IGNORED

Dildo Animations and Using Dildo

U know - just check animations with this object cause u need to have them. Every object need dedicated animations - u probably dont have animations for this one dildo and thats all. Check creator's topic - maybe u gonna find a list with animations for this objects. :D

There are quite a few animations using dildos and other items. Previously, you had to click on an item to use it. But now it’s enough to choose the desired animation, and the subject itself will appear in action.

What is needed for this?

You need have these items in your Mods folder.

Download these files:

You need 

For an example ... I do such animations quite often.

Spoiler

Bed_lezFootDDong.gif.039251ea148948f2d6382cc07b2fce26.gifFlashCUM1.gif.955d7e4075563ac2b603414dc7020166.gifImmodest_BigDildo.gif.96bd07736e052b4ef114f38096d8db99.gifWashMach_TrioLesboLick1.gif.87d99815eaf2f396eccc7a4c55e9668a.gif

On 3/19/2020 at 8:43 PM, AAriikluth said:

Hello, 

I am having a hard time using dildos. Are most of them just decorative? I managed to use black double dildo by clicking it and another blue dildo appears with R Lo animations when going solo on bed. 

Hiya! 

There's a lot of toys around but not all have animations attached, some are clicked on like furniture to start sex but some will be spawned into the animation automatically since new features added to the coding of Wicked whims, 

The functional ones are listed on the pages of the animators that used them which can be tricky to keep track but in time you will begin to remember the go-to ones you like to use and their usage, 

If you have toys without an action, you can always suggest them to animators who can sometimes add them to an existing animation or create one for it ?

Здравствуйте, могу ли я узнать, как добиться такой же графики в игре? Мне нравятся очертания персонажей, Персонажи, похоже, сбежали из аниме..:румянец:b770340d77f2.png

On 3/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, R-Lo said:

Hiya! 

There's a lot of toys around but not all have animations attached, some are clicked on like furniture to start sex but some will be spawned into the animation automatically since new features added to the coding of Wicked whims, 

The functional ones are listed on the pages of the animators that used them which can be tricky to keep track but in time you will begin to remember the go-to ones you like to use and their usage, 

If you have toys without an action, you can always suggest them to animators who can sometimes add them to an existing animation or create one for it ?

Hello, can I find out how to achieve the same graphics in the game? I like the outline of the characters, the characters seem to have escaped from the anime.

b770340d77f2.png

2 hours ago, Riotessa said:

Hello, can I find out how to achieve the same graphics in the game? I like the outline of the characters, the characters seem to have escaped from the anime.

b770340d77f2.png

As I was told, it is an effect created by a processor called ReShade. I don't know the exact one, but that is how it is done.