one piece pirate warriors 4 nude mod plz

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HeavenDemon said:

Finally managed to fix the weight issues. Here's my first mod which is nearly done. Although there's this weird shadow issue that I'm not sure how to fix and is most likely to do with the game or the base mod.

Hide contents

1.png.fc60246c5591ed71e316ae631f61de99.png

2.png.42c09ba39afe35d0a26caf008cf791cf.png

cool! Are u releasing this?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 8:22 PM, mim09870987 said:

someone made the yamato mod in discoed can anybody send it to me ;-; i can't join the bloodly discord ;-;

Think the Admins of this server are just retarded and don't realize that their verification process has not been working for months

On 9/17/2023 at 8:46 PM, EvaFreya said:

Think the Admins of this server are just retarded and don't realize that their verification process has not been working for months

Think you might be retarded cause it works just fine for me. In fact server seems to have grown with so many new members. Either you've been banned (which wouldn't surprise me given your language here), or you get autokicked for not getting verified. If you've disabled dms from members in servers, then that'll be one reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, registration has been open on the Discord server for months and there have been plenty of new people joining recently. There’s also a new mod loader that I commissioned vagonumero to make which is required for the Yamato mods I made and updated Tashigi mod (and Law as well, but seems only I care about that one) and I haven’t had a chance to get that posted elsewhere.

So for now if you want the new mods, gonna’ have to figure out Discord. It’s not like I’ve got stuff locked behind a paywall on Patreon or anything, I’d just rather spend my free time actually making mods instead of cross-posting them to all the potential sites. 

• 2 months later...

o.o

On 9/29/2023 at 12:24 PM, yudokubos said:

Yeah, registration has been open on the Discord server for months and there have been plenty of new people joining recently. There’s also a new mod loader that I commissioned vagonumero to make which is required for the Yamato mods I made and updated Tashigi mod (and Law as well, but seems only I care about that one) and I haven’t had a chance to get that posted elsewhere.

So for now if you want the new mods, gonna’ have to figure out Discord. It’s not like I’ve got stuff locked behind a paywall on Patreon or anything, I’d just rather spend my free time actually making mods instead of cross-posting them to all the potential sites. 

can u make yamato mod for the old OPPW4_Mod_Loader image.png.6bbbb431cf1b859752040c9114a960f9.png
Idk how to install that mod 

pretty sure I'm banned from the server despite never having talked in it. I think the mods overreacted and started banning new people when the DLC came out and assumed it was all just bots or something.

Funny thing is I was on the server but left and tried to rejoin after the dlc was announced

• 1 month later...