• 2 months later...

I need help. :')
So I have everything" BSD, WickedWhims & Nisa's. I see everything: Lot traits, aspiration, traits, cas, build stuff, buy a strip club... 
But that computer tab (Tam Explorer) is no where to be found! I tried having it only one folder deep, so mods/nisa's, but it didn't work.

Now, Both of the files are directly in the mods folder (Sims4/mods/NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package)&(Sims4/mods/NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script) and it still doesnt work. Ive been trying to find answer for days now haha help

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Help please! Every time I try to use the Wicked Perversions mod my game loads like this (see picture). If you look at the bottom of the picture you can see the problem, everything is missing. When I remove the mod from my mods folder everything goes back to working normally. I'm putting the "NisasWickedPerversions" folder, which contains files "NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package" and "NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script", directly into The Sims 4 mods folder. It's NOT buried within another folder and I've deleted the "localthumbcache.package" file as well. Also, I just recently updated Whicked Whims, and downloaded Basemental Drugs for the first time (so I know that one is the latest version). Am I doing something wrong?

image.png

5 hours ago, P12470997 said:

I just downloaded WP for the first time

In that case, I would suggest running the game with only WW, BMD, WP, and, if you have it MC Command Center. Put all your other mods someweher else (e.g. a folder on your desktop) and remember to delete "localthumbcache" again.

If everything works (it should), gradually add your other mods back into the game. A well organized Mods folder (with sub-folders for each script mod and CC categories like clothes and Build mode stuff) and a strategy along the lines of the 50/50 method (as explained here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034) will make this easier and quicker, so if you haven't done it already, consider this an opportunity to establish some kind of system that you can easily work with in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...