Beautiful Draugr Download?

So I'm trying to get the file from this mod and thankfully the creator of the video put a link to a download on baidu. Problem is, that website needs a login and requires a Chinese phone number to actually create an account. If anyone is familiar with this mod, I'd sure appreciate an alternate download link.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, Jsyrin1 said:

So I'm trying to get the file from this mod and thankfully the creator of the video put a link to a download on baidu. Problem is, that website needs a login and requires a Chinese phone number to actually create an account. If anyone is familiar with this mod, I'd sure appreciate an alternate download link.

I still have the SE version, but i do not know if it is OK to post it here?

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 2:20 PM, Jsyrin1 said:

download link please share in le

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 9:16 PM, godwhatamIdoingwithmylife said:

Here you go. I also have beautiful falmer. Although, their both the special edition versions. That's all I have, sorry.

Beautiful drauger.rar 31.07 MB · 873 downloads Beautiful Falmer SE-WIP.rar 8.21 MB · 522 downloads

edit: seems like they don't work anymore after the latest update :/

Work as in, don't work in 1.597 ? Any idea where I can find the updates. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh, well...these are nice and all and I know the idea is to have something more attractive in the game but, when I went to look this mod up after I was told about it I was actually hoping for something more like the draugr version of this follower Huldra -Draugrborn- at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com).

Also, that gameplay in that video is...well I don't know but it isn't even Skyrim anymore. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Final edit: I'm an idiot. I didn't notice that I had better shaped creatures active

Edit: so, it seems like it's not compatible with "More Nasty Critters", even if it's loaded later. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I need MNC for other mods to work, but would love to be able to use this.

I am having an issue where the mod isn't working consistently. Most drauger still look normal, but a few have the modded appearance. Any ideas? this mod is at the front of my load order.

Edited by godwhatamIdoingwithmylife