HDT armor lost physic after editing in outfit studio

So as the title suggested, I edited the HDT skirt from NIND's CBBE BDOR Mueburus armor which has full physic with outfit studio. I was unable to adjust the waist area with body slider because it doesnt have a slide bar. So I rescaled the armor in outfit studio, and copied the reference body boneweight, which fixed the clipping issue. But now im stuck with this skirt with basic butt physics and its initial physic was lost.

Is there a way to reapply the armor hdt back into it? or if easier, a way to retain the hdt armor after editing with outfit studio? 

Cheers. 

To start with, No idea but any time I have messed about with an outfit with HDT cloth physics attached it's never worked afterwards either.

I don't understand is why Bodyslide isn't adjusting the outfit correctly to your Body preset? But In never tried the CBBE Bodyslide version, only the UUNP one. So perhaps someone made a mistake converting it.

@nagothm used to do a lot of these for Team Tal's armours and made a guide for it which might help you.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=595158

4 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

To start with, No idea but any time I have messed about with an outfit with HDT cloth physics attached it's never worked afterwards either.

I don't understand is why Bodyslide isn't adjusting the outfit correctly to your Body preset? But In never tried the CBBE Bodyslide version, only the UUNP one. So perhaps someone made a mistake converting it.

@nagothm used to do a lot of these for Team Tal's armours and made a guide for it which might help you.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=595158 3.95 MB · 771 downloads

Thanks for the link, but as of now I am not too keen to get restart learning nifskope. The bodyslider isnt working for that particular skirt because the skirt has no slide bar for waists or belly. I have made a request for the author to look into it but as of now Im just searching for other opinions.

Thanks again.

• 2 years later...

In case if it's gonna help anybody. First of all this 

Next thing is that if u'll change the name of anything in Outfit Studio that xml file won't be able to work properly. I my case i was letf with booba phys only and i suppose results may vary. So when u'll try to add sliders from reference remember to delete useless crap off ur project and rename everything as it used to be before and idk if list order matters, probably best to keep it as it used to be. And letter case does matters as far as i'm concerned. Also if u'll change body or somthng else highlight every mesh u have and switch to the bone list and check for breaks, if u haven't changed skeleton u'll probably gonna be able to fix it with simple right clikcing it and choosing option in "bad bone" dropdown.

Edited by Ya_tolko_skachat