Only default Penis

Please help!

suddenly the cc female body parts vanished. After reinstalling the mod FBP female was fine again, but all males had a default penis. I tried fix.ww, deleted the penis mod (tried with "Noir and Dark"  and RealGens) and reinstalled it, still only default penis.

Any ideas what is causing the problem? 

Best regards

sepp

I'm having this issue as well with both male and female parts. I have numerous penis meshes and numerous female tops/bottoms etc but get either 1 or no choices for them. I just recently got the "girlie" and "normal" Dumbaby female body meshes and get no choices for them in the WW body selector. 

for the penis mesh there are two options. "default/wicked whims" and "native/maxis override". For the female bottom I can choose between the mods of maxis override, dumbaby, simtasia, mindbender, myobi, HeartbeatsAndBrainwaves, mmd_riko, wicked whims. The funny thing is that the female bottoms reappeared after I reinstalled FBD, but maybe this was just a coincidence. The male and the female bottom worked fine in the past. The problem occured after installing kinky whims and sims4communitylib.v1.2.12. But even after the installation the penis meshes where there in the beginning. At that point just the female bottoms where gone. 

Could this be a problem with CAS? I read something about having to many places occupied in CAS and therefore missing some options in the game?

55 minutes ago, procian said:

How many default bottoms do you have? you can only have one.....better body stuff is broken btw.

In WW body selector I now have like 5 Dumbaby choices but the other 2 are not options. Are the other overriding each other to be the default so you can basically choose only 1 and that's the default? 

11 hours ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

In WW body selector I now have like 5 Dumbaby choices but the other 2 are not options. Are the other overriding each other to be the default so you can basically choose only 1 and that's the default? 

You can only have 1 default nude bottom....this can be overridden by the ww body selector...you can have as many non nude default bottoms as you want....

Archived