one piece pirate warriors 4 nude mod plz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just looked up "OPPW4 mod" in a search engine, basically all I saw was:

Cheat Engine executable trainers,
like, one guy texture modding to make (decent) alternate costumes,
and Carrot's tail removed.

Either very few people care or those that do are real quiet for some reason. And Rebecca's right there, showing most of a One Piece woman's body to work with.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's the discord server. The mod loader definitely works, and I've messed around a bit with it but I'm not good at mesh editing.

b.PNG.d36047512352e9213079f833adea7157.PNG

Most mesh seem to be broken when removing clothes. Even this reiju one here, although her chest is there so I guess you could edit the clothes to show it. Hiding the underwear also shows a hole, not sure how to merge it as part of the body and have the colour come out right. If anyone is good at blender, come help out!

20 hours ago, youngmoist said:

sad to see looks like ur the only one working on em here @HeavenDemon but nice work so far. someone mentioned a discord server above, wonder if theres anything over there or does the game not get a lot of attention from modders?

The discord I posted above is where I’m mostly active trying to figure things out. There’s another active guy there who’s making decent progress as well. Once a proper mod is done I’m sure there’ll be a lot of attention. But anyways I recommend joining if you want to help out. And honestly it’s not even hard to understand how things work with 3Dmigoto as the mod loader.

Okay I lied, managed to fill in the chest area by merging her clothing to the body and removing the excess parts (like the collar, zip etc). I’ll need to also refill in her crotch. Last step requires transferring the correct vertex groups/fixing the weights on the body but I can’t seem to match it with her original body . If anyone knows much about this, let me know. 

D8E83034-DEB0-4EFD-8C5E-A7D33C6E3BD2.thumb.png.f27706cd2b85820a3fa0fd43861fd9e5.png