The Show and Tell thread

LordJerle

Basically this is a thread to tell or show us some of your quirks or guilty pleasures, whichever.  Rules are simple.  One show or tell at a time.  Don't give all your secrets away!  I'll go ahead and start :)

Sometimes, when I'm heating up something in the microwave, I like to try and open the door the exact second the alarm goes off, and I'll go BEEP BEEP BEEP!  along with the microwave.

I almost drowned when i was Little, I slipped on the side of the pool and fell into the deep end of the pool and everytime i put my body up the surface of the water my body would be dragged back down again and i started to panic and loose my breath. My father jumped in fully clothed, Wallet in his pocket with credit cards, money and his phone and dragged me out of the pool and helped me regain consciousness. Ever since that event i struggle and stay away from area's in the pool or water that i can't touch with my feet other wise i sink like a brick. 

• 2 weeks later...

Falling Update: I tripped over my panties getting off the toilet and slammed my face into the wall. COMICAL. Frankly, I'm surprised I'm still alive.

lol sorry but thats funny right there I tell you what.

If I end up laughing at someones misfortune I always feel bad about it later, so I try not to laugh but tripping over panties is almost always funny, I don't care who you are, you'll laugh :P

Archived