Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows which mod this is...

The mod in question makes the top left side of the screen become completely covered with messages saying "You have been spotted naked by [X]." It is really damn annoying. 

I believe the mod could be SexLab RDS,. but when I disable it in-game the messages still appear.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.14 - 11.26.40.48.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Those mods... + Sexlab Adventures. Like I said, check through the MCMs of your mods and turn off nudity=crime.

Without a mod list, i need my crystal ball to tell what mod it might be. Trouble is, it hasn't worked worth a darn since

the day i got it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

@Suke23 If you ever managed to fix it, hit me up.

I know for fact that the issue is not caused by SL Survival or Slaverun Reloaded because I have had the issue since before I acquired them. I am also fairly certain that I tried a setup without SL RDS, but not sure. If it had been the cause of the issue, I would have disabled it immediately, but it is still part of my setup.

I am starting to think that what is causing the problem is SL Sexual Fame Framework, or possibly Spectator Crowds.

• 3 weeks later...