Eye candy on the streets of Cyrodiil

I'm one of those who enjoys seeing sexy female characters, but has never wanted to play AS a female character. So what I really want is to see sexy female NPCs out walking around topless, maybe nude, hopefully with their breasts bouncing, maybe strutting in a sexy way... you get the idea. I'd love to see this every time I wander through the Imperial City or any other city or town. 

In my ideal world, this would include the following:
- All non-quest-related guards and Legion members transformed to sexy females wearing gauntlets and boots, but no cuirass or greaves. Preferably, since all the Oblivion guard voices are male, I'd like their voices removed and replaced by subtitles. 
- A high percentage of "generic" females modified to go around either topless and/or without a dress. This goes especially for the females I'd be more likely to encounter: shopkeepers, women whose daily routine takes them through public streets, etc. (When I say "generic females," I envision excluding most women who are essential to quests, most women who are high-ranking officials, etc.) 
- Now that I think about it, it might make sense for a mod to add a few extra females whose main purpose is to parade toplessly through public streets. 
- Large breasts (E-H cup) on a high percentage of females
- Bouncing breasts
- I'd prefer not to greatly alter the quests that come with the game. (I tried installing L World and its prerequisite mods. I wound up with a female Martin Septim (who spoke with a male voice), even though L World's promise was to "change all vanilla male NPCs to female." Martin Septim is a vanilla NPC?! Not meaning to disrespect that mod, but it wasn't for me.)

Can anyone advise a set of mods that would best get me to this kind of experience?

1 hour ago, paradoxhal said:

Can anyone advise a set of mods that would best get me to this kind of experience?

Ultimately...the Construction Set can give you all that. However, I'm sure there are pre-made mods that change guard sexes and such. 

As for the bouncy jiggly...

Search for HGEC BBB on Google or at the Nexus. There are animations for breathing and bouncing butts, as well...the breathing is really nice.

There are several 'sexy walks' for NPCs...a general Google search for Oblivion sexy walks should turn up a few. 

If you do end-up installing the Construction Set (with OBSE support), this is the place to learn how to use it.

:classic_smile:

Thanks for the reply. It's not a bad suggestion that I might try using the Construction Set to remove clothing on my own, even though I've never tried that. Maybe I'll give it a try...

I also appreciate the links.

But that does leave one question:

Regarding changing all the guards from male to female (preferably while removing their male voices), does anyone have a suggestion on what mod(s) I should use to do that? I don't expect that to be easy for me to do on my own.

My first thought is Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul looks promising, so I will probably try using that as my baseline unless anyone has any better ideas.

5 hours ago, paradoxhal said:

Thanks for the reply. It's not a bad suggestion that I might try using the Construction Set to remove clothing on my own, even though I've never tried that. Maybe I'll give it a try...

I also appreciate the links.

But that does leave one question:

Regarding changing all the guards from male to female (preferably while removing their male voices), does anyone have a suggestion on what mod(s) I should use to do that? I don't expect that to be easy for me to do on my own.

My first thought is Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul looks promising, so I will probably try using that as my baseline unless anyone has any better ideas.

The Construction Set can do that...simply build a female guard. Some spoken dialogue might be missing but she'll still arrest your ass. Make her Imperial for the best results. I have such female guards running around in this world. Learning the ins and outs of AI packages becomes handy at this point....but often you can start out by making a copy of a guard and changing the sex to female. You can change her stats a bit...level etc...to suit. Change her age & looks so she's not a hag. You can download all sorts of sexy female armor...guards included...most non-gigantic breast sizes from AA to DMRA. Adding clothes/armor/weapons to Oblivion via the CS is easy and MUCH preferable to replacing the stock ones. Once built, drop her into the world where her AI packages indicate...I choose 6AM for all my NPCs as a start point time wise....but she can literally be dropped anywhere...she'll get around to doing her AI at some point.

Colourwheel did good work and is a likely a good mod to open in the CS to see what was done.

Any questions as to HOW to do this I can try to answer...as can fejeena and a few others here who are old hands with the Construction Set. Getting it set-up so it opens with OBSE is number one on the runway...can't save many newer scripts properly without it. Google OBSE and Oblivion Construction Set for how to do that...easy.

Use CS Extender the newest version.  You install the Bethesda CS and then CSE and when you start it it will load OBSE ( or it will start if you don't have OBSE)

The newest CSE extender you start with the  " Launch CSE.bat " in the Bethesda\Oblivion folder.

CSE you download from Nexus. Link in my yellow Link below ( the yellow line in my signature )

I do many things with TES4Edit, especially dialogues.  But I use TES4Edit many years longer than the CS .  But if you do all things with the CS you still need TES4Edit to clean the esp, still a lot of unused and duplicated things get in the esp.

I tried three different approaches, and finally found the best solution for what I wanted. 

Run HGEC, NoMaam BBB, and a few others, but DON'T run Colourwheels Sexy Overhaul; then modify Oblivion.esm
Advantages:
- Can neatly remove all the NPC clothing I want. No unremovable underwear. Not bad. 
Disadvantages:
- I can see that changing the guards to female would be a non-trivial undertaking, for numerous reasons I'm not going to try to explain. As suggested by Krieg, I think a better approach would be to remove the existing guards and replace them with new ones, rather than to literally turn males into females. But that's not exactly easy for a beginner. 

Run "Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp" (along with HGEC) and modify that file.
Advantages:
- This gives me all the numerous advantages of Colourwheel's work, including the fact that he swapped all the guards with females in a very deft way. The female guards have female voices and sensible armor that covers the body but nevertheless shows some skin. 
Disadvantages:
- Though the women are showing a good deal of skin, none of them are topless. 
- Unfortunately, with Colourwheel's mod, when I try to remove NPC clothing, I am back to unremovable underwear. (A skimpy bra/thong set for female civilians; a smock-like outfit for female guards. Not the same as vanilla Oblivion, but not what I wanted either. Undoubtedly there is a solution for this, but needless to say, I didn't find it.)

Run "Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp" as well as the "Nude Women" mod for it. 
Advantages:
- This basically does exactly what I wanted it to! It even offers some clever features I didn't expect. It purports to leave the guards just as well armored for combat as they would have been in full heavy armor, even while their breasts sway in the breeze. 
Disadvantages:
- This didn't work for me on the first try; otherwise my exploration of #1 and #2 wouldn't have been nearly so extensive. But it worked on the second try, for whatever reason. 
- Doesn't let you choose women's breast size. Ah well. I can live with it. 

Posting this for the sake of anybody who's looking for the same thing that I was. #3 was closest to what I wanted. Your mileage may vary. 

Archived