IGNORED

Equipable stockings mod for UNP

On 3/29/2020 at 1:20 AM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Is there any version of this mod for unp ? It works barely but the tiny clippings drive me crazy.

It depends a bit on which unp body you use as base. I prefer the 7B Bombshell myself. But if you want to avoid clipping completely I would recommend using racemenu overlays like the ones attached.

- If 1 layer isn't enough, you just add a layer more on top of it. Just do the same for the feet so it doesn't create a "seam" at the ankles :classic_smile:

One downside is that the toe nails aren't covered by this mod. But other overlay mods can paints those I believe.

Pantyhose - UNP v0-3-translated.7z

5 minutes ago, blaatand said:

It depends a bit on which unp body you use as base. I prefer the 7B Bombshell myself. But if you want to avoid clipping completely I would recommend using racemenu overlays like the ones attached.

- If 1 layer isn't enough, you just add a layer more on top of it. Just do the same for the feet so it doesn't create a "seam" at the ankles :classic_smile:

One downside is that the toe nails aren't covered by this mod. But other overlay mods can paints those I believe.

Pantyhose - UNP v0-3-translated.7z 10.89 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much :)

• 4 weeks later...