[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Well today this popped out on the Steam Workshop and that might help us femboy lovers to get our races to an even nicer level : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=385046814

On my end I'm gonna ask on the reddit thread for Skyrim if anyone can help me solve those two errors I'm getting and finally get my custom mesh working ;)

Why don't you post them here in a separate thread? After all if there's a place where you could find an answer it's in this forum. Probably it's just a matter of this thread not attracting enough attention.

On another note I reached what I consider to be a first alpha so, if all goes well :rolleyes: , I might post the meshes to do some testing.

Another update on my end. I actually found a how-to for race creation with entirely custom meshes and all ( and it's all thanks to you Yamanazake, as it was a thread you started :P ). So the plus side is that I finally got around the whole race creation process.
However I bumped into an issue when trying to load the body mesh, as I encountered an error that said "Could not find parent node extra data....".
Anyone knows how to fix that issue ? It's pretty much the only thing that is blocking me right now from managing to create a playable race. :(

Another update on my end. I actually found a how-to for race creation with entirely custom meshes and all ( and it's all thanks to you Yamanazake, as it was a thread you started :P ). So the plus side is that I finally got around the whole race creation process.

However I bumped into an issue when trying to load the body mesh, as I encountered an error that said "Could not find parent node extra data....".

Anyone knows how to fix that issue ? It's pretty much the only thing that is blocking me right now from managing to create a playable race. :(

What mesh is giving you that problem? Have you tried using another mesh (like a normal CBBE or UNP mesh)?

Searching with google I've got quite a few results like this.

What mesh is giving you that problem? Have you tried using another mesh (like a normal CBBE or UNP mesh)?

Searching with google I've got quite a few results like this.

Well the mesh that is giving me issues is as usual the one I modded ( boy the more I work with it, the more it seems I brutally butchered that poor thing xP ). I'm gonna peek a look at the link you gave me ;)

I relaly hope it's gonna be the last hiccups for a bit because i'm so damn close to making an actual working race mod :x

And yet another update on my end. I decided to peek a look at the nif again using NifSkope and I noticed something a bit odd. Could it be the cause of my problems ?

1423782553-wutnifskope.jpg

Noticed how in what I circled in red, the BSProperties field is present... twice o.o
So could this be the reason I got these issues ? ( AKA the fact that the line is present twice sends the whole thing haywire)

One more update on my end: during the night I decided to finally take an in-depth comparison of the two nifs ( AKA the one from my mesh and the original one of the CBBE body ) and to do one thing that could do one thing that could very well solve all the issues I'm facing AKA sorting everything in it just like the nif made by Caliente. I decided to do that due to the simple conclusion that if her mesh works without a hitch, so my modified one should work as well if I set it up internally just like hers. THe good news are that I succeeded in doing so with a couple of hours of work ( yeah I struggled quite a bit with it :x ). I'll start to experiment with it and see if everything works like intended. If it's the case, well expect an alpha probably either this evening or tomorrow ;)

Well guys I have a little surprise for you : during the night I decided to finally do the most tedious thing ever AKA compare step by step the original CBBE mesh NIF structure and the one of my NIF and well make mine identical to the original. I just finished recreating a race and stuff and well, see for yourselves below ^^

1423827314-tesv-2015-02-13-12-31-06-54.j

1423827314-tesv-2015-02-13-12-31-12-99.j

Like you can clearly see it's now working ingame ! :D It still has obvious issues as the head's texture doesn't match the body's one, the hands are apparently misaligned and have colossal texture seams (same for the feet) and there's still that "hole" in the left thigh for whatever reason. The last issue I can see as well is that the texture is shared among all the female Breton NPC's but I suppose it's just a hiccup in the race creation process.

To be honest I feel very very happy an relieved :) All this frustration with this broken mess finally bore some fruits at last.
So what's next ? Well I'll have to figure out how to fix the gaps and seams along with the misaligned hands and feet ( or at least they look misaligned ) and make new textures for the body itself ( a part I've already started to work onto aside from the modelling/tweaking).
The biggest upcoming part to do remains the "fat" mesh creation for the body. I already have the CBBE mesh I generated using Outfit Studio, now I just have to figure out how to transcribe the changes I made to the "slim" mesh ( AKA the flattened chest are ) to the other mesh.

Anywyas like always I'll try to keep you regularly updated about this :)
Probably htis afternoon I'll boot up the outfit conversion tool and see how well it performs now that I have entirely fixed the mesh :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think in a few days I might post an early beta of the body if anyone is willing to do some testing. Right now it's only the _0 meshes and the final shape is still not definite, though I consider the mesh to be mostly fixed. So I would like to kmow if there's still some strangeness during animations, if there are noticeable texture seams (I only tested with some of the most popular texture replacers) or mesh oddities.

Right now I also need to clean up the mesh a little from useless bones (aka labia and breasts bones :blush: ).

It took me way longer than it should have because the old nifscripts refused to export the mesh, other methods destroyed the uv, so in the end I miraculously managed to export the nif using the new niftools that are still quite unstable (as a matter of fact it was the very first time I managed to export something).

Rather than start with a female mesh,it would be advisable to use the male body for Bodyslide 2 (the one that appears when setting the range from Skinny to Muscular) or the Milk Drinker male body from the Slimmer Male Body set for SOS converted into Bodyslide just to save some time and unnecessary headaches.

The rest of the time could be spent on tweaking head meshes like the Pretty Face for males to be even prettier and reworking female costumes to suit male physiques like the Anano Dress for males or whatever Ladybeardchan is wearing.

Rather than start with a female mesh,it would be advisable to use the male body for Bodyslide 2 (the one that appears when setting the range from Skinny to Muscular) or the Milk Drinker male body from the Slimmer Male Body set for SOS converted into Bodyslide just to save some time and unnecessary headaches.

The rest of the time could be spent on tweaking head meshes like the Pretty Face for males to be even prettier and reworking female costumes to suit male physiques like the Anano Dress for males or whatever Ladybeardchan is wearing.

Messing around with head meshes is quite painful unless you do it for yourself using racemenu and then it still would be time consuming, plus converting armors (and bodies) from one body shape to another has never been so easy with outfit studio and gerra tools, so whether you start from a male or a female bodyshape you could still obtain good results. Heads though are a different issue.

Oh yes keeping an eye on this thread miss my Oblivion femboy

attachicon.gifScreenShot446.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot449.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot441.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot443.jpg

how did you make it work? i tried modding oblivion but the game never recognized all the mods i added. if you know a tutorial or could make one of your own exp, and share it with me. it would literally give me hope on playing myself in elder scrolls four :)

See Oblivion Section here on LL

Its basicly a girl with penis NPC treat the PC as a girl problem when role playing

Go to Oblivion Section if modding Oblivion yes? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...