IGNORED

[help]

11 minutes ago, metrid22 said:

Ive installed the all in one from leyenda, bodyslide, racemenu etc ,but the body texture are incorrect no matter what i do 

As you can see the nipples and waist are out of place, im using the correct body uunp

Is it wrong in-game, or only in Outfit Studio?

43 minutes ago, metrid22 said:

Ive installed the all in one from leyenda, bodyslide, racemenu etc ,but the body texture are incorrect no matter what i do image.png.c0ebc3fd4cf904c3593fca3d40fb743f.png

As you can see the nipples and waist are out of place, im using the correct body uunp

That is what you see when you try and stretch a UNP skin over a CBBE body. You need a CBBE skin. 

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

Is it wrong in-game, or only in Outfit Studio?

both

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

That is what you see when you try and stretch a UNP skin over a CBBE body. You need a CBBE skin. 

of course, but i only put that image for a reference, if i put i a unp body it become normal, but ingame it always looks like this

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

It could also be the other way around... I don't think I have ever seen a CBBE skin stretched over an UNP body but it might look like that too... 

What is the link to the all in one you used?

1 minute ago, metrid22 said:

one more thing i use vortex for installation

Regardless of which order things are happening in, tl;dr is that you have the wrong skin texture for the body being used.

If it is happening when the character is naked, then it is flat out wrong.  If it is only when certain armors are equipped, then you have a mixture of gear for different body types.

Whether it is CBBE mesh with UUNP textures or the other way around, that is the problem.

43 minutes ago, metrid22 said:

Not to be an a**hole but are you 100% certain you have a UNP body installed? These mods you have linked to will work with either body type and as CORSAYR said that surely looks like a UNP texture on a CBBE body. I personally use the CBBE body however in bodyslide I have several UNP presets for some reason, guess they just come with it.

9 minutes ago, wokking56 said:

Not to be an a**hole but are you 100% certain you have a UNP body installed? These mods you have linked to will work with either body type and as CORSAYR said that surely looks like a UNP texture on a CBBE body. I personally use the CBBE body however in bodyslide I have several UNP presets for some reason, guess they just come with it.

well i made it, and  many thanks to all, aparently it was either  

or the preset ive intalled