1. 1. Vote your best and favourite Modder

• Rorono
    • XiNAVRO
    • Hothtrooper
    • LordSlayer0
    • Caliente
    • Apachii
    • jojjo
    • Dr Bondolier ( the guy who make cool accessories)
    • Nivea
    • Gopher
    • silverlock ( who made skse)
    • morroblivion and skywind
    • diegoforfun

Guest Lady Luck

This are few best modders i know and talked with idk if you guys know them vote now who is the best modders! get them noticed! this post is intend to promote their work please don't argue i know some of you guys are fan of them but at least keep the argument subtle. forgive me if i  forget some of you guys that made armors .... >.< i don't know who made tera set and monster hunter one name is on japanese so i can't include them both because the font are copyable on  the poll.

I voted for skywind and skyblivion , don't get me wrong if I could I would vote for all these and many other modders not included , but I loved morrowind and didn't have as big a problem with oblivion as most guys ,and to see those two implemented into skyrim's tweaked engine is just amazing .

Edit : Hey I could vote for all of them , Yay! :D

Guest Lady Luck

there is no  best mod maker, people can make xx mods and you like maybe ? of them, that count for every mod maker, i have seen lot of mods and in the end i use none of them

so for me there is no best 1, but that's my opinion  :P

well i disagree with you , a best mod maker will listen to their supporter and not just praise his/her work  , a best modder will likely  to update their work every month if possible , if you say there isn't best modder that's just ignorant i'm being honest with you  , if you don't use mods then what's point of playing elder scrolls? " that doesn't make any sense "

not flaming you , the use of mods , it changes the gameplay effect , it brings so many memories in the past what older games cant even simulate better , even fun making your own quest leaving the game vanilla is boring.

if weren't for modders this game doesn't even have  sells in the market , do u realize how bad the game was on xbox 360, too many glitches and bugs yeah even official patch didn't help who helped the game alot  of course it's modders that is why todd howard clearly stated " mods is what defined elder scrolls" nothing more nothing less so when it come to best meaning appreciation thread at least be nice to them if you don't like mods.

Guest Lady Luck

chesko mods crash my game >.<  ,  sometime when a mod crashes and conflict alot i don't include them on best mods yes they use to be awosome but that's before dragon born and dawnguard.

chesko mods crash my game >.<  ,  sometime when a mod crashes and conflict alot i don't include them on best mods yes they use to be awosome but that's before dragon born and dawnguard.

Hm. Never had any issues with them myself, it's usually city altering mods that crash my game (no Whiterun beautification for me, Skyrim says NOOO).

Don't have Dragonborn yet though.

Guest Lady Luck

oh trust me when  you have that , that shit will crash you alot , not to mentioned if you mix with heavily scripted its so wierd that both of those mod causes me ctd when boss give bash warning lol , i dont hate the mod is just i hate the crashes...

aw, this poll is missing a lot of my favorite modders. Let me think... anano, belisaru, xanshio, HHaleyy, tktk, polo, RAN46, and some other modders I can't think off the top of my head. Oh yea and not forgetting to mention the infamous converter that keeps on posting his private armor/clothe mods on skyrim.jpn.org :P .

Oh wow, just as what I thought... But I think he's probably already well "noticed" on the nexus.

Chesko and Silverlock. One guy who made gameplay more interesting, the other who'd given Skryim more functionality.

(There is a certain author I decline to identify, as much as his mod is extremely useful, I wouldn't vote for best author because he sounds like he's on the side of RIAA/MPAA based on the way he wrote his description page in Nex.)

Caliente Got my(Biased) vote. Due to Her helpfulness i did a small add-on to her Tex blend tool & hit a snag so i asked for some assistance! Thinking she would probably send a quick response But to my amazement she sent me diagram + details info of were i was gone wrong & that's why she gets my X A sign of a good Modder is never forget the little modders! Although WE have some Great Modders on this site as-well!

Archived