Basic Mods and How to Start (Not Skyrim Special Edition)

Axernus

Hi guys i'm "new" to this community, i'm interested in making my Skyrim (Normal Edition, Not Special, No DLC, have little experience with modding outside Nexus and Steam Workshop) "hotter"

I found it overall confusing and i have no idea how to start this, so this is more of an "Help me please i'm a noob" post. If someone can advise me of what Mod install first, animation package and other things like those, would be of a great help. Also i don't know if there was a post like this before so please be "gentle" with me, neither i know if this is the right section too

Thank you for your help and forgive my bad english, is not my first language (this is not an excuse i know)

1 hour ago, Axernus said:

No DLC

why? WHY! ?

Makes searching mods a bit harder.

1 hour ago, Axernus said:

"hotter"

How hot exactly?

you can check this blog for an overview about a basic setup:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/blog/1056-conglomerate/

Sexlab, DD, ZAZ Frameworks don't need any DLCs if I see it right.

Some SLAL packs (animation addons for sexlab) need DLCs if they have animated objects.

I fear you will have to check mods one by one if they have DLC requirements.

If they just relay on the SL frameworks you will be fine most of the time.

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

why? WHY! ?

Makes searching mods a bit harder.

How hot exactly?

you can check this blog for an overview about a basic setup:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/blog/1056-conglomerate/

Sexlab, DD, ZAZ Frameworks don't need any DLCs if I see it right.

Some SLAL packs (animation addons for sexlab) need DLCs if they have animated objects.

I fear you will have to check mods one by one if they have DLC requirements.

If they just relay on the SL frameworks you will be fine most of the time.

This is a fun story. Basical i bought skyrim on my Xbox 360 on the Day one, by the time i didn't have a decent pc to run it. Time passed, i bought the dlc for the 360 and finished the game multiple times, then i star watching videos on YT about Mods n'stuff. Later on i bought a pc and Skyrim for Pc, literaly the first edition, with the disc. Didn't played to much on Pc cause lack of DLC.

So, for "Hotter" i mean, Sex mods and stuff like that, i didn't wanna to say it explicit, but i forgot that i was on Loverslab lol.

Another question: is Skyrim LE  Basic Skyrim? I mean the First Edition of the Game?

9 minutes ago, Axernus said:

So, for "Hotter" i mean, Sex mods and stuff like that, i didn't wanna to say it explicit, but i forgot that i was on Loverslab lol.

lol I felt the same still 2 years ago.

But LL changed me somehow and now I talk about sexy stuff here as if it's a tech issue or something.

Well basically it is all a tech thingy until it starts telling stories on your PC (and more important in your mind).

9 minutes ago, Axernus said:

is Skyrim LE  Basic Skyrim? I mean the First Edition of the Game?

Yes,

I would say it's like this:

Skyrim = 32 bit Basegame

Skyrim LE = Legendary Edition = 32bit Basegame + 3 DLC

Skyrim SE (or SSE) = Special Edition = 64bit Basegame + 3 DLC

Archived