[Rel] BNS Valentine Angel(race Gon) DMmodified conversion.

• 1 month later...

Thx for many focus. :D Is's near to download 300 But i can's see any equip SS.. :D

Some modder(I'm nood modder. :D) likes his modding exhabit with sexy or cute pose. (Sorry it's me!! LOL!!)

Hardly maked mod but anybodu use that.. It best modders sadness story. :)

Thx for many focus. :D Is's near to download 300 But i can's see any equip SS.. :D

Some modder(I'm nood modder. :D) likes his modding exhabit with sexy or cute pose. (Sorry it's me!! LOL!!)

Hardly maked mod but anybodu use that.. It best modders sadness story. :)

Here you go :D   

Now make another BNS armor cebollita_animated_onion-10.gif

Screenshot19705.jpg

Thx to very nice and sexy shots!! How can game so sexy character? If was i seen that character no more game and ......... Fap fap fap!! :D
However in skyrim some modding is complete then upgrade boob morphing as like elewin ss

(like this http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/241/24194.gif )

Because boob is so Holy!! And Holy easter is coming.. :) (pardon me my Father.. :))

And more.. More BNS conversion said but almost bns clothes is converted and no more good release(by NC). In this time i wonder NC releasing focus is fucking pedophilia. Lin race clothes is out of my eye and never touch. So more conversion is until. Sorry. :)

Nexon's vintictus is so good modeling but that too nomore good clothes(skimpy and sexy armor only. Not of those i don't touch!! :D)

Thx again many attention and will be more good clothes find then another upload. Plz wait. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

You have VipCxj_HighHeels.esp and  DMbnsangel.esp installed ?

Load order

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

DMbnsangel.esp  ( after the VipCxj_HighHeels.esp )

You get one in your inventory when you start the game.

If you want another one.

Console

Player.additem xx00800 1

Replace the XX  with the load order ID of the DMbnsangel.esp ( check the ID in OblivionModmanager )