IGNORED

Physics/Collision Mod

I've been using LL for a while and have seen multiple videos/gifs/pics of people having a mod that allows for female genitalia physics, such as it opening when a object goes in, but I've never gotten the name of it. That or I have it and just don't know how to activate it. As of current, I have the HTD-SMP mod as well as CBPC, but I'm getting a bit bored of only seeing a static picture of my character's land down under. Any help with finding the mod, or helping me not be stupid if it turns out I already have it, would be greatly appreciated!

I think the CBBE-SMP body has genital physics enabled, not to be confused with normal CBBE, this one to be precise: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023

I switched from CBBE to this one a while ago and it went fairly smooth, as in nothing had to be "converted" as you'd do with UNP outfits to make them work for CBBE or such. It was fairly straight forward if I remember right. You might still want to rebuild all your outfits in bodyslide just to be sure, but if you don't want to, just build the CBBE-SMP body in bodyslide and see if everything else works right out of the box, it just might do that. Anyways, good luck!

3 hours ago, McAztec said:

I think the CBBE-SMP body has genital physics enabled, not to be confused with normal CBBE, this one to be precise: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023

I switched from CBBE to this one a while ago and it went fairly smooth, as in nothing had to be "converted" as you'd do with UNP outfits to make them work for CBBE or such. It was fairly straight forward if I remember right. You might still want to rebuild all your outfits in bodyslide just to be sure, but if you don't want to, just build the CBBE-SMP body in bodyslide and see if everything else works right out of the box, it just might do that. Anyways, good luck!

Tried installing it and I'm having an issue with the breasts falling through the floor. I know that's an issue talked about in the FAQ and they give an idea of how to fix it but I don't see what skeleton they say the mod comes with.

Edit: They removed the skeleton file because XPMSE came to SE. Apparently my game just really doesn't like mods that give better/more physics xD

3 hours ago, SnekySneak said:

Tried installing it and I'm having an issue with the breasts falling through the floor. I know that's an issue talked about in the FAQ and they give an idea of how to fix it but I don't see what skeleton they say the mod comes with.

Edit: They removed the skeleton file because XPMSE came to SE. Apparently my game just really doesn't like mods that give better/more physics xD

Ow yeah, you really gotta use XPMSE, it's required for most things now anyways. Just plop it down in there and then rebuild your anims with FNIS.

5 hours ago, McAztec said:

Ow yeah, you really gotta use XPMSE, it's required for most things now anyways. Just plop it down in there and then rebuild your anims with FNIS.

Oh, I already have XPMSE installed, have for a while. Thing just still doesn't wanna work though. So I'm just sorta stuck with CBPC until I have the time to figure out what's going on with the mods.

8 hours ago, SnekySneak said:

Oh, I already have XPMSE installed, have for a while. Thing just still doesn't wanna work though. So I'm just sorta stuck with CBPC until I have the time to figure out what's going on with the mods.

Hold up, doesn't work? That's a new one, usually for me XPMSE was the least concern. Something might be overwriting it imo, you should check for that first. Idk what's it like in MO2 (or NMM if you still use that for some reason) but in Vortex it kinda tells you when there's a conflict most of the time (unless it's something not in loose file form, an archive of sorts lile BA2 or BSAs or whatever else bethesda's using these days). 

On 4/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, McAztec said:

Hold up, doesn't work? That's a new one, usually for me XPMSE was the least concern. Something might be overwriting it imo, you should check for that first. Idk what's it like in MO2 (or NMM if you still use that for some reason) but in Vortex it kinda tells you when there's a conflict most of the time (unless it's something not in loose file form, an archive of sorts lile BA2 or BSAs or whatever else bethesda's using these days). 

I've already tried a bunch of stuff with the 3BBB body as well but it doesn't work either. Nothing's overwriting it, at least nothing that's physics related, so it shouldn't really be having much of an issue. I've just sort of accepted that I'm not gonna be able to use CBBE-SMP and 3BBB. I just had one idea that might be able to fix it but if it doesn't, I'm probably just gonna stay without them for now.

I just use HDT SMP and CBBE SMP. You don't get collisions but you do get physics that you want. Collision is not a giant thing for me but it would be great for CBBE. There are ways to get things working supposedly with CBBE, HDT, SMP, and collisions but eh. I like HDT SMP. 

6 minutes ago, thumbtacksword said:

I just use HDT SMP and CBBE SMP. You don't get collisions but you do get physics that you want. Collision is not a giant thing for me but it would be great for CBBE. There are ways to get things working supposedly with CBBE, HDT, SMP, and collisions but eh. I like HDT SMP. 

Collision is the main reason I was wanting to use 3BBB. Buuut my recent test didn't work so I'm just gonna stick with CBPC for the time being

4 minutes ago, SnekySneak said:

Collision is the main reason I was wanting to use 3BBB. Buuut my recent test didn't work so I'm just gonna stick with CBPC for the time being

Yea I feel that. I got my config all set up, I wanna use 3BBB but that would require me to move to UUNP, CBPC, and just overhall everything. I like what I got running right now.