[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man really didnt expect the vampires mod to be incompatible is there a patch available?

Maybe it would be possible to use this animation framework to trigger the blood drinking while sex with some slightly modified sex animations and disable the animation system from rim of madness.

Edited by chains123

Hi @c0ffeeeee,

I love all your fantasy mods.

But...can you add URI in the Manifest.xml in all your mods to keep track of future versions in mod manager?

like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Manifest>
    <identifier>Rimworld-Animations</identifier>
    <version>1.2.6</version>
    <manifestUri>https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/blob/master/About/Manifest.xml</manifestUri>
    <downloadUri>https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/</downloadUri>

</Manifest>

It's hardly to know when you update a mod sometimes.

Anyway,thank you very much for your hard work!!!

Edited by nonebeatme
  • 2 weeks later...

Could the Rocketman mod be resposible for not playing animation? For some reson All animations that involvs more then two pawn are not played. Pawns just stand still there naked until "animation" ends. And so sex meter not going up. What could be cousing this?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Sten driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_151) A=Thing_Human1028 C=(129, 0, 113))
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000014 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null) assembly:RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator member:(null) signature:<none>
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch6(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_4 () [0x00000] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

I saw similar posts... but the token mentioned was different and I'm pretty sure I am using updated versions of RJW etc. Everything seems to work ok until I add the animation mods. I tried it by itself and with the other main 3 patches (animal, voice, extra). Same result, doesn't initiate and that error.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Almost forgot: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/514a9f3a870f7904bda7cb1236c86cfc

Edited by lonenglish
18 minutes ago, lonenglish said:
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Sten driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_151) A=Thing_Human1028 C=(129, 0, 113))
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000014 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null) assembly:RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator member:(null) signature:<none>
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch6(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_4 () [0x00000] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

I saw similar posts... but the token mentioned was different and I'm pretty sure I am using updated versions of RJW etc. Everything seems to work ok until I add the animation mods. I tried it by itself and with the other main 3 patches (animal, voice, extra). Same result, doesn't initiate and that error.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Almost forgot: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/514a9f3a870f7904bda7cb1236c86cfc

You have some RJW submods loaded really early in your list. Likely the one causing it is RimJobWorld - Sex Toys and Masturbation. Get that loaded way later.

• 2 weeks later...

Futa x Futa animations seem a bit off. Using Hero Mode on a pawn, selecting them to be the top/dom in the animation works fine but if you select the Reverse options, it plays the animations the same was as before, as though the Hero pawn was the top. It's a bit more noticible with things like Dirty Talk, which do seem to account for the right context for giver/receiver dialogue.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a bug with pawns during any animations. If the preferred clothes settings in RJW are nude or headwear only, the pawn's clothes flicker in and out, and if you set the clothes to stay on there is no problem. This of course creates no error in the log, so it must be something happening with running animations. I am using Facial Animation as well, and I have a feeling that may be causing it.

Update: I have tested the game without Facial animations, and the error is still occurring, so it doesn't seem to be a conflict between the two. I noticed the same was happening as well with Dubs Apparel Tweaks, hidden clothes would flicker on and off. Does this mean that something else entirely is causing this problem?

Edited by RdsAbroad
New Information
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've been troubleshooting an issue with holograms from Save Our Ship 2 and I finally narrowed it down to this error. I saw that you said you could patch any races that were broken and I would really appreciate a patch for this!

Spoiler

Error:  'F1'  of race SoSHologramRace does not have CompBodyAnimator attached!
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn,int&,Verse.Thing,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype,bool,rjw.SexProps)
Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1 (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__7 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

53 minutes ago, Rasako said:

Hello, I've been troubleshooting an issue with holograms from Save Our Ship 2 and I finally narrowed it down to this error. I saw that you said you could patch any races that were broken and I would really appreciate a patch for this!

Hide contents

Error:  'F1'  of race SoSHologramRace does not have CompBodyAnimator attached!
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn,int&,Verse.Thing,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype,bool,rjw.SexProps)
Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1 (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__7 ()
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Please include a hugslog with bug reports. I suspect your version of animation framework and/or SoS2 is out of date. I just tested myself and hologram races work. They inherit from basePawn.

7 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Please include a hugslog with bug reports. I suspect your version of animation framework and/or SoS2 is out of date. I just tested myself and hologram races work. They inherit from basePawn.

Ah yeah you're totally right. I should have updated everything before posting, sorry to bother you. Problem is fixed now, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Was experimenting with the sex mechanics in game and everything seemed to work fine with humans, until I decided to try having a human pawn breed with other races, which resulted in a weird graphical error of some kind? To show the problem, I have a snip of a moyo with the weird bug. From what I've seen, it seems to appear during certain frames and is most prevalent when the pawn being fucked moves their head. After first seeing this, I decided to do a bit of testing, and it appears the issue happens with ratkins and rabbies as well. There's also an issue involving the tail of a nyaron where its not in the proper place.

Honestly, I'm not sure about the nyaron one as that seems like it could be intentional, but with the other three aforementioned races, I'm certain that its an issue from some mod. Posting a log in case it somehow helps.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/989b30859a6efbae34caeddc5a5ad38e

issue2.PNG

issue1.PNG

13 hours ago, grandpa bambam said:

Was experimenting with the sex mechanics in game and everything seemed to work fine with humans, until I decided to try having a human pawn breed with other races, which resulted in a weird graphical error of some kind? To show the problem, I have a snip of a moyo with the weird bug. From what I've seen, it seems to appear during certain frames and is most prevalent when the pawn being fucked moves their head. After first seeing this, I decided to do a bit of testing, and it appears the issue happens with ratkins and rabbies as well. There's also an issue involving the tail of a nyaron where its not in the proper place.

Honestly, I'm not sure about the nyaron one as that seems like it could be intentional, but with the other three aforementioned races, I'm certain that its an issue from some mod. Posting a log in case it somehow helps.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/989b30859a6efbae34caeddc5a5ad38e

issue2.PNG

issue1.PNG

Remove the mod test race sleep face addon. Sometimes the head mapping problem is caused by this mod

3 hours ago, darknoss said:

Remove the mod test race sleep face addon. Sometimes the head mapping problem is caused by this mod

Okay. I did some more testing, and removing that mod fixed the problem. Sort of. The other races' heads look fine now, but the problem STILL persists with the nyarons' tails. I suppose it isn't a big problem considering its a pretty minor graphical issue. I'll have to guess that it can't really be fixed or that its being caused by another mod and if it was, I wouldn't care too much about the tails anyway as I wanted the problem with the heads fixed. Thank you for your help.

25 minutes ago, grandpa bambam said:

Okay. I did some more testing, and removing that mod fixed the problem. Sort of. The other races' heads look fine now, but the problem STILL persists with the nyarons' tails. I suppose it isn't a big problem considering its a pretty minor graphical issue. I'll have to guess that it can't really be fixed or that its being caused by another mod and if it was, I wouldn't care too much about the tails anyway as I wanted the problem with the heads fixed. Thank you for your help.

Anim Framework is updated. Nyaron tail issue is fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been having an issue for several versions now which causes animations to not play at all, have everything sorted in the load order as far as I know and have tried disabling several mods as well as reordering multiple times to no avail. Can't upload my logs for some reason either so here's the text file. I also have several red errors for the sexperience mod which might be related but idk what exactly is off there.

Player.log

25 minutes ago, Androsci said:

I've been having an issue for several versions now which causes animations to not play at all, have everything sorted in the load order as far as I know and have tried disabling several mods as well as reordering multiple times to no avail. Can't upload my logs for some reason either so here's the text file. I also have several red errors for the sexperience mod which might be related but idk what exactly is off there.

Player.log 105.37 kB · 0 downloads

You mentioning you have errors for sexperience makes it very likely you are using the outdated version. Look for the new one. That being broken breaks sex jobdriver, which in turn breaks animations. Also when getting a hugslog you have an option to copy it to clipboard. The player.log file will not give me all the info I need.

Apologies

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

You mentioning you have errors for sexperience makes it very likely you are using the outdated version. Look for the new one. That being broken breaks sex jobdriver, which in turn breaks animations. Also when getting a hugslog you have an option to copy it to clipboard. The player.log file will not give me all the info I need.

I ran c0feee's autoupdate script right before the last session so everything should have been up to date, might need to update the script itself though. Apologies for sending wrong log, here it is: https://gist.github.com/c41f995db76d94dadd731895710dcd4d

Edited by Androsci
Clarification