[Review/Guide] Star Wars: The Old Republic

I don't see how it is strange.

It's one of the best MMOs out there. The game makes sense and even when you are max level there is pletty of stuff to do.

It is strange because I'm some sort of greedy ****. And when already paid for I should play shit of it, but somehow I get tired playing it.

The game is nice sadly the restrictions for a f2p are quite absurd in my opinion but was bound to happened. I played both when it was p2p and when if went f2p and the fact that i cannot even make my helmet be on or off without paying or extending my bag i said no way not playing this + the other stuff that the put restriction on. Thank god i made a Sith when i had the chance

I don't know why everyone gets in such a big rant over free to play to be honest if your not going to pay to be a subscriber then just buy the unlocks instead either for cartel coins or in game credits. If your not going to do that then simply don't complain about the free to play options.

Not trying to have a go or nothing but this just keeps cropping up.

I don't know why everyone gets in such a big rant over free to play to be honest if your not going to pay to be a subscriber then just buy the unlocks instead either for cartel coins or in game credits. If your not going to do that then simply don't complain about the free to play options.

Not trying to have a go or nothing but this just keeps cropping up.

Because Bioware are trying to have their cake and eat it with a limited f2p and a cash store.

Either go f2p or don't, this attempt to cash in both ways is dishonest and irritating.

leddis the cash shop and free to play are to do with Electronic Arts not Bioware. Bioware only codes the game to the requirements which EA want it as, they do not control what happens with the cash shop or f2p options.

Regardless of who's giving the orders, it's still highly irritating.

Besides after Mass Effect 3 I refuse to give Bioware the benefit of the doubt on anything. Yes I know that the TOR developers are entirely seperate but hey, a muddy name is a muddy name.