Creature mod compatibility?

fapmcfap

Reinstalled about a week ago with the usual mods, and I've been wondering how many creature mods got Sexlab compatibiliy/patches? I've got some already, Bad Dogs immersive creatures, the mihail werewolves/zombies/undead hounds, and a few others in the MNC patches, but has anything else been patched to work with Sexlab?

12 minutes ago, fapmcfap said:

Reinstalled about a week ago with the usual mods, and I've been wondering how many creature mods got Sexlab compatibiliy/patches? I've got some already, Bad Dogs immersive creatures, the mihail werewolves/zombies/undead hounds, and a few others in the MNC patches, but has anything else been patched to work with Sexlab?

What are you using that needs a patch?

8 minutes ago, fapmcfap said:

I probably should've been more specific, I'm not using anything that isn't already patched. I'm more wondering what has been patched so I can install it.

That would be an enormous list.

Look at the patches for MNC and that would be a bunch of them, but there are hundreds of animal mods and I'd bet only a fraction of them are patched.

2 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

That would be an enormous list.

Look at the patches for MNC and that would be a bunch of them, but there are hundreds of animal mods and I'd bet only a fraction of them are patched.

I got about half the ones in MNC. Any tips on searching for more? I'm fine with browsing myself but I'm not sure where to start.

3 minutes ago, fapmcfap said:

I got about half the ones in MNC. Any tips on searching for more? I'm fine with browsing myself but I'm not sure where to start.

I don't mean to be discouraging, but loading your game to the gills with things you haven't even tested out yet is a sure way to end up back here with a broken game.  Patches aren't necessarily compatible with each other.

Load what you have got, play the hell out of it and if you find something is missing, then look for that.  The baseline MNC and public SLAL packs will provide you with literally thousands of animations to play with.

7 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

I don't mean to be discouraging, but loading your game to the gills with things you haven't even tested out yet is a sure way to end up back here with a broken game.  Patches aren't necessarily compatible with each other.

Load what you have got, play the hell out of it and if you find something is missing, then look for that.  The baseline MNC and public SLAL packs will provide you with literally thousands of animations to play with.

Yeah, I get that. I've always had a big problem shooting big with the amount of mods I run, I'm actually surprised that I don't get many problems doing that.

I'll just slow down a bit, if I see a specific creature mod I want at some point I'll just search the name here and see where it takes me. Thanks for the help, though. I didn't expect to get such fast answers for the original Skyrim, I assumed everyone else moved on to the special edition.

1 minute ago, fapmcfap said:

I didn't expect to get such fast answers for the original Skyrim, I assumed everyone else moved on to the special edition

I'd say the community is split about 60/40 on it, with the 60 being LE.  Nothing official, that's just my guess.

Archived