IGNORED

Dead Super Mutants Grow Giant Purple Dicks

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Spoiler

dicks.png

This just started happening today. I don't think I installed anything LL related, so I'm having difficulty working out what might have caused it. I had an odd MO2 glitch that dumped a load stuff from an earlier profile in the game directory, which is probably how it happened.

Now I'm not immune to the comedy value here, but the joke is starting to wear thin. Does anyone know where these likely came from? Just to be clear, I know the purple color means missing textures, but I don't care because I want the purple appendages to go away entirely.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Yeah, I've been trying to avoid that, because it took me ages to get it right last time, and it was working. But I suppose I can't put it off forever...

They are working on a update for the One Patch at the moment (release date unknown). but for the mean time just remember if the animation pack is newer then July 2019 then it needs to be installed after the One Patch.

Just a thought! could you not just open the One Patch archive on the desktop and copy the needed super mutant data over in to a zip file to make a temp mod  and load that in?

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

They are working on a update for the One Patch at the moment (release date unknown). but for the mean time just remember if the animation pack is newer then July 2019 then it needs to be installed after the One Patch.

Yeah. Thing is, I hadn't touched the animation packs. But something weird happened with Mod Organizer and it ended up copying files into the game folder for some reason. And I didn't know what had changed.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Just a thought! could you not just open the One Patch archive on the desktop and copy the needed super mutant data over in to a zip file to make a temp mod  and load that in?

Actually, kind of the reverse. I opened up the One Patch archive to find what the supermutant meshes were called and then deleted them from the game folder. No more mutant dicks, purple or otherwise.