Is there a mod that overhauls injury and healing process?

I'm looking for a mod that overhauls the combat system especially injury and healing process, like a mod that makes a wound as the first thing you have take care otherwise it will keep affecting your combat and health, and makes healing with heath potions/spells as the second thing you have to do to actually fills back up the health bar after dealing with wounds, if that makes sense. and it'd be even more immersive if it added animation to show you're patching your wounds. so basically a mod makes it like 1. you get injured 2. you get wounds and penalty according to the weapon 3. you patch the wounds to stop the penalty 4. you use potion or spells to fill your health. 3 and 4 can be switched based on how much health you have left and the situation you're in (like if you have a little health left or you're still in combat, you want to fill your health bar back first and deal with wounds after the combat).

There's Vigor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72180

It adds injuries and trauma effects that heal after some time, after taking a poultice or at full health. They can be crippling in combat, but there are no additional animations. I played with this mod myself and the "potions for NPCs" was broken, it added them even when everything was set to 0. It also adds poise which works OK most of the time but, at least in my game, it sometimes causes CTD.

Combat Gameplay Overhaul https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100904

Doesn't add any injuries but it works with Vigor. Just disable enemy AI improvements in Vigor.

Edit: Forgot to add that Vigor has a MCM menu where you can configure everything to your liking and CGO requires Nemesis which is apparently incompatible with FNIS.

Archived