I am not sure if AAF is what is causing my mistake. I think when I installed AAF, I must have checked something about running debug. I am getting a bunch of warnings on my screen that will not go away. They have to do with not having the DLC's. The top line of the warnings is "Debug Version installed Beta 117        F4SE22 F4EE 1/Debug mode.  AAF was installed by Vortex and I am trying to find a way to turn debug off .  Or at least get the warnings off the screen.   I hate to install AAF again because I just went through a check list of installing everything needed and in the correct order but if I have to do that, I will.  Thanks

Also it says that unlimited companions is working.  I do not have unlimited companions on my mod list.

3 hours ago, ivanoff said:

I am not sure if AAF is what is causing my mistake. I think when I installed AAF, I must have checked something about running debug. I am getting a bunch of warnings on my screen that will not go away. They have to do with not having the DLC's. The top line of the warnings is "Debug Version installed Beta 117        F4SE22 F4EE 1/Debug mode.  AAF was installed by Vortex and I am trying to find a way to turn debug off .  Or at least get the warnings off the screen.   I hate to install AAF again because I just went through a check list of installing everything needed and in the correct order but if I have to do that, I will.  Thanks

Also it says that unlimited companions is working.  I do not have unlimited companions on my mod list.

Data/AAF/aaf_settings

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:56 PM, Indarello said:

Data/AAF/aaf_settings

I am getting the same message "Debug Version installed...with a bunch of pyrus processing etc.  No errors just the message that the debug version is installed. But when I go into the aff_settings .ini  the Debug_on  is set to false. 

debug_on                        = false        ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.
api_debug_on                    = false     ; This turns on/off showing the output of API events during gameplay.
debug_to_papyrus_log            = false        ; Sends AAF information/warnings/errors to a log file found at: ".../My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Script/User/"

I install all my mods manually so it can't be MO doing it. 

I am going to try turning it on, and then off see if that works.

Ok, I think I found the problem...AAADebug_on .ini flag was set to true......I didn't see that other .ini file the first time. Nevermind. lol.

10 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I am getting the same message "Debug Version installed...with a bunch of pyrus processing etc.  No errors just the message that the debug version is installed. But when I go into the aff_settings .ini  the Debug_on  is set to false. 

debug_on                        = false        ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.
api_debug_on                    = false     ; This turns on/off showing the output of API events during gameplay.
debug_to_papyrus_log            = false        ; Sends AAF information/warnings/errors to a log file found at: ".../My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Script/User/"

I install all my mods manually so it can't be MO doing it. 

I am going to try turning it on, and then off see if that works. 

Probably you choosed debug version when you was installing aaf

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

Probably you choosed debug version when you was installing aaf

That is probably the case. I did have some errors at first with the Killer Bed or whatever that is called, then I just changed the option to eliminate it in the installer and everything is fine. If you end up with errors on the first install of AFF,  does it change the AAADebug_on .ini flag to true? or maybe change the priority value? Otherwise it was probably just me being careless and not noticing I installed the Debug Version. Sorry for taking up your time!!! Either way, everything is just fine now, thanks!

• 1 month later...