Help

a problem occured locate the file "C:/Users/dingus/Documents/Electronic arts/The Sims 4/" .

I don't know what this means and i can't fix it. help? im playing the sims 4. whenever i try removing Wickedwhims my female Sims always have floating tongues by their heads and it really bothers me. ive tried everything i can think of to fix this problem but i dont know what to do. when this started happening it was around maybe 2 weeks before the Feburary 5th update. please help its hard to ignore the orange box over the top right of my screen.

1 hour ago, ummm hi? said:

a problem occured locate the file "C:/Users/dingus/Documents/Electronic arts/The Sims 4/" .

I don't know what this means and i can't fix it. help? im playing the sims 4. whenever i try removing Wickedwhims my female Sims always have floating tongues by their heads and it really bothers me. ive tried everything i can think of to fix this problem but i dont know what to do. when this started happening it was around maybe 2 weeks before the Feburary 5th update. please help its hard to ignore the orange box over the top right of my screen.

Floating tongue is a conflicting tongue rig....find it and delete it WW has it's own rigs.....post L/E file here via the white paper clip.....

Type rig in the mods folder search bar....or tongue if that fails to work.....

Archived