all of problem, occur CTD when doing sexlab animation and CTD at workbench.

its occasion is I guess, the way of porting LE to SSE.

This is my solution.

you must need CK tools, SSE NIF optimizer.

1. Download LE version of this mod.

2. Open CK tools, and open Goblin slayer mod files, and then just save it.

3. Open NIF optimizer, and browse Goblin slayer mod folder, and just optimize it. (just activating optimizer)

4. play it.

that's all.

6 hours ago, tlswltjs3826 said:

Hi, i lost my account (njh3826), but also i fixed all of problem, occur CTD when doing sexlab animation and CTD at workbench.

its occasion is I guess, the way of porting LE to SSE.

This is my solution.

you must need CK tools, SSE NIF optimizer.

1. Download LE version of this mod.

2. Open CK tools, and open Goblin slayer mod files, and then just save it.

3. Open NIF optimizer, and browse Goblin slayer mod folder, and just optimize it. (just activating optimizer)

4. play it.

that's all.

Hmm. Did the same after 3dmx SSE exported and run NIF optimizer.Strange.

Heyo, just wanted to confirm that I'm having CTDs while wearing the goblin slayer armor and sword when using the work bench or taking a carriage. It took me the better part of two days trying to isolate the issue. I turned off all of my armor, companion, and quest mods leaving only Goblin Slayer and Loverslab stuff and still got the CTD. I'm going to try tlswltjs3826's method to try and fix it.

Edit: Even after trying Tswltjs3825's workaround I still get CTD when wearing the armor and sword. This is an amazing mod and I hope the issue can get resolved! If not I can still wear the armor without problems (hopefully)!