How stable is Prison Overhaul Patched?

Oh shit WTF

It's basically what title says. I have total 181 esms/esps in my load order (I use LOOT and also some of my knowledge to manage the load order). I'm keeping it stable so far (Random CTD and freeze sometimes). I'm still remodding and testing it. I kinda wanted to try out new stuff and I found this mod. I wonder how stable it is and how smooth it is as a working mod since there are quite requirements. If this doesn't work as its description says, I'll look for another mod that overhauls vanilla skyrim prison system, so I'd be great if you have any recommendations for it as well. Thank you in advance.

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

POP relays on a stable setup ?‍♂️

If you have already issues there (CTD/Freeze) it will be hard to get a stable POP.

Is there any mods that replace prison system? I don't like how you can just sleep off the jail time

14 minutes ago, Oh shit WTF said:

Is there any mods that replace prison system? I don't like how you can just sleep off the jail time

My fav prison combos:

POP => best by far

+ SLUTS => alternative to prison, become a pony girl instead

those are compatible to each other

or

DCL => shiny fetish alternative to POP

+ POP

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

My fav prison combos:

POP => best by far

or

+ POP

The thing is you gotta install all the DD mods just to install POP. I wish I could just merge them into one, which I know is impossible or takes a lot of time adjusting lol

35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

My fav prison combos:

POP => best by far

or

+ POP

never mind. Those DDs are optional. I just rechecked it. I shall install it again and see what happens with my other 200 plugins lol 

Archived