=======================

Install as normal

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Zelda"  

BotW Zelda by Chaotixninjax fav.me/dcc14gv
Ilia by MoogleOutFitters

AJD-262 for the edits and hair assets

I literally just came across this mod and was upset that there were no conversions of it.  I was gonna make an attempt at converting it but next thing I know you've beaten me too it, and made a transparent addition on top of that.  You are a hero!

21 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I literally just came across this mod and was upset that there were no conversions of it.  I was gonna make an attempt at converting it but next thing I know you've beaten me too it, and made a transparent addition on top of that.  You are a hero!

??

As always, enjoy!

38 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

??

As always, enjoy!

I can't seem to get the transparent one to load in game.

Also, can I ask a question about conversions?  How to you make a part of an outfit have Zap options?  For example, you have a zap that removes the yellow circles around the arms on this outfit.  If that wasn't there, how would I add such a thing?

10 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I can't seem to get the transparent one to load in game.

Also, can I ask a question about conversions?  How to you make a part of an outfit have Zap options?  For example, you have a zap that removes the yellow circles around the arms on this outfit.  If that wasn't there, how would I add such a thing?

That acutally shoudl be in there already... should be like "remove wrist circles" or something like that.

When you use additemmenu, do you see the Transparent bikini option?

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

That acutally shoudl be in there already... should be like "remove wrist circles" or something like that.

When you use additemmenu, do you see the Transparent bikini option?

I see it in bodyslide but when I was testing the outfit in game there were only 5 options when there should be six.  Maybe I missed it but I can't imagine how.  I'll check again next time I boot the game.

EDIT:  Yeah just tested in game.  These are the only options in additem menu, and none of them are transparent.  It also seems like the oil options don't work for all of them.  I equipped the bikini and panties one and the oily body wasn't there even though I enabled in in bodyslide.

Spoiler

1842643136_enb2020_03_2817_32_42_25.png.88e1134893b0645a19d6876492be19de.png

12 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I see it in bodyslide but when I was testing the outfit in game there were only 5 options when there should be six.  Maybe I missed it but I can't imagine how.  I'll check again next time I boot the game.

EDIT:  Yeah just tested in game.  These are the only options in additem menu, and none of them are transparent.  It also seems like the oil options don't work for all of them.  I equipped the bikini and panties one and the oily body wasn't there even though I enabled in in bodyslide.

Hide contents

1842643136_enb2020_03_2817_32_42_25.png.88e1134893b0645a19d6876492be19de.png

Ooh this sounds like somehow I forgot to include the updated esp again.  Lemme add it

• 4 months later...