A modification of Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul making all women in the game appear as though they're not wearing chest and leg armor/clothing while they are, including female player characters.

Download:

NudeWomen.rar

This one has the potential green tinted upper body corrected.

Requirements:

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul.

HGEC body replacer (use nude option).

Installation:

Unpack the archive (don't unpack it to a folder, it's already in a folder), and copy the contents of the folder to Oblivion's data folder.

The mod replaces Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp, and it adds it's own folder in the meshes folder, namely ThorhamsNudeModForColourwheelsSexyOblivion, which means it doesn't overwrite anything in meshes, and it's also extremely unlikely other mods you may add will overwrite this folder.

Compatibility:

If your setup works with Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul and HGEC then it should work properly.

Note:

Knights of the Nine's Crusader Relics is currently patched through replacing files directly and it requires another mod. If I can't resolve this, I'll update this mod with those modifications, but I'll first try to fix this in another way.

Credits:

Colourwheel for Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul.

Exnem, RAIAR & MadCat221, coronerra, Saaya, Dryad, stricken618 for HGEC (mod contains parts of HGEC).

Gregathit for correcting the potential green upper body tint.

I may suggest another semi-nude mod.I found this http://www.fileplanet.com/162624/download/Elder-Scrolls-IV:-Oblivion---Topless-Mod ,makes many women topless.The breasts though aint good,but i combined it with DMRA BBB Total Replacer Compilation and now there are many topless women with fantastic bodies/tits :)It doesnt need any overhaul,and if you dont want DMRA you can always use set body spell on the women and choose from many types of bodies/tits

Congratulations on making your mod!!!! :)

Seriously? I mean they are just going to be nude so what is there to show? The screenshots will depend on what nude body you have so it will very from person to person.

That sadly isn't entirely true. Only women who aren't wearing chest/leg equipment will appear according to the body they're using. Chest and legs show up according to my choice, because I use HGEC body parts to replace the chest and leg meshes. I've also combined body parts to form multi part equipment such as robes. All in all it's not difficult to change appearance, but it has to be done manually (merging body parts is a piece of cake with NIBLE).

That sadly isn't entirely true. Only women who aren't wearing chest/leg equipment will appear according to the body they're using. Chest and legs show up according to my choice' date=' because I use HGEC body parts to replace the chest and leg meshes. I've also combined body parts to form multi part equipment such as robes. All in all it's not difficult to change appearance, but it has to be done manually (merging body parts is a piece of cake with NIBLE).

[/quote']

Ah, ok. I didn't realize you had taken that approach. Then yea, they can manually switch things out based on what body they prefer. Not heard of Nible but it is also easy to combine the two in nifskope if you are familiar with using it.

Ah' date=' ok. I didn't realize you had taken that approach.[/quote']

If there's a better way then I'd sure like to know.

Then yea' date=' they can manually switch things out based on what body they prefer. Not heard of Nible but it is also easy to combine the two in nifskope if you are familiar with using it.[/quote']

NIBLE can merge body parts automatically, and also seems to optimize the resulting mesh. The only downside is that it's slow. Never had much success with Nifskope (pity, because it's much faster than NIBLE).

NIBLE download (pick the first one in the list): http://pmm.planetoblivion.de/Portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=311&Itemid=124

NIBLE wiki: http://www.planetoblivion.de/NIBLEwiki/en/index.php/Main_Page

Merging tutorial: http://www.planetoblivion.de/NIBLEwiki/en/index.php/Merging_Armor

Well, I did look at nible and I also looked at your mod. There are some strange things going on with some of the mesh files. Specifically with the upper meshes. They have a green tint to them. Not sure if nible is doing that or it was just the upperbody.nif you selected to use that was the culprit. I can fix it easy enough for you with nifskope if you like and upload the corrected meshes for you.

Well' date=' I did look at nible and I also looked at your mod. There are some strange things going on with some of the mesh files. Specifically with the upper meshes. They have a green tint to them.[/quote']

How strange. Everything looks fine on my system. The upper meshes do appear green when I load them into NifSkope, but in-game I see nothing.

I can fix it easy enough for you with nifskope if you like and upload the corrected meshes for you.

That's nice, thanks :) However, it would be better if I knew how to avoid the effect so I can make changes without getting this problem again. Perhaps an example file would be useful for that.

Ok, using nifskope I opened each of the nude body parts and changed the skin properties so they all match.

You do this by:

1. Clicking the arrow next to scene root.

2. Click on the body part you want to change on the picture (right side) and it will highlight the text on the left.

3. Now click on the arrow next to the body part you want to change.

4. Now you see several deals but the only one you are concerned with is NiMaterialProperty. next to it should say "skin" and have a painters pallette next to it (on the left). Left click on the text that says skin.

5. Down below in the Block Details you should see four things that you want to check:

Ambient color: all values should be 1.0 in the 3 boxes that appear when you click to the right of the round kaleidoscope.

Diffuse color: all values should be 1.0 in the 3 boxes that appear when you click to the right of the round kaleidoscope.

Specular color: all values should be 0.0 in the 3 boxes that appear when you click to the right of the round kaleidoscope.

Emissive color: all values should be 0.0 in the 3 boxes that appear when you click to the right of the round kaleidoscope.

As to combining body parts in nifscope:

1. You need an empty skeleton file that has all the parts (see the included emptyskeleton.nif).

2. Open the emptyskeleton.nif and then open one of the body parts you want to combine.

3. Right click on the body part and choose "copy branch" from the menu. Now right click on scene root of the emptyskeleton.nif and select "paste branch" from the menu.

4. Close the body part you had selected and open a second body part and repeat this procedure until you have all the body parts you want pasted into the emptyskeleton.nif file. Now just select file, then save as and rename the file to whatever you want it called.

To gregathit:

Big thanks for correcting those meshes and for that empty skeleton, both are much appreciated :) Thanks to that skeleton, I'll only have to use NIBLE for optimizing merged meshes (NIBLE is so slow that I'm glad I don't have to use it for merging anymore, pity really).

Any idea why this effect remains invisible on my system?

It may only show up in certain lighting conditions and with certain races. So if you are using a darker race it may be less noticeable than a lighter one. It also depends on what skin textures you have installed and how high rez they may be. Lastly, your hardware and settings could also have something to do with it.

Things are never cut and dried are they....:(

It may only show up in certain lighting conditions and with certain races. So if you are using a darker race it may be less noticeable than a lighter one. It also depends on what skin textures you have installed and how high rez they may be. Lastly' date=' your hardware and settings could also have something to do with it.[/quote']

That's very cute :(

Things are never cut and dried are they....:(

Nope, they aren't, unless you do your own game.

Anyway, I tried your corrections, and now I get some seaming between upper and lower body. It's indeed never easy. Perhaps I'll just have both versions for download, so people have a choice. Sigh...