[1.5 Soon!] RJW Animation Framework

Been getting this error during orgies/threesomes. Any idea what is causing it?

Evaluating a SimpleCurve with no points.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.SimpleCurve:Evaluate (single)
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:calculateDrawValues ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickClip ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickStage ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickAnim ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:CompTick ()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

• 3 weeks later...

Делаю все по инструкции, но при этом ничего не работает. Анимация пропускается, а в списке заметка о сексе есть. 

П.с. Помогла полная переустановка игры. Причем только игры, моды не двигал.

Edited by eiffil
On 6/6/2023 at 1:54 PM, ifinallydidit said:

Been getting this error during orgies/threesomes. Any idea what is causing it?

Evaluating a SimpleCurve with no points.
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.SimpleCurve:Evaluate (single)
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:calculateDrawValues ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickClip ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickStage ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickAnim ()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:CompTick ()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

I'm getting this one too. It doesn't seem to cause any problems with the execution of either the animation or the aftereffects, but does spawn several hundred errors in a very short time.  Not entirely sure it's related to this mod, but I've taken out a few suspects and still got the same result.  Not game-breaking, but a little annoying with the error chimes.

It's the new group animations included in this mod. They were created with the new animation tool designed by AbstractConcept, the xml it exported seems to cause this error. The problem xml hasn't been identified yet. But like you said its not breaking anything but it is rather annoying.

I've noticed it (The Evaluating a SimpleCurve with no points error.) happens for me whenever it's multiple pawns.  

I was trying to figure out how to turn off three-somes or anything more than one on ones.  But there doesn't seem to be a way to do it in RJW animations?  I could be blind though.  Wouldn't be the first time.  lol

Edited by SashaH
I can't spell!
7 hours ago, SashaH said:

I've noticed it (The Evaluating a SimpleCurve with no points error.) happens for me whenever it's multiple pawns.  

I was trying to figure out how to turn off three-somes or anything more than one on ones.  But there doesn't seem to be a way to do it in RJW animations?  I could be blind though.  Wouldn't be the first time.  lol

Simple mod that removes the animation defs that are erroring if you want it. https://gitgud.io/Tory/RJWAnimAddons-GroupErrorPatcher/-/archive/master/RJWAnimAddons-GroupErrorPatcher-master.zip Just load it anywhere after the main animations mod.

Hello, I hope you can help me. I have HAR, RJW, RJW AnimFramework, VoicePatch, XtraAnims, AnimalPatch mods installed. But it doesn't work. The pawns go somewhere and just stand, while there is an entry about sex in the log, but the satisfaction of the pawns does not increase and there is no animation. I reinstalled the game, updated mods, used an earlier version of HAR, but to no avail. I hope you will explain to me what I am doing wrong.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:50 AM, 0modskilzs said:

So does this mod work with HAR yet or not? I am using the old version of HAR so animations would work but still my pawns hold no weapons when drafted and some of my other pawns become very broken (missing body parts and such) 

Please send a hugslog!

On 7/14/2023 at 7:16 PM, Frisky Kitsune said:

I have a problem that my male pawns when they're supposed to be anally bred by a horse or whatever really the wrong animation is played (them breeding instead of them receiving) ... is that also HAR related?

Female pawns seem to work...

There's no easy way to identify which pawn should be in which position from RJW, so it picks the anim randomly between the two. Maybe I should add a reroll anim button to the anim tweaker? Or I could also try to look for a better solution

11 hours ago, LuneliaFic said:

Hello, I hope you can help me. I have HAR, RJW, RJW AnimFramework, VoicePatch, XtraAnims, AnimalPatch mods installed. But it doesn't work. The pawns go somewhere and just stand, while there is an entry about sex in the log, but the satisfaction of the pawns does not increase and there is no animation. I reinstalled the game, updated mods, used an earlier version of HAR, but to no avail. I hope you will explain to me what I am doing wrong.

Probably outdated mods? Please send a hugslog!

On 7/19/2023 at 4:48 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

There's no easy way to identify which pawn should be in which position from RJW, so it picks the anim randomly between the two. Maybe I should add a reroll anim button to the anim tweaker? Or I could also try to look for a better solution

Did some throughout testing. ?

Outside of debug mode, everything works perfectly well. The "bug" only exists within debug mode.

With debug mode I mean RJW initiate-sex-by-rightclick-debug. :D

On 7/24/2023 at 10:35 AM, Frisky Kitsune said:

Did some throughout testing. ?

Outside of debug mode, everything works perfectly well. The "bug" only exists within debug mode.

With debug mode I mean RJW initiate-sex-by-rightclick-debug. :D

Ah, I see. In that case you probably need to pick the "reverse" option when doing direct control mode

Hello, I'm running into a lag issue when using the latest version of the Animation mod + HAR + Dub's Apparel Tweaks, as it seems repeated errors are being logged related to

"System.MissingFieldException: Field 'AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon.defaultOffsets' not found." for every animal. Removing RJW Animation Framework resolves the issue.

Here's a full example error:

Exception drawing Muffalo83620: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon.defaultOffsets' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrawAddons_Patch3(Verse.PawnRenderFlags,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Quaternion,Verse.Rot4)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch7(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch7(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw_Patch1(Verse.ThingWithComps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DynamicDrawManager.Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings_Patch1(Verse.DynamicDrawManager)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DynamicDrawManager:Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings_Patch1 (Verse.DynamicDrawManager)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch2 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch0 (Verse.Root_Play)

• 2 weeks later...

Been having issues with the animation framework, though not sure how much of it is to do with the Lazy Installer script or not. (Not meaning to bash your other work, OP. stg)

Basically, pawns approach each other when ready to do the deed, but when they "initiate", the anims don't play and its over in a split second.

Is this something a hugslog would help diagnose or nah?

And if it is, how would I end up creating/finding the hugslog?

What if it's just a config file issue? How would I clear that? ?

hugslog would be needed to know anything. Ctrl Alt F12 to copy log to clipboard and you can paste as a txt file here. Or you can find the hugslib log publisher fix on the workshop. My money is on you using Animation Patch. Won't know without a log.

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

hugslog would be needed to know anything. Ctrl Alt F12 to copy log to clipboard and you can paste as a txt file here. Or you can find the hugslib log publisher fix on the workshop. My money is on you using Animation Patch. Won't know without a log.

You were on the money about the patch! Removed it and suddenly animations started working.

I'd just assumed since the lazy installer put it in, it must be important lol.

Now I just need to update my Humanoid Alien Races mod since I don't think I've updated it in some time and now I'm getting logspam.
Someone here suggested I always use the git version over the Workshop version as well, so it doesn't autoupdate.

Edited by Rabblerouser

(There may be some grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language. Sorry)
The current version of the Masturbation animation cannot be played,All other animations can be played normally,Does anyone else have the same problem?

And,I tried to make some animations for testing, only the Masturbation animations could not be added to the game properly.

Why??I only enable Harmony、HugsLib、RJW、RJW-Animation onTesting.

Just now, qixexesz@gmail.com said:

(可能有一些语法错误。英语不是我的母语。抱歉)
当前版本的自慰动画无法播放,其他所有动画都可以正常播放,还有其他人有同样的问题吗?

并且,我尝试制作一些动画进行测试,只有自慰动画无法正确添加到游戏中。

为什么??我只在测试时启用 Harmony、HugsLib、RJW、RJW-Animation。

SimpleTestAnimation.zip