Some Daedra won't attack

Eyo

If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated.

I've encountered an issue where some kinds of daedra won't be hostile towards me. Only if i attack first, and even then it's only the one i attacked, not others in the area.

So far, the culprit daedra are (in order of occurrence) Clanfear, flame atronarch and most recently, the daedroth. The only thing i remember that could help is that this seemed to happen after my PC was...put into a non consensual situation. After this, normally all hostile NPC's in the area would be passive but would soon regain hostility. But those three, after they specifically "engaged" my PC, never regained their "default" hostility,

Can someone help? If needed i can post my load order.  Is there a console command to help? Do i need a new game? (i'd rather not, but...)

SAVE ME LOVERSLAB :O

Thanks in advance for any replies.

As Alway, Have a Nice Day :)

Best post your load order. maybe another Mod change the daedra.

Or you check it with TES4Edit. Load all your active Mods and open the Oblivion esm and then "creatures" and search some of the deadra.

If you click on one of the daedra and  if you see in the big right window  right of the  Oblivion esm  other Mod entries , they change the daedra.

-See if they change factions. And check the faction ( in factions can be disposition towards other factions , can be player faction ) 

-or the AI Packages are changed, then check the new packages, if the package has "Defensive combat" set the creature will only fight if someone attack it, it will not attack if other "friends" are attacked.

-or the aggression ( should be 100 )

And you can check the disposition with console.

Open the console and click on the daedra. then write

GetDisposition player

and hit enter key.

If disposition is near 100 the creature will not attack.

------------

Or have you RefScope installed?  then you can check factions and AI packs in game. The disposition to other factions you have to check with TES4Edit or CS  but the AI packages infos you get with RefScope contains the the Flags, so you see if  "Defensive combat" is set.

And you can also check the player , maybe a Mod added you in the DaedraFaction or ConjurerFaction.

Eyo

I spawned some named palace guard near some daedroths. The daedroths just walked around, the guard immediately attacked both of them.

I checked the disposition of a resurrected daedroths and it was 8.0

I then spawned a daedroth and checked again, this time it was 18.0.

I don't have TES4Edit at the moment, my PC doesn't like using my phone hotspot so ill need to wait for another internet source before getting that and uploading my load order.

But...I just started a new game and spawned a daedroth... And it attacked me! So it seems this is a save game thing...ugh. Any idea if I can fix this with some kinda save game editor? Or am I doomed to start a new game?  ;.(

Thanks again for responding.

As Always, Have a Nice Day :)

5 hours ago, WildSong34 said:

But...I just started a new game and spawned a daedroth... And it attacked me! So it seems this is a save game thing...ugh. Any idea if I can fix this with some kinda save game editor? Or am I doomed to start a new game?  ;.(

Well, as my esteemed colleagues suggested, it could be related to another mod... this perhaps adding or removing factions as these can change disposition reactions.  And it would be prudent to display your mod order; the list of mods you have in the order in which they are loaded in your game.

:tounge_xd:  Either that, or they really LUUUUV ya.  BEST SEX THEY HAD IN YEARS!  ;)  .....had to....

If they don't attack a guard I think it is no faction problem ( They like player and guards )

But you can check if they are still in the right faction.

Console, click on Daedra

GetInFaction DaedraFaction

Enter key

Now you should get a 1 ( they are in the faction.

The same you do with

Console, click on Daedra

GetInFaction ConjurerFaction

Enter key

And again you should get a 1

But normally even without the factions ( some quest Deadra are not in the factions ) the 100 aggession should make that they attack player and NPCs.

-------------

If you install RefScope you can check the AI Packs if they are set to "Defensive combat"

With a AI Pack with Flag "Defensive combat"  they will not attack Player and guards or other NPCs , only fight when you attack.

??  Did the Guard not attack the Daedra?

-----------------

And check the aggession

console, click on daedra

GetBaseAV Aggression

Hit enter key

You should see a 100

You can check the current aggression result after modifications. ( but normally only Disposition is modified )

console, click on daedra

GetAV Aggression

Hit enter key

-------------------------

Have you killed a daedra?

Kill a daedra, then use resurrect

Console, click on daedra

resurrect

hit enter

Now the deadra should be reset, a fresh one. Is he still not attacking?

---------------------

To fix it. 

Yes new game.

Or load old saves until you find a save without the bug.

Eyo

Thanks all for responding :D

On 3/14/2020 at 4:58 AM, LongDukDong said:

:tounge_xd:  Either that, or they really LUUUUV ya.  BEST SEX THEY HAD IN YEARS!  ;)  .....had to....

This is very possible ;) My girl is a cutie :)

Secondly, I will show my load order when I can. It's just not often I can use my PC and have internet at the same time :(

Just curious, has anyone else ever had this issue?

@fejeena - thanks for the todo list, I'll check that when I'm at my Puta (PC) again and let you all know.

Whenever I finish a "scene" with an enemy. There seems to be some kinda magic effect over them. A blue/purple mist momentarily appears over and/or fills them and then they just wander around. A similar effect to the Joburg(?)  Mod when NPCs "aggressively engage" another NPC or PC or as if I were using detect life in them or something. Isn't there a command the view or dispell active effects on NPCs?

To me this is very reminiscent of skyrims "defeat" mod. After everyone is "done with you" there is a small window where they are passive to let you get away.

Also, @fejeena, yes I have killed and resurrected a daedroth. He still didn't attack. But as I said, I spawned a guard and the guard immediately attacked the daedroth. Only then did the daedroth defend itself.

Sorry again for the lack of a load order, I'll get it up asap but as I said, it's a lil hard for me :)

With RefScope you can see a Spells a NPC have and all active effects.

In my yellow Link you can read...

You want a list of your load order ( maybe to post it in an thread )

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy/save it as txt file.
To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", then copy/save it as txt file.

Or you can search the Oblivion "Plugins.txt" file. Click  C partition and use the search function, insert  Plugins.txt and hit enter.

Wait and you get all Plugins.txt files ( Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout3, Fallout NV,... ) Open the file and copy the text or copy the file.

Eyo :)

>>Refscope - I see. I'll definitely make a point to get that.

>>Load order - it's not that I don't know how silly ;) My PC doesn't like using my phone's hotspot so I need to find another source of internet, and given the current pandemic I don't think I could go to the library even if I wanted to. Pretty sure we closed all of ours earlier today :( On top of that, I can't use my Puta (PC) often anyway. So it's a matter of me having an actual opportunity to both get my load order and then upload it. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

A Load order is just a list of your mods in the order you have em arranged to load.  I mean, if you are using Oblivion Mod Manager (like me), you can just use 'View Load Order' to get a window to copy/paste it in here.  No library upload needed for that.

Trust me, I've seen pretty bad internet connections that necessitate using a Library, like Blue Ridge. 

A library closing as of today, eh?  It'll likely last two weeks.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, WildSong34 said:

You said you started a new game and it worked right.

So if you find with RefScope the spell or AI pack that make the daedra not attacking , you can only "repair" the daedra you see/meet  by removing the spell or the AI pack.

But the bug is still in your save and every daedra you meet will have the same bug.

With RefScope you will see the Mod name that add the spell/AI Pack and then you disable the Mod so you never get the bug again.

And maybe if you remove the Mod the affected daedra will work again ( I hope )  and you do not have to start a new game.

At its worst your old saves will not work anymore ( game crash at start or only near daedra )  and you have to start a new game.

@LongDukDong - I know what a load order is and how to get it, my issue is being able to upload it. When I can use my Puta I'll save it, but my PC doesn't connect to my phone hotspot so I need to find another source of internet. 

>>Library - ok, turns out ours haven't closed yet, but I'm still not gonna go till all this is over. Not risking that crap. If anything, I think they should close for longer. 

Everyone says "self isolate for 14 days" but what if you touch something 7 days in, wait 7 more but touch that thing again? You've got it all over again. And in a public place like that? The longer the wait the better. In my opinion.

Anyways

@fejeena - damn, sounds like I really need this refscope! Hopefully I can save my game but if not, I'm slowly warming up to a new game, I can get my stats back and I barely did any quests. I just don't wanna close so many gates again 

;.(

Don't worry about corona, just take a "Cure Disease Potion".  ( If you do not have the Cure Disease spell )

If you don't have a Potion use a Mortar and pestle and find Clannfear Claws, Mandrake Root, Root Pulp, Shepherd's Pie, Elf Cup Cap, Hunger Tongue, Red Kelp Gas Bladder or Withering Moon.

Or cheat and use the console:

Player.Additem 0000920E 1

I did it myself and so far my character has not been infected with corona.

Also my computer has no virus. ( Wash your computer for 20 seconds when you touch it. )

Safety first!

I always felt that if I need to, I take my laptop to a wayshrine or the local Temple.  I know... I know... fejeena...  Dibella's Temple is probably the hottest spots since Dibella's the Aedric equivalent of Suzy Cortez or Kim Kardashian.

18 hours ago, WildSong34 said:

but my PC doesn't connect to my phone hotspot

:no_mouth:  Wait up.   How are you talking now?  A friend's Lappy or something?  If that's the case, I'd just snag the order from the PC, save it to a flash/thumbdrive and paste away from your friend's lappy while connecting here.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:01 AM, WildSong34 said:

My girl is a cutie :)

Um...  Brood Mother? ;)

>> All comments about corona -hahahahahahahahaha *more intense laughter* Oh my goodness you guys are amazing :D

>> @LongDukDong - actually took me a moment to realise what you were asking. I'm talking now with my phone. I don't know how I'd upload it here, I don't have any file sharing platforms (and don't plan on getting one atm) so yeah. I don't think I should make a mod page specifically for my order. So my best bet would be to copy it to a spoiler but this phone doesn't have any app to handle documents so I couldn't copy N paste it like I'd need to...if that all makes sense :)

>>Brood mother - ugh. But do you know how much of a hassle it'd be to bring the kids adventuring? My 4 companions are trouble enough, and I can't just leave them with their fathers, it's not like I just spanwed these daedroth teeth ;)

Thanks for sticking around despite my current inability to provide my load order :)

Eyo:)

Got my load order :D Here it is :)

GameMode=Oblivion Oblivion.esm=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1 x117race.esm=1 Lovers with PK.esm=1 LoversCreature.esm=1 CM Partners.esm=1 TamagoClub.esm=1 HiyokoClub.esm=1 SNcrafting.esm=1 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1 DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1 DLCHorseArmor.esp=1 DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCOrrery.esp=1 DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCVileLair.esp=1 DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1 DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCSpellTomes.esp=1 DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCThievesDen.esp=1 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp=1 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 DLCFrostcrag.esp=1 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 Knights.esp=1 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp=1 Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp=1 OCO Tweaks.esp=1 Beautiful People.esp=1 trap.esp=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp=1 MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp=0 Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp=1 Kvatch Rebuilt.esp=1 SNcrafting-Wildlife.esp=1 VToy.esp=1 SNcrafting-Minning.esp=1 PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp=1 DialogTweaks.esp=1 LoversSituations.esp=1 LoversBitch.esp=1 LoversStupidNpc.esp=1 Rev's Creature Compendium Addon CM Version.esp=1 Rev's Creature Compendium Addon.esp=1 LoversGGBlackmail.esp=1 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1 LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp=1 LoversHorseRider2.esp=1 CM Partners.esp=1 ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp=1 LoversHorseRider.esp=1 DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp=1 CMKawaPartners.esp=1 LoversPayBandit.esp=1 M.O.E. - Realistic Law Enforcement - Part Two.esp=1 CrimeModPatch.esp=1 CM Partners More NPCs.esp=1 Duke Patricks - Melee Combat NO RECOIL.esp=1 Plunder.esp=1 SmokingSystem.esp=1 CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp=0 Herculine's Tabaxi Companions.esp=1 LoversImmoralSisters.esp=1 CM Partners NPC.esp=1 ExpandedGreetings.esp=1 CM Partners NPC NE.esp=0 LoversWorkingGirl.esp=1 LoversImmoralGuards.esp=1 SNcrafting-Shop.esp=1 Secret Sanctuary v1.esp=1 SNLumber-Mill.esp=1 Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp=1 sf-vibrators.esp=1 LoversCreature.esp=1 zzEstrus.esp=1 TentaclePlant.esp=1 Lovers with PK.esp=1 Tabaxi Race 2.0.esp=1 LoversClubCats.esp=1 LBPMill.esp=1 CM Partners Coldbreath & Frost Atomflame.esp=1 LoversKinkyStalker.esp=1 CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp=1 cmCruxDelicteux.esp=1 CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp=1 CM Partners Special NPCs.esp=1 DAJadeAmberSheevaTabaxi.esp=1 LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1 LSTBravilUnderground.esp=1 LoversJoburg.esp=1 CM Partners Friska.esp=1 Gorangas Economy System.esp=1 A0GAG.esp=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp=1 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1 LoversMB2.esp=1 Actually Valuable Valuables.esp=1 LoversSkirtFlipper.esp=1 Prima2.esp=1 LSTaddonout.esp=1 LSTaddonoutH.esp=1 LSTaddonIn.esp=1 LSTaddonInH.esp=1 BitchTattoo.esp=1 LoversPrimalUrge.esp=1 A0LST.esp=1 Body Writing.esp=1 CharacterChangeAmulet.esp=1 CMPartnersDecrashification.esp=1 Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp=1 FuroGeneratorTrap.esp=1 HiyokoGenerator.esp=1 HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp=1 HiyokoGenetics.esp=1 LoversCalm.esp=1 LoversClubCatsSx.esp=1 LoversDeathDenied.esp=1 LoversDeathDeniedDukePatrickMeleePatch.esp=1 LoversGhostFix.esp=1 LoversPenaltyPlayer.esp=1 LoversPower.esp=1 Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp=0 TamagoGuide.esp=1 LoversPrimaBooks1.esp=1 LoversRaperS.esp=1 LoversRaperSGalgat.esp=1 LoversRapeSlave.esp=1 LoversSexSense.esp=1 LoversTamagoClub.esp=1 NewThirdPerson.esp=1 NoEncumberance.esp=1 OCO DLC Faces.esp=1 OCO2 - redguard patch.esp=1 PubicHairGrowth.esp=1 SetOutfit.esp=1 SNcrafting.esp=1 HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp=1 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp=0 HGEC Kajiits.esp=0 VanillaRealArmorReplacer.esp=0

Hope this helps :)

Is that your load order or the Mods you have?

I am surprised that you can start your game. No CTD, that's good.

Joking aside, that's the worst order I've seen in years.

If it is your load order  then sort your Mods.

Read my yellow Link below. All about Load order. There is a example load order with all DLC and most Lovers Mods.

And if you run BOSS  , after BOSS is finished sort the Lovers Mods and the unsoted Mod manually.

! ! !  And after you sorted your load order you have to start a new game, your old saves will not work ( even if you can load a old save, there are too many bugs in the save )

Your WRONG load order but readable

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
x117race.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
CM Partners.esm=1
TamagoClub.esm=1
HiyokoClub.esm=1
SNcrafting.esm=1
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp=1              Remember the warning: Only for new game. Don't use for existing game.
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp=1
OCO Tweaks.esp=1

Beautiful People.esp=1
trap.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp=1
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp=0
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp=1
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp=1
SNcrafting-Wildlife.esp=1
VToy.esp=1                                                                 The dildo Mod or the quest Mod ?
SNcrafting-Minning.esp=1
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp=1
DialogTweaks.esp=1
LoversSituations.esp=1
LoversBitch.esp=1
LoversStupidNpc.esp=1
Rev's Creature Compendium Addon CM Version.esp=1
Rev's Creature Compendium Addon.esp=1
LoversGGBlackmail.esp=1
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp=1
LoversHorseRider2.esp=1                  You can not have this if you have LoversHorseRider.esp and ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp (It's my Mod)
CM Partners.esp=1
ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp=1
LoversHorseRider.esp=1                     You can not have this if you have LoversHorseRider2.esp
DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp=1
CMKawaPartners.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
M.O.E. - Realistic Law Enforcement - Part Two.esp=1
CrimeModPatch.esp=1
CM Partners More NPCs.esp=1
Duke Patricks - Melee Combat NO RECOIL.esp=1
Plunder.esp=1
SmokingSystem.esp=1
CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp=0
Herculine's Tabaxi Companions.esp=1
LoversImmoralSisters.esp=1
CM Partners NPC.esp=1
ExpandedGreetings.esp=1
CM Partners NPC NE.esp=0
LoversWorkingGirl.esp=1
LoversImmoralGuards.esp=1
SNcrafting-Shop.esp=1
Secret Sanctuary v1.esp=1
SNLumber-Mill.esp=1
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp=1
sf-vibrators.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
TentaclePlant.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
Tabaxi Race 2.0.esp=1
LoversClubCats.esp=1
LBPMill.esp=1
CM Partners Coldbreath & Frost Atomflame.esp=1
LoversKinkyStalker.esp=1
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp=1
cmCruxDelicteux.esp=1
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp=1
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp=1
DAJadeAmberSheevaTabaxi.esp=1
LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1
LSTBravilUnderground.esp=1
LoversJoburg.esp=1
CM Partners Friska.esp=1
Gorangas Economy System.esp=1
A0GAG.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1                                   You can not have lovers Mods below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  , the two should always be at the end of your load order.
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
Actually Valuable Valuables.esp=1
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp=1 Prima2.esp=1
LSTaddonout.esp=1                  ! ! !  Really?   Can you read ????  That is my Mod  , and at the download page and in the readme you can read  ONLY INSTALL ONE VERSION
LSTaddonoutH.esp=1                      ONLY INSTALL ONE VERSION ( or only one version active )
LSTaddonIn.esp=1                           ONLY INSTALL ONE VERSION
LSTaddonInH.esp=1                         ONLY INSTALL ONE VERSION
BitchTattoo.esp=1
LoversPrimalUrge.esp=1
A0LST.esp=1

Body Writing.esp=1
CharacterChangeAmulet.esp=1
CMPartnersDecrashification.esp=1
Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp=1
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp=1

HiyokoGenerator.esp=1
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp=1
HiyokoGenetics.esp=1

LoversCalm.esp=1
LoversClubCatsSx.esp=1

LoversDeathDenied.esp=1
LoversDeathDeniedDukePatrickMeleePatch.esp=1
LoversGhostFix.esp=1
LoversPenaltyPlayer.esp=1
LoversPower.esp=1
Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp=0
TamagoGuide.esp=1
LoversPrimaBooks1.esp=1
LoversRaperS.esp=1
LoversRaperSGalgat.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversSexSense.esp=1
LoversTamagoClub.esp=1
NewThirdPerson.esp=1
NoEncumberance.esp=1
OCO DLC Faces.esp=1
OCO2 - redguard patch.esp=1
PubicHairGrowth.esp=1
SetOutfit.esp=1
SNcrafting.esp=1
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp=0
HGEC Kajiits.esp=0
VanillaRealArmorReplacer.esp=0

-----------------------------

And you know that CM Partners is not the best companion system? The scripts are not the best and can cause errors.

Better use MCS.

You can still use the esp of all the CM companions, remove all CM stuff in the esp (scripts, AI packs,... ) . Then detete the CM Partners.esm masterfile. And delete the CM Partners.esm in you game folder.

Then you still have the companions and can recruit the NPCs with MCS.

Just a suggestion! Many people still use CM.

:O:flushed::no_mouth:  What?  How? 

Yeah... what Fejeena said.  I mean, how did... um...  Okay, the yellow link fejeena recommends has a recommended load order.

But here is a heads up LAPF wise.   MOST of the time, Tamago/Hiyoko mods go before the Lovers with PK.esp file (though Tamago and HiyokoClub esms go after the LAPF master).  And most non-tam/hiyo Lovers mods go after the Lovers esp (Most... not RaperS which DOES go before).  The first esps that go after Lovers.esp is typically Lovers Creatures followed by Lovers Bitch and then Puppy Mill.  :face_wolf:  I have NO idea how you got it to work with Bitch being before.   You can't have any Lovers mods after the Animation Priorities esps.  And most racial mods (including MBP) tend to go after the animation Priorities.

Hm... Wait.  You have two RaperS mods? RaperS and RaperSGalgat? :dizzy:  Yeah.... 

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

Better use MCS.

New discovery, which I should add into instructions Hiyoko-Wise...

If you use MCS to turn a hiyoko child into an MCS companion and then wish to erase/delete your hiyoko children... you will want to first 'dismiss' your brat(s) before using HiyokoClub's cleanup function.  The child will still be listed in the MCS listings (though 'Empty') and can cause an error if you try to call them back (even from hell).  KE-RASH!!!!

Eyo:)

I'm gonna address each of your comments about my LO :)

>>Worst in years - thanks, I try ?

>>Load order - I've been using vortex to sort my LO so... I don't have boss but if it'll help then I'll give it a go.

>>Vtoy - I actually don't remember. The esp and zip are just called vtoy. Really helpful.

>>Horse mods - I thought horserider2 needed the original to run, and zazhorseridesyou is listed as a requirement of the first horserider mod.

>>Loversamin mods - I'll make a note if that and move them to the bottom :)

>>Lstaddons - sorry :) it's very likely I've grabbed one recently thinking I didn't have it installed. Especially if it was recently added to LL. I'll fix that.

>>CM - really? I thought that all CM "based" companions need to be used with CM partners. If not, awesome :D

i can't find the "yellow link below" that you mentioned.

Have you seen anything in my LO that could be causing my original issue?

Thanks again for helping :)

Read my  yellow Link !!

The Link is the yellow line in my signature !  Or in the signature from LongDukDong.

This   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Vortex? Isn't it a Modmanger ? Not a sorting tool like BOSS and LOOT .

But with Oblivion never Nexus Modmanger, Vortex or LOOT !! Read my yellow Link what you can use.

>>Horse mods - I thought horserider2 needed the original to run, and zazhorseridesyou is listed as a requirement of the first horserider mod.

Yes the originakl version need zazhorseridesyou. But you have my and the original version. If you use my version and have read the Mod page or the readme you know that you don't need the original and zazhorseridesyou.

Not only move the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp   and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp at the end. Sort all your Mods !!!!!

If you want to use CM companion Mods without CM Partners esm you have to change the esp !!!!  Like I told you above.

If you start your game with original CM esp but without the masterfile CM Partners.esm you get a CTD.

Yes you have two LoversRaperS

Use the Wappy One version and delete the RaperSGalgat.esp

And your "original issue"

I am sure it will be fixed with a right load order.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LongDuk

Empty MCS entries cause CTD when you get near the position where the companion was ( if you told him "wait here" )

------------------------

Below this sentence is my signature and the mysterious yellow Link

Eyo

Sorry! I don't think your signature was showing up on my phone, either that or i didn't realise the link was in your signature as opposed to being in your actual post.

Sorry (again) if i seem like a modding noob, i'm much more used to modding skyrim. I'm kinda new to getting the whole "LL" setup going for this game :) Please forgive.

Also, sorry @LongDukDOng your post didn't show up on my phone and i didn't read it until now.  It seems that i've somehow pulled off quiet the miracle with my load order, haven't i? ?

I'll give those few things you mentioned so far a fix and then explore the yellow link :D

Thanks again for the help

Archived