one piece pirate warriors 4 nude mod plz

The links work, yeah. But simply I am banned. This results in discord telling me I am unable to accept the invite. I know the links work because I use a quick alt account to try the links and I get in. I'm just unable to finish the alt verification with the alt accounts because I'm IP banned and don't want to bother with changing it just to get back on the server and the verification bot they use doesn't work if you use a VPN.

Shame though. I'm very interested in seeing if there's new uta stuff. There was also a nice googledoc that gave all the numbers etc on skills and damage modifiers which was really really useful that I can't access anymore.

Edited by juandeagles
On 2/12/2024 at 12:40 PM, juandeagles said:

The links work, yeah. But simply I am banned. This results in discord telling me I am unable to accept the invite. I know the links work because I use a quick alt account to try the links and I get in. I'm just unable to finish the alt verification with the alt accounts because I'm IP banned and don't want to bother with changing it just to get back on the server and the verification bot they use doesn't work if you use a VPN.

Shame though. I'm very interested in seeing if there's new uta stuff. There was also a nice googledoc that gave all the numbers etc on skills and damage modifiers which was really really useful that I can't access anymore.

What's your discord name? I'll check with the admin to see why you were banned.

• 2 months later...

hello i hink im banned too from the discord server because i can join on an ohter acount that i have but dont use  but i cant join on main it says cant can't accept invite  i didt do anythining wrong i havent checkt it in awhile  and dindt comment on anything  and realy want to see some cool mods  but cant 

sorry for bad english not my first language