LoversDRadar

View File

LoversDRadar

(or Demeaning Acts Radar)

Version 1.03b

This add-on displays the locations  of NPCs engaged in demeaning acts of sex on your maps.  These acts of sex are ones initiated by  the Lovers with PK system. However, the Lovers Demeaning Acts Radar quest must be your active quest if you want the markers to appear on the map.

Version 1.0 was reuploaded by Donkey, and can be found here:

FEATURES:

• It displays a triangular green marker on the map when NPCs are engaged in sex
  • The marker is removed when the NPCs finished having sex or were interrupted
  • Only when the "Lovers Demeaning Acts Radar" quest will the markers show.
  • Up to 10 markers may be displayed displayed at any one time
  • Re-Translated into English

SUPPLEMENTAL

If markers don't vanish,  you may use the "Lovers Demeaning Reset" lesser power spell to correct the issue.

RE-TRANSLATION:

What remained of the Japanese text was re-translated into English before being replaced in the mod. So the text wasn't replaced by what existed in earlier translated versions. As such, I took a look at the title itself.  Using Google Translate, it appeared to read/translate as Lovers Bullshit Radar.  I knew an error in translation appeared, so I took some of the Kanji out, entering spaces within.  It turns out that the beginning of the title actually read as 'Desmeaning'... This, made sense as some of the initial Debug messages read with 'DeGame' or the like.

REQUIRES:

Lovers with PK

• 1 year later...

Cool. It was always annoying when a message would pop up saying something was happening, and I`d have to go looking around for it, but usually wouldn`t be able to find it. I`ll give it a try when I set up Oblivion again. New computer, so I have to set up this, Skyrim and FO3/FONV TTW. I`m Setting up TTW atm. Not going well. I have to start over, since I was an idiot and dumped a ton of mods in all at once. Starting over and gonna do it the right, tedious way. D`oh!?

Thanks for all the work you and others put into modding Oblivion. ?