Bird legs/talons for humanoid characters?

Been using the animated feather mod for a bit and after watching some fantasy anime where a humanoid bird race had wings and talons like a bird, I though that would be awesome in this game, but after a while searching nothing has come up. Has anybody made this, and maybe in a unp (But hopefully UUNP) shape?

30 minutes ago, Distortedrealms said:

Been using the animated feather mod for a bit and after watching some fantasy anime where a humanoid bird race had wings and talons like a bird, I though that would be awesome in this game, but after a while searching nothing has come up. Has anybody made this, and maybe in a unp (But hopefully UUNP) shape?

I detect someone who watched Interspecies Reviewers, lol. Trying to make Meidri?

I seem to recall a mod that did just that, but it has apparently been taken off Nexus and I can't for the life of me find it again... It was a variation of the Raptor Feet mod for Argonians. Sorry for not being more use, but it's a start.

Archived