[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

1 minute ago, Death543 said:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Catfish driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=1)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.get_Target () [0x00000] in <a67fc1c7784640c1a92da4bd10226294>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.get_Partner () [0x0000f] in <a67fc1c7784640c1a92da4bd10226294>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__2 () [0x000fe] in <a67fc1c7784640c1a92da4bd10226294>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

animations are working its just sometimes it has this error

yes I updated everything

On 9/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, ihazmeatball said:

Im having the same issues others are having regarding the animations, using nothing but RJW, the animations, and the requirements from both. The animations do not play.  However on game launch I do get this error

Error in static constructor of Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type rjw.Bed_Utility, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesInternal(System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x00013] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor (HarmonyLib.Harmony instance, System.Type type) [0x00030] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll..cctor () [0x00012] in <8008768950c342888efd477be41cd5d5>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

my mod order is:

Harmony (steam workshop)
Core
Royalty
Ideology
Hugslib (Steam workshop)
RJW (Previous version, not the new beta)
Human Alien Races (Steam workshop)
Rimworld-Animations

No error seems to pop up in the debug when I try to activate an animation

Having the same issue too

To people having issues with this mod make sure you are using the latest version of all mods. Especially RJW, Sexperience and Animations. When updating mods make sure you also remove all old files first.

Sexperience is not required but if you do have it make sure you have the latest version that is compatible with the latest version of RJW. When using combinations of those three mods listed in bold above its important that they are compatible with the same version of RJW.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

To people having issues with this mod make sure you are using the latest version of all mods. Especially RJW, Sexperience and Animations. When updating mods make sure you also remove all old files first.

Sexperience is not required but if you do have it make sure you have the latest version that is compatible with the latest version of RJW. When using combinations of those three mods listed in bold above its important that they are compatible with the same version of RJW.

Thanks for the advice; I am using the fully updated version of all of these mods. I’ve stripped down my mod list to only RJW, animations, and their dependencies, and I encountered the errors I described above. I also removed any previous versions before updating, and did all my testing on new saves with vanilla scenarios and ideoligions. Because of all this, and the other reports of the same errors, I do believe this is a bug.

4 minutes ago, russunit said:

Thanks for the advice; I am using the fully updated version of all of these mods. I’ve stripped down my mod list to only RJW, animations, and their dependencies, and I encountered the errors I described above. I also removed any previous versions before updating, and did all my testing on new saves with vanilla scenarios and ideoligions. Because of all this, and the other reports of the same errors, I do believe this is a bug.

You posted this error.
image.png.a3b94efafc92f36656ff76ac690daf0d.png

The key part of this stack trace is this: 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.isRape' not found.

That means you have a submod installed that is not updated for 4.8.x RJW, because that job driver has had its name changed. Animations has updated to account for this but you either did not update your copy of animations or did not update another mod that uses that jobdriver like Sexperience.

10 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

You posted this error.
image.png.a3b94efafc92f36656ff76ac690daf0d.png

The key part of this stack trace is this: 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.isRape' not found.

That means you have a submod installed that is not updated for 4.8.x RJW, because that job driver has had its name changed. Animations has updated to account for this but you either did not update your copy of animations or did not update another mod that uses that jobdriver like Sexperience.

Thanks again for the response. Just updated Animations with the most recent version and the error has been fixed. Cheers!

On 9/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, Draco99 said:

Deleted my rjw and animation mods, then reinstalled them using your lazy installer and I'm still getting "System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.isRape' not found."

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ba9bf3cb5bef1cc1841a80024f087de7

update sexperience 

On 9/10/2021 at 4:04 PM, ihazmeatball said:

And yes I just tried installing the newest version off of github, still doesn't work

update rjw, preferably using the lazy installer

1 hour ago, nowhere234 said:

What to do when the file says that its anonymous in the modlist. as in there is no description in it, even tho I add it to the mod folder of rimworld. Is there a way to fix this? 

make sure you don't install the folder nested, if you're still having weirdness ask for help on discord

14 hours ago, nugerumon said:

*sigh*

Incompatible version of Sexperience (update)

Incompatible version of Licentia Labs (remove until update is available)

There might be more issues, OTY threw an exception that can maybe be ignored, BetterLoading threw an exception that might or might not hurt.

Thanks for the help

hey there - I was hoping you could maybe help me out with something relating to animation filtering.

I noticed that some of the beast oral animations I created for the animal animations addon pack aren't triggering properly. when you choose an oral option via the rape menu, the animations are selected properly. however, when an oral interaction is selected randomly by the RJW "invite for breeding" option, the animations don't trigger properly. the animation framework reports that it is choosing a random animation via the debug log. this only happens when using the consensual "invite for breeding" menu, the rape menu selects the oral animations just fine. they also used to get selected just fine before RJW updated the bestiality menu to only include "invite for breeding".

any ideas on why this might be happening? any insight would be appreciated, I am still not super fluent in xml modding.

Edited by IriX640
On 9/22/2021 at 7:54 PM, IriX640 said:

hey there - I was hoping you could maybe help me out with something relating to animation filtering.

I noticed that some of the beast oral animations I created for the animal animations addon pack aren't triggering properly. when you choose an oral option via the rape menu, the animations are selected properly. however, when an oral interaction is selected randomly by the RJW "invite for breeding" option, the animations don't trigger properly. the animation framework reports that it is choosing a random animation via the debug log. this only happens when using the consensual "invite for breeding" menu, the rape menu selects the oral animations just fine. they also used to get selected just fine before RJW updated the bestiality menu to only include "invite for breeding".

any ideas on why this might be happening? any insight would be appreciated, I am still not super fluent in xml modding.

I left some debugging log info if you enable debug mode in the anim settings, try enabling it and seeing what it says regarding the types and races