[1.5 Soon!] RJW Animation Framework

On 12/16/2022 at 7:51 PM, Brutwillis said:

It works, but the animantions are wrong. For example, I click get boob job and he starts banging her from behind. They're all wrong.

I'm in 1.3. Anyone has the same issue?

I'm in 1.4 and getting the same issue with wrong animations, I'm also having the clothes flickering on and off and occasionally no animations where there should be.

I'm having an issue where the pawns clothes flicker on and off at climax. I dug through some of the old comments and saw some people were having a similar issue. Did that ever get resolved? Did I install an outdated version?

Edit: I had a couple of the add-ons installed and one was outdated so I removed it, but the flickering clothes are still there. Since it's happening at climax, or at least the very end of the animation, I wondered if it was the cum add-on for RJW, so I've since tried to rearrange load order, but that didn't help either. I'll keep trying different things.

Edited by whatiswrongwithme69

I'm having the same problem everybody else is with the clothes flickering in and out and it not playing the correct animations.

I'm also having an issue where it won't let me adjust the actor's positions. If I try and do so the slider will just get stuck all the way to one side and all I can do is reset it to default.  I'm not sure what mod might potentially be causing this interaction but it's frustrating. I'd like to spend some time making all the animations line up perfectly but it feels like 75% of the time the animations are glitched out and can't be altered.

7 hours ago, Agent355 said:

I'm having the same problem everybody else is with the clothes flickering in and out and it not playing the correct animations.

I'm also having an issue where it won't let me adjust the actor's positions. If I try and do so the slider will just get stuck all the way to one side and all I can do is reset it to default.  I'm not sure what mod might potentially be causing this interaction but it's frustrating. I'd like to spend some time making all the animations line up perfectly but it feels like 75% of the time the animations are glitched out and can't be altered.

Disabling RimNude, or more correctly the "Humanoid Alien Races" dependency that it requires fixed this for me. Unfortunately it also disables the reskins

1 hour ago, D6akeSta said:

Disabling RimNude, or more correctly the "Humanoid Alien Races" dependency that it requires fixed this for me. Unfortunately it also disables the reskins

Yeah, not having all my alien races and the nude mod is worse than not being able to adjust the animations, so hopefully some other fix comes along.

18 hours ago, Agent355 said:

Both these issues should be fixed now, let me know if you have any other issues

Edited by c0ffeeeee
  • 2 weeks later...

Meals/babies are disappearing while being eaten and carried - I removed mods until eventually I pinned it down to Rimworld-animations. Removing add-ons didn't fix it, only removing rimworld-animations fixed it. I'm a noob so don't know how to trouble shoot further than that. 

16 hours ago, jamstats said:

Meals/babies are disappearing while being eaten and carried - I removed mods until eventually I pinned it down to Rimworld-animations. Removing add-ons didn't fix it, only removing rimworld-animations fixed it. I'm a noob so don't know how to trouble shoot further than that. 

Must be because Humanoid Alien Races did a update and it broke animations from mods.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:32 AM, charlesilv4 said:

Must be because Humanoid Alien Races did a update and it broke animations from mods.

Yep, this update has broken the animation mod for me as well.  Too bad, I like both of the mods but Alien Races is critical to the game actually functioning since I have a bunch of added races and such

• 2 weeks later...

@c0ffeeeee, can you add the static pose for 'knotted' status in the end of bestiality sex? I made approximate pictures.

Instead of two last pictures, when pawn and animal just standing next to each other (what we have now).

It is Anim Addons, but Tory said to text you. Can you implement this please?

Screenshot_9.png.d090a61c12df8f4c7cd343a2c496e484.png

Screenshot_13.png.4d62e9458f625a51d3f6c58b66b07484.png

Screenshot_11.png.02d5d4032672837a4fa128425a88d610.png

Screenshot_10.png.26ae03fc94634357460b3502d49aafd6.png

• 2 weeks later...